I can freehand draw the United States

I can freehand draw the United States.

What's your useless talent, Yea Forums?

Attached: usausausa.jpg (4032x2040, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I forgot to draw the upper peninsula of machigan.

Sorry yoopers.

You know Arkansas isn’t real right?

Troll master race

You traced a map. Good for you.

So, when you draw, do you fill in each state starting at west coast or east coast? or do you draw the whole outline then fill in the states?

I can put on lipstick without using my hands.

I can move the skin on my entire head with a weird muscle that I have, without moving my head. Although throughout the years it has slowly been more effective with my ears but still top that

Attached: 6715659034.jpg (2360x1404, 172K)

I can freehand draw Colorado.

nope. freehand. but thanks.

I'm from the pacific northwest (northern idaho) so to be comfortable I start with Idaho, Washington, Montana and Oregon, and then I the rest just comes naturally via memory. I don't have the patience to outline, I just grab a sharpie and go. East coast is always tough because I'm not from there + the state borders were surveyed by retards.

I can freehand draw your mom :-)

Drinking a quart of water while looking a woman in the eye, without stopping.
It's gotten me fewer dates than you might expect.

I can get wet by even putting the slightest pressure on my pussy. Idk its weird guess its senstive

>PNW
>Idaho

I don’t think it counts if your state doesn’t touch the pacific. I’m a Washington-fag and we don’t count anything east of the cascades

No girls on the internet. Tits or GTFO.

I make big cum

Attached: meyou.png (503x478, 46K)

you cut off part of new york op

That's okay, it's mostly Jewish

you sound like my kinda gal

cartographists include idaho and montana in the PNW. I tend to too, but I hear that Idaho is more categorized as Mountain West territory. Where in Washington are you from? I went to UW and worked in Bellingham for a bit.

what part did I cut off?

***cartogrophers. sorry i am cranked.

jefferson, saint Lawrence, lewis, and oswego,

Attached: new yokr.gif (750x514, 26K)

You made my town part of Nebraska you fucking mook. I live in Missouri.

you forgot puerto rico

Snoho county. My grandparents are in Bellingham, my parents met at UW, and my brother is currently attending.

my bad. new york / new england always fuck me up. i visit new york alot for work and i love it so i feel bad for messing it up.

but fuck new england. i'd be happy if kim jung zipperhead blasted that shit into a parking lot or if it just fell into the sea.

not a state spic.

what's your town?

not a spic but it;s still a commonwealth of the US and OP never said that it had to just be states

nice. i got a DUI on i-5 near Everett and had to do jail time there. it's pretty over there.

What about Guam, American Samoa, the American Virgin Islands?

Answer: no one cares

I'm OP. And fair enough. Given that puerto rico is essentially a rigid rectangle, I'll vouch for myself and say I can draw it just fine.

Pretty? I guess. I’m used to it. My daily commute is to Everett cause EZ cheap college credits. Cops fucking love that section of i5 though. People are always going at least 10 over. I’d do 20 if traffic wasn’t an issue.

i didn't mention them because they're just vacation spots for americans

you forget ISIS, the 51th state created by obama's administration and CIA

OP, you’re not a fag. But I’m rebuilding my reaction images and this is my only bait one.

Attached: 4L_keOtsjHa.jpg (640x360, 81K)

it's brutal dog. during my college years I got 3 speeding tickets (2 of them being 5 mph over) and a DUI for blowing a .09. Two beers.

I'm in Moscow, ID right now and I love it to death but I do miss the spring/summer over on the evergreen coast. Is there a UW satellite campus in everett or is it a community college?

Your Iowa needs work ..

I’m going to the community college, but there’s a WSU (lol) satellite literally across the street.

your comm. college is probably more prestigious than WSU pullman and half the price. I kick myself for not going to a cheaper college. My job now had everything to do with experience and nothing to do with college. I managed to get into UW (had a great SAT score) and thought I was king of the world and all it left me was a mountain of debt.

Fortunately I’m not poor so college is covered. I’m in a similar situation. My GPA is shit but my SAT is good so I’m hoping it’ll carry me.

LATE NIGHT DISCORD PARTY RIGHT NOW!!!

discord.
gg/WSkff7

kll

Attached: im50cjfi5y211.jpg (600x871, 118K)

Elevator pitch. Why should I join?

It will bruh, you got this. I got a 2080 SAT (back in 2012 when it was out of 2400) and that opened so many doors. Also had a 3.8 GPA but only reason I got that was that my mom, dad, and sister all worked as teachers at my school so I had a heavy burden of responsibility, which I'm cool with because it vastly improved my work ethic.

My advice as someone who has graduated and landed a great paying job is to establish as many connections as possible. Take any internship opportunity. Fuck it, go to a bar and talk to some rando - you might get an in for some radio station operator position (that's how I got my job).

Also don't get a DUI. I've paid it off and paid my dues but I can't go to Canada, Australia, and most of Europe for 3 more years.

I'm a drawfag without intention to get a job involving art really, so I guess that qualifies as a useless talent.

pic related is a doodle of mine

Attached: bein sadAyers.png (340x372, 25K)

[I'm OP]
bruh that is nowhere near useless. if this is a real original doodle, you need to get out and find a community of artists. you are fucking talented.

ah shit thanks man

no joke dog. you can and will go somewhere with that magic. godspeed user.

Attached: bonappetit_sean-evans-reviews-most-popular-food-videos-internet.jpg (265x470, 20K)

I can type pretty fast. I suppose it's not really "useless" but I don't actually apply it productively so idk

Attached: 132 WPM.png (279x331, 12K)

I got a A on my world geography test in 9th grade. I made a grid out of folds and memorized each box. I sincerely doubt if you handed my piece of paper today I could even the US correctly proportioned.

can name Neptune's newest moon off the top of my head.

>132wpm!!!!!!

jesus fuck user that is crazy fast!! hat isn't useless at all! what job do you work?? it better be some trade union that pays you a shit load for welding an onion grinding machine because with that typing speed you'd level up very quickly at any company similar to amazon, costco, google, spotify, etc.

(for reassurance: my brother-in-law barely graduated college with a general studies degree but Netflix corporate hired him. His internship experience with video streaming analytics was the primary factor but his ability to type 121 wpm coerced the interviewers to hire him on the spot).

Yeah, Hippocamp is cool and all. But do you know which of Neptune's moon's orbits in retrograde and will inevitably crash into the planet or (less likely) will create a vibrant ring system around the planet?