Periods are FAKE!

Periods are FAKE!

Women use the excuse "my genitals are bleeding and it hurts" to avoid doing any work and challenging for them, thus men have to do it for them!

We need to STOP them from using such idiocy and MAKE THEM WORK, as men can do without imagining such fantasy excuses!

How on earth and in which galaxy is it natural that GENITALS are bleeding, periodically, knowing exactly when to bleed and when to not bleed. Bleeding occurs from damage to the body, from getting cut to getting killed, which is never good for the human body. So again, how on earth is it okay and natural to bleed for no reason?

If periods are real, then how can blood come out of a vagina, when the hymen is still there? Besides, how come I never even saw a picture of a bleeding vagina on a period? I asked multiple women for such pictures, and they denied, which is proof that it's a scam!

Attached: period-Menstruation-101_2x.png (2400x1200, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zJSed65oKOA
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this would be funny if it were funny

i mean, maybe the incels and virgins will fall for it?

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

ofc they will

Low quality meme

Anyone here like fucking when a girl is on her period because it looks like your dick is splitting them apart?

Attached: 1555216836167.jpg (400x533, 54K)

retard

I like fucking girls anytime, but I will be imagining that now. Thank you for enriching my life.

Really isaac newton?
Obviously OP has never lived with a girl that isn't his mom or sister

oh my bad i didn’t read through i realized you’re right

obsessed

obsessed with what? knowing my dick has been bloody a couple times from banging a chick right as her period came? knowing the iron taste of eating out a chick a couple days before her period?

That's what I'm here for

Attached: 20170803_145555.jpg (1569x1177, 548K)

that guy isn't from baltimore is he?

Nah but oddly enough that tapestry in the background is

he looks awfully like a friend i know named t-bird.

OP is medical detective

Attached: Clean Up Properly.jpg (472x615, 140K)

i diagnose you with dead

That's kinda my thing. I look like a lot of people and there isnt very much interesting about me until we hang out

Look I cant even sing very well
youtu.be/zJSed65oKOA

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord
[----llIzevIll----]
.gg/PEPezdK

Fuck off bots

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord
[------I6a9I------]
.gg/7RVqurQ

FUCK OFF BOTS

Incel author