Bad news anons:

Bad news anons:

Inceldom is on the rise and women are getting more educated than men and earning just as much if not more. This then leads to women becoming hyper-selective and only pursuing the top 20% of all males in society, leaving everyone below average looking anons without access to sex and reproductive opportunities.

How will future generations of anons cope with this ugly fact? And what can we do to cushion the blow of a bleak future in which only Chad Lites®, Giga Chads®, and millionaires are able to access females?

Discuss.

Attached: top80.jpg (828x979, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
boredpanda.com/social-experiment-guy-created-fake-tinder-profile-hot-model-pictures-germanlifter/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
therationalmale.com/2013/12/03/saving-the-best/
youtube.com/watch?v=HuS5NuXRb5Y
discord.plus/7RVqurQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stay in the top 20% and you'll be fine faggot

Attached: 59017_10200090013957199_1009089467_n.jpg (100x100, 3K)

Go to a third world country and get an ugly monkey-looking slave. Chinks are already doing it, and there isn't a better alternative.

I think most incels could clean up their acts and stop being pathetic, but they're too stuck in their shitty mentality and will never rise above it. The solution, then, is to shoot them. Fuck off with this autistic right wing propaganda.

but when you meet online the whole thing just doesn't work like that
you don't know what someone looks like or how well they're doing
so just a hypothetical scenario, a woman from the very bottom falling for a guy who then turns out to be on the top
he's actually rather intimidating to her and she'd always feel inadequate
so this isn't really true
she'd rather want someone closer to her
you guys have weird ideas about women, really

Top 20% is not nearly good enough these days my friend

Top ~3% of men are getting 90+% of all sex and for that matter, interest in general from women. Women don't want and frankly don't need anything less than their "ideal" man, even if it means sharing him with other girls. Online dating and hookup apps have seen to that.

Women have checked out from betas, cuckolds, and any man that doesn't meet extremely strict standards. They don't have to put up with it anymore. Why would they?

Attached: How men rate women vs how women rate men.jpg (503x644, 23K)

>Fuck off with this autistic right wing propaganda.
>concern for the downtrodden or institutionally disadvantaged is "right wing"
Mate, this is as far left as it gets.

>he's actually rather intimidating to her and she'd always feel inadequate
>she'd rather want someone closer to her
This is absolutely not true for 95% of women or better. Women are naturally hypergamous - they can't stand men "close" to them on the totem pole. Any man not at least 2 points higher on the scale than her will feel like, to her, settling.

this man is right.

the numbers don't lie

Your first mistake is depending on women for any source of happiness. Just focus on yourself and if pussy comes it comes. If it doesn't who cares. It's honestly more of a chore if anything to be in a relationship these days.

so you are saying that humanity will actually get better?

Rape will become more and more common until life is ultimately better for men. Those who don’t have the balls to do it will become the new betas

Attached: 84A0ED90-4EE1-47ED-9A1A-33D7A5C9FE46.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

>inbreeding.
>things will get better.
>MFW

Attached: mfwaloud.png (633x579, 290K)

And boy howdy is dating different for women.

Attached: Male vs female messages on OKC, Tinder.png (1700x958, 211K)

this is depressing as fuck. and im not even ugly.

no way this is real

Attached: 1553721990663.jpg (961x864, 93K)

dude chicks dig personality, guys dig personality
people change their view on what they find attractive after they get to know someone
ive known hot as fuck 11/10 i dont want to sleep with because they are shit people, ill jerk off over the thought of them later but do i really wanna stick my dick in that? no not really. but they are nice tits to think about

it is.

the only reason inceldom is on the rise is that more and more people spend their time behind their computers and less time outside. Dating is being done on datingsites and on those places only looks and some small text define who you are. On those places it's easy to get picky, especially for woman who get 50+ messages a day.

If you go outside and meet girls in bars, parties, common hobbies or via common friends you will notice that it's not difficult anymore to find a girl.

I spend quite some time as a gamer and was an incel until 25 y/o. Then I grew tired of gaming. I started going out every weekend and within a couple of months I lost my virginity. And yes I'm ugly and a bit fat.

>good looking enough to fuck stacies.
>does not fuck.

fuck you you dumb cunt.

In a third world country an incel can get a 8/10 quite easily.

>How will future generations of anons cope with this
you just nicely explained how and why there won't be future generations of spergs like you
the system works

I've just stopped trying personally. There was one girl in college that thought I was cute, but she never dated me because she had a sugar daddy like 20 years older than her. Most girls I get interested in are either thots or braindead. Usually both. It's demoralizing. I'm happy by myself at this point. At least I won't die a virgin I guess, but honestly I wish I could take it back. That slut was the first to break me.

Sex bots and artificial wombs will free men and all of mankind forever.

Attached: BD648336-00A0-4FC9-8733-A72CC96E1B9A.gif (664x550, 1.37M)

the fact that you get to choose not to fuck 10s means nothing to those guys out there who get nothing for being too ugly, coz even whales won't fuck them, they'd rather flock to chads feeling entitled to get fucked for their personality

You dont need to be educated to get money. Just do this. Make a bunch of ig accounts. Post hot girls on them. Go on #horny or any related hashtags and like a bunch of pics. Bitch lasagnas will follow you. Do this for a few weeks until each profile had about 10k followers. Join primerica. Go buy cheap professional looking clothes at Ross or wherever. Get haircut. Wear a watch. Use Instagram to get people to join. Profit. Fake it till you make it and remember yes you are scamming them but if you want that money and pussy then it's either you or them so fuck them over or be an incel.

it is, that's why dating sites suck and are a waste of your time and money. Go partying instead. Much easier to find someone

>That slut was the first to break me.

i know that feel user. i fell in love with a girl I dated that looked like Zoe Deschanel and within 3 months she broke up with me over a text. Never saw her again.

