Vocaroo Thread? I'll read literally anything

Vocaroo Thread? I'll read literally anything.

vocaroo.com/i/s0jVG0H7MrEN

Attached: Vocaroo.png (485x255, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0hG3O0Idjcs
vocaroo.com/i/s0AZ4t3K1DyO
vocaroo.com/i/s1CwRFvGpKcw
vocaroo.com/i/s1pJyca9E9YB
vocaroo.com/i/s0NsTvTqSULd
vocaroo.com/i/s1HD8I6nHoxN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo

vocaroo.com/i/s0hG3O0Idjcs

I tried

Rawr X3 *nuzzles* How are you? *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* someone's happy! *nuzzles your necky wecky* ~murr~ hehe ;) *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big! *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing .///. *kisses you and licks your neck* daddy likes ;) *nuzzle wuzzle* I hope daddy likes *wiggles butt and squirms* I wanna see your big daddy meat! *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tails* can you please get my itch? *put paws on your chest* nyea~ it's a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you pwease? *squirms* pwetty pwease? :( I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like, I need to be punished really good *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I could go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky ;) *licks shaft* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so musky ;) *drools all over your cawk* your daddy meat. I like. Mister fuzzy balls. *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh my gawd. I'm so hard *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* *licks balls* punish me daddy nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I9/11 lovewas an yourinside muskyjob goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre off your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes roll back and goes balls deep*

haha nice, you have a funny voice.

10/10 btw

Holy shit, i need this one, even if it's a portion of it

I'm too high for this shit

vocaroo.com/i/s0AZ4t3K1DyO

>vocaroo.com/i/s0hG3O0Idjcs
WHAT THE FUCK LMAO

YES THIS IS FUCKING LEGENDARY

Im sure my neighbors enjoyed hearing it

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

omfg this is getting better and better

What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

vocaroo.com/i/s1CwRFvGpKcw

I can't do Ned Flanders

darn

if y'all motherFUCKERs don't hangout on kingsday we're not friends anymore!

PLEASE !

vocaroo.com/i/s1pJyca9E9YB

no idea what thats for but here you go

This one was just for fun

vocaroo.com/i/s0NsTvTqSULd

Hello edgelord Peri, happy birthday

just to have it ready when it comes up soon lol

you got the voice locked down

do this as well lul

This shit is just boring. If I wanna read birthday messages, I'll make a Fiverr account.

feelsbadman, fair enough

now that you mention about fiverr do this:

AttentionALL FORTNITE GAMERS , John Wick is in great danger, and he needs YOUR help to wipe out all the squads in THe tilted towers . To do this, he needs a gold SCAR and a couple of chug-jugs. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number , and the three numbers on the back 3 and the expiration month and date . But you gotta be quick so that John can secure the bag , and achieve the epic victory R O Y AL

vocaroo.com/i/s1HD8I6nHoxN

you get this instead

lmao didnt know this meme existed, nice one