Drugs thread

drugs thread
>what are you on tonight
400mg DXM and a bowl of shitty weed

Attached: 0BAE7BF6-3454-4C02-A268-A4B927B04E01.jpg (750x1334, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
discord.plus/7RVqurQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

40mg of Oxy, and a couple beeeeers, feelin gud

>taking dxm
>not drinking robo cough
bad move, OP.
smoked a lot of weed today and took 1.5 grams phenibut this morning. dozing off quickly

just shmacking my juul and smoking a bit of that late night kush

Pasting. Feeling pretty great.

Just kratom and beer for me.

Nice dubs

took 40mg xr adderall at 4pm and 200mg tramadol at 8pm. add on a few bong rips and pbrs

DXM makes my stomach turn just thinking about it. It was novel, but how fucking awful it is outweighs the positives.

These days I can get a ketamine iv covered by my insurance. Go in, trip balls for an hour, come out feeling hydrated and back to work.

200mg dph

4 grams psilocybin listening to JRE #1255 w/ AJ
Ingested 0045 CST by 0145 effects felt.
trying to allow freedom under control atm

>I can get a ketamine iv covered by my insurance
upper middle class user detected kek, sounds cool

Did me some real fine glass earlier and munched down on some X Tussin 4 pussies you gonna sip at least go get syrup even if it’s a cup of red

lol i used to be a speed fiend staring at that glass bowl for hours on end burning my thumb prints off on that lighter. "did me some real fine glass" asshole you know your fucked

Oh yeah man I’d never deny it and i wouldn’t wish it on the worst person but rn this where I’m @ so fuck you ima smoke my tweak.

I actually don’t smoke the shit I snort it way better

if you know how bad it is then stop - if i stopped so can you - and thats how you should approach it too. soooo many people overcome addiction, and it is not a pretty rainbow road, its gonna be real fuckin dark and deadly and sweat and blood but you can get their, not being sober but being off that shit. fuck being sober, and whoever invented that word

i know ur nostrils r fuckkked lol. only did coke heavy for 4-5 yrs and at this point im mature enough to know If i keep at it my nose will be beyond repair

30 ml of nyquil for a cold you fucking degenerates

>phenibut
175 here. bout to bust a joyous fatty

I from a area where doing meth is super common I was a huge X head and post a shit ton of weight on it. I got hooked on X and sold it like on some candy man shit. But the X don’t work very well no more and meth is fairly cheap and I don’t get the super dirty stuff my guy is pretty cool he fixes my car sometimes

Oh yeah man I’m not 100% sure because I’ve been pretty fucked up on multiple substances for the last few years. Last batch of tweak had way to much battery acid and burn through one of my nostrils

8 shots deep and a bowl before i begin the sissy hypnosis

I respect you user for beating addiction but I’m really not hooked on it like I do it more than I’d like to admit but I don’t use everyday. I know it’s probablt better to stop while I’m ahead but that crystal 2 damn fun

hell yea i feel u brotha. that feeling is awesome like nothin can beat. you just learn to overcome that shit for yourself really. everybodys different sure, i ate shrooms earlier for the first time in 2 or 3 years and im not hooked on it, but like anything if you let that high take more importance of the world than what you woke up as, theirs a problem is all im sayin

Heroin. Smoked. Some crazy good tan powder never seen it around here. Usually only black tar

Seattle area btw

Yeah I used to be morbidly obese and I gotta shit Ton of problems and I usually don’t just bitch and moan about so drugs became my outting. I lost over 100 pounds on X and talked to so many girls and made money off it. It kinda was a good thing for me and I’m already miserable so fuck real happiness but I’m still overweight by a bit and tweak really be helping drop the pounds Issa win win and I don’t have that bad of comedowns and I’ve benged a few times.

