Reminder that galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone...

reminder that galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone, she's a monocell living being, also reminder that the universe doesn't exist at all since everything is a fractal of infinite alive matter like galaxies, which live in another blue planet that from our point of view is giant but it's just another small subatomic particle, and a living being at the same time, just existing in an infinite flow of life, the fact that reality itself is a flow of alive subatomic particles also proves that time doesn't exist, it's just a concept related to gravity and conscience, all of this implies that god isn't real, wikipedia needs to be rewritten from scratch and probably most of people are wasting their lives

Attached: hoodie.png (1899x2170, 903K)

Bump

Bump

Bamp

An extraordinary claim.

I would love to see how much evidence you don't have to back it up.

that's exactly what the doctor said when your mom said you're white the day you was born

TIL life is smaller than an atom

Get out of here with this nonsense

>the day you was born
Can't you at least try to troll in English?

Yes.

What if I told you that the secret of immortality as well as the cure for cancer is making living cells push and pop like galaxies do instead of biodivision

What if I told you that we already have it in the chain and it's just finding a triggering chemical

What if I told you that is for elite young white males only.

The day that they inject me that shit and my tissue doesn't die in the microscope you'll have your proof

Attached: milk-woman-drinking-milk-16282005.jpg (1065x1300, 118K)

>Push and pop
You're hilarious. You also have no evidence, none, of ANY of the claims you're making. Because they're bullshit pseudoscience jargon. In what way do galaxies 'push and pop'?

Are... are you suggesting that Cancer can be cured by popping it like a zit?

Attached: good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg (494x357, 36K)

In what way do galaxies 'push and pop' and what evidence do you base this assertion on?

ur mom is a whore

Yes, but in what way do galaxies 'push and pop'?

still a whore

Yes, but what about that pushing and popping? TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE GALACTIC ZIT!

still a whore

I don't disagree. But what about the Galactic zit?

Acquire girlfriend

Attached: 1554248172172.jpg (400x300, 54K)

Why would I want another one? The one I have is already effort.

You still haven't clarified the galactic zit.

Get the fuck out of my thread you filthy nigger

I'm white, and I just took a bath, and I still want to know what you mean by 'push and pop'. But you're just a troll with a pseudo-philosophical thread opener and nothing but insults and cussing so I don't expect an answer. We've already been through you discussing my mother's sexual proclivities and you incorrectly assessing my racial background and cleanliness. Why don't you move on to calling me gay, next?

Get the fuck out

Not until you answer.