My drug fiend ex (3303292789) suffocated my cat in a shopping bag right before leaving state...

my drug fiend ex (3303292789) suffocated my cat in a shopping bag right before leaving state. i am speechless I can't believe I was still with him trying to steer him right after he tried to kill himself

my cats name was spice and the bastards name is austin.
this is the last picture I took of my cat before..

Attached: cat.jpg (999x1920, 566K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can vouch for OP this austin fella robbed me for 8 sour patch liquid xanax injected he asked me for 100 bars thinking I trusted his ass ran off in taco bell holding a vaccumseal mylar package of 8 sour patch kids looking like a retard he looked at me and said u want anything? to break ''money'' and just walked out

Attached: boysponge.png (444x343, 453K)

kill his parents as a trade

dude is from Arizona or some shit
sick fuck fr

Should we start a hunt?

>No.79824487
So do we start the hunt?

any magic you can work i only wish he didn't leave my state so soon I'm a girl and i was still going to beat his junkie ass i cant belive a human could be that disgusting
hunt for the degenerate

Make sure you fuck with his number tho

330 area code? Warren/ Youngstown? Niles here.

Cmon you can tell that cute ass cat is just sleeping mine sleeps like that all the time

Oh fuck i read that wrong

Kill that fuck

akron is garbage
dont know bout youngstown

You know what to do, OP. Tits, or GTFO.
Yea Forums loves cats, but rules must be followed.

what info you got on him Op. licenses plates, full name, address, his parents, phone numbers, usernames,where hes heading, plane trips. anything?

post some infos and ill bet we can arrange someone to take him out for shopping

Put some craigslist adds for cheap shit with his number on it it works everyone

bumping for da homie so it dont die

this is why u stay away from people on drugs.

Take a picture of the same place as in cat picture, throw the timestamp in the place of the cat.
If you can prove this, we may find a way to weaponize chan autism to make the bastard pay for preventing the cat from living.

i'm not taking nudes on my moms bed but i gotchu on the timestamp soon

make thread on infinitychan and post dox

Lmao. Kys

Post police report or it didn’t happen

Nypa

Need time to photoshop? Anyone who buys this is a bigger beta than the fag who posted it

Do you have an after pic?

Attached: women0172.jpg (1259x1080, 610K)

this is my first post here ever I'm what you guys would call a normie ig I just want him to suffer for this :( cat already buried

Attached: 20190425_154256.jpg (2560x1440, 1000K)

Fuck you faggot

I’ve never seen a girl write like this

Remove giving birth and you can say the same about blacks, spics and turks...

Attached: 1555463655129m.jpg (724x1024, 65K)

try again summer, i dont evne go on Yea Forums anymore but OP is my homie and his cat was murdered i'm just simply here for support.

Attached: newfag.png (531x252, 24K)

Fucking this... what the fuck is going on? Is this a hole thread of white night reddit fags?

Whole* *knight

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord
[----llI9r9Ill----]
.gg/PEPezdK

Tits or gtfo

Faggot

no one to blame but yourself

Ops, thanks user.