TFW: You're at the beginning stages of heroin addiction and not aware of how it's going to ravage your life and body

Also I’ve eaten a good bit of shrooms but never got nearly as high as I do on Acid. I love acid it’s one I can do till I die

Yeah heroine the big wave homie you really surfin if you shoot up I except time stamps and pics of track marks. Becaew curt kobain

tfw you don't know about the Delsym concentrated polistyrex suspension

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-24-09h19m47s389.png (1280x720, 677K)

Just good old fashioned weed for me man, I used to be big on synthetic cannabinoids, I found one that made fucking my dildo feel sooooo good, I could make myself cum 15/20 times in one night, and I could feel it inside me so strong, I can't explain it.
I'd strain so hard as the orgasms ripped through my body that I'd wake up with little red spots on my face and chest from where the little capillaries under my skin had burst.
I did that every night for 2 years, then I started to hear voices and have very shaky episodes where I'd feel really tweaked, so I stopped.
Now I just smoke a bowl and pound my pussy instead, not as good but still pretty good, especially with my little clit sucker on max setting. I came so hard last night that piss shot out, that hasn't happened in a long time :)

LATE NIGHT DISCORD PARTY RIGHT NOW!!!

discord.
gg/WSkff7

Attached: __bedivere_fate_grand_order_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_katou_kuroko__sample-f5dfd7e3ee (850x1095, 190K)

Been smoking for quite a wile my friend, couple years now. Need to get off it but it's so hard to kick

BHO, morphine, and a little coke.

Attached: 7863207191.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

are you still able to function in society?
I.E work, pay bills, have a home etc

I’ll smoke weed till I die I literally smoke with everything like when I do some tweak i smoke n I usually get pretty good bud

Attached: 346B79CA-5FF8-4D1E-A0C8-5A28F1CC03BA.jpg (750x1334, 164K)

You might have seen I posted this pic I’m just lazy and don’t wanna take another because I’m living in my car at the moment

>Non-Drowsy version

Is this bait or are you just stupid?

im not a dickhead
so none

I heard tweak will make your dick and nuts shrink is this true because I already don’t have the biggest wood I can afford to loose anymore

Nope nonfunctional. Lost everything. Had 150k stacked up, had my own weed grow facility legal, and nice apartment. Lost everything from heroin, all my money, just had to move out of my grow bc leave over months ago, stayed in my car for a night, found a room with my old business partner, need to come up with 559 by the 8th which is doable. Gonna start working Friday making hashoil, so no drug test. but going to outpatient rebah this week too

I pulled up to a kickback and a drunk dude chugged a body of day quil dunno if it gets you high or not

I dont smoke meth, couldnt tell ya. But heroin does not for sure, my dick has been the same size for years and actually got bigger when I lost weight due to dope

I heard meth doesn’t make your petter smaller when you on it sometimes it do make it go limp

Dextromethorphan is a legitimate psychotropic disassociative. It's extremely effective for the money involved, 500-750mg is a memorable experience worth having. That being said, the 364mg in OP's bottle is an alright high, you might even be able to hide it in public, be mindful that not everyone CAN enjoy DXM due to low body-weight/tissue distribution issues, or per-existing stomach issues... It's a bumpy ride occasionally, but significantly smoother than mushrooms, and a whole lot less likely to cause misadventure. Damage to brain tissue is low to non-existent, especially when compared to the long-term effects of repeat use of other, more popular hallucinogens with stronger properties.

It can't be worth the risk man, just do Cocaine, the sexual potency will help try to make up for whatever you're lacking. Good luck broseph

That's tragic man, I seriously hope you find the strength to go through rehab and get clean, get yourself into the 12 step program they'll give you a sponsor who'll mentor you through it, which trust me helps a lot.
Don't feel ashamed either, addiction is a fucked up disease, you got caught up in it is all.

10 klodpin and some bomb ass bud

been taking 50mg tramadol every time i want to die.

pretty good antidepressant but dont wanna get hooked

Don't want to condone a habit, but if 50mg works for you - that's not really that much tramadol

Attached: MyDrugsWhereGoodOnceTooYouKnow.jpg (1440x1740, 1.51M)

Attached: 2239465798.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

Gd man drugs some shiii homie but hey you was on some rockstar shit

Where I’m @ there’s a lot of stomped on coke and to get the shit that wasn’t danced on 2 hard you gotta know a dude

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord.plus/7RVqurQ

I-300