HOW THE FUCK DO I GENOCIDE THESE FUCKING SHIT BASTARDS IN MY HOUSE THEY JUST KEEP COMING AND COMING I FUCKING BLOCKED...

HOW THE FUCK DO I GENOCIDE THESE FUCKING SHIT BASTARDS IN MY HOUSE THEY JUST KEEP COMING AND COMING I FUCKING BLOCKED THEIR PATHWAYS WITH BUG SPRAY AND PEPPER THEY DON'T GET THE FUCKING MESSAGE

Attached: FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT ANTS.jpg (800x533, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FGUCKING HELP

We had a big ant problem in out kitchen a few years ago. My dad bought this poison that the ants think is delicious and take it back to their nest. It kills them all from inside the nest.

Can't remember what it's called but it worked. Actually felt bad about killing an entire nest.

They keep coming and going. Stop killing them and follow them back to where they're coming from. Poison that. Bleach or peroxide or some other oxidizer will wash the pheromones they use to mark their trails. Then clean up what they're eating. It's a three step process. Stop using bait and poisoning your environment and start solving problems.

dubs of truth

follow the trail back, kill the nest, then erase the trail scent with bleach. plug the hole or crack they used to get in your house.

Why saying anything about it if you don't remember what its called you dumb fuck

You're welcome.

They're fucking awful aren't they? This is the stuff you want, and probably the stuff that this user was talking about It's not cheap, but it fucking works. The ants go crazy for gel. Honestly, the ants will just ignore anything that isn't in gel form, so don't even waste your money on those $4 ant "bait stations" they sell at Wal Mart or whatever.

Attached: carpenter_ant_gel.jpg (1039x600, 115K)

>I CAN'T REMEMBER HAHAH OOOH UUUUGGUHH HGUHGUHUG
FUCKING RETARD

Best poison I've used to kill ants is an equal parts mixture of syrup and borax. Place it where you see them trailing in something they can climb up like a spoon, and watch the bastards disappear.

Your Mom is a whore.

Poison some fried chicken and put it on the porch

Attached: download.png (456x456, 300K)

Amdro

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord
[------Ix6xI------]
.gg/7RVqurQ

If you have an ant infestation then clearly your house must be a filthy shit hole. That’s what you get for being lazy.

Nah there has to be some ant nest near because this happens every fucking spring.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord
[----llIppyIll----]
.gg/PEPezdK

>clean up what they're eating.
THIS! THe ants don't hate you. They seek food. Clean up your mess and stop attracting them. No dirty dishes left laying around. Put your stored food in secure containers. Wash your dishes. If there's no food the ants will have no reason to be in your space. It's called personal responsibility. You are an ant enabler.

>TFW non poisonous non aggressive spider bois eat every other insect in the house

>tfw I'm immune to the extremely rare house spider/wolf soider bite

total ants found alive this year that I've had to kill personally: 3 to 5

Dead ants taken by the Spider family : a fuck ton

Attached: DCd.gif (317x360, 939K)

Amount of spiders that crawl up your ass and inside your mouth: 50

/avVJpjr

Hello silly btards, are you searching for a true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

Die in a fire no one cares about your fag discord