The pretty ones you just cant make happy no matter what you do. Theres always someone better for them.

I'm fat and manage to get with decent looking women. You blame things that are beyond your control because your maximum coping

not sure if you're aware at all of the situation but ugly guys get even reported for sexual assault for daring to talk to a superior female, who feels entitled to have her prince charming and nothing less

You’re a liar and won’t admit that you fuck traps

Attached: FB8423BF-D61F-4EDD-8015-27F5539AD0B8.jpg (817x1017, 162K)

collage.... serious mate. Personality grows when you get older and have more life experience. Most girls will need to be 25+ to get some personality and to appreciate it in someone else.

Sad to here that. It was partially my fault. She said she loved me and my dumbass believed her. Hard. Can't really trust women these days. I've tried and it always goes to shit. Slowly learning how to be happy by myself.

>No citation, nor source
>incels here think it's legit
I knew Yea Forums was retarded, but wow

Imagine actually being this pathetic....just imagine it

I know. It’s fine to mistake girly gays for women, just own up to it

google that shit nigger.

also, fuck you.

thanks for the cringe op

Spoken like a true incel.

Knowing how to talk to women is how to get women.

When will your autists learn this?

Jesus Christ this is pathetic.

Im noy bad looking at all, but I haven't fucked in almost 3 years. I moved to a new place, and women suck so bad these days I just don't care most of the time. Why bother when they just leave you in the end after making you miserable for years? When every single female wants an above average Chad it just shows how our great country is retarded and sad.

happy to hear that, it's hard to find happiness being alone all the time, I'm talking for experience, I mean for me it's been really hard to find any purpose in life at all, I'm a total loser tho, virgin and old, not yet a wizard but getting close, already so mentally ill that I feel I won't be able to love anyone even if for some whatever reason a girl felt anything for me at this point, I guess some fags around here are right, this is kinda the natural selection of things, I'll probably kill myself soon, like so many others, and humanity will thrive to be full of chads and stacies one day

Some people don't just want to "get women" fucking was never the best part of it for me. I just liked having someone I thought cared about me. I've yet to feel that same thing from any women since then. Feels bad.

This.

Tinder and co. just fucking suck for an average guy like me. Im not even ugly but out of the now close to 300 matches in different apps only a few actually wanted to see me irl. Mostly they dont even write back or delete you shortly after. The majority of the girls there also are fat pigs. You have better chances going out and trying your luck there.

Attached: 1555045867584.png (480x372, 60K)

Lets listen to the virgin give dating advice

It actually is. I have a female friend who showed me what happens. She actually had around 13k likes. To be fair guys just like everyone in the hope of getting a match.

reading some of the things you ugly delusional people say really makes me thankful for not being ugly.

the only people who believe this shit are ugly people.

>the only people who complain about not eating are the ones who dont have any food.

genius level comment.

don't think you're a loser for being a virgin. Sex is honestly overrated. I find it hard to get into relationships now because I gave this bitch everything and she just turned around and shat on me. Don't end it. I'm sure there are people in your life that'd be sad if you did that. At least that's what stopped me. I don't want others to feel this bad or worse.

What's a beautiful person doing in a shithole like this. Fuck outta here prince charming.

Underrated post.

Cope

Not that user but I'm a beautiful person and I still hang out on Yea Forums and talk to incels because women these days are so monumentally entitled that it's for all practical purposes not worth talking to any of them.

This is coming from a 6', attractive face, I even lift, social media "influencer" (god I hate that term). The vast, vast majority of women think they're entitled to someone 3 points higher than them, at minimum.

And I can't stand needing to "prove myself" to people, same reason I got into youtube instead of pursuing a normal career.

>top 20%
That visual clearly represents 30%. And women were always selective. Women don't date down, which is why its pathetic to see 4/10 guys try to match with staceys. If you seriously believe that as a 6/10 with a decent job you can't get laid then you're probably doing something wrong. Women are definitely turning into whores but there's a really specific group of women this happens to. Guys who can't get laid are like that because they try to enter the dating world of these types of girls instead of sticking to their own weight class. Women's standards havent gone up, men are just more desperate yet ironically less willing to date down.

>The vast, vast majority of women think they're entitled to someone 3 points higher than them, at minimum.

This is the worst part of it all. I have seen Chads like you dating women below your level because the ones at your level want a billionaire or celebrity and it pisses me off. Even some of my co-workers are good looking guys and they are dating below their true power level. I mean, they now have to.

>Women's standards havent gone up

opinion discarded.

>Women's standards havent gone up
I think you missed this picture up above

Attached: How men rate women vs how women rate men.jpg (503x644, 45K)

this is so false, men who settle for less than they're worth are usually doing so for a number of reasons.

a, theyre doing it because they genuinely love the person or they've known them for a while so attraction naturally happened

b, the guy is insecure and doesn't know he's a lot more attractive than he thinks he is.

c, doesn't care and is one of those corny personality chasers.

there are plenty of attractive women who aren't gold diggers or after someone way out of their league, i've been with a few, my current girl is one of them. Anecdotal sure, but it happens. and i'm sure it depends a lot on where you live.

did you even look at the numbers dude? not even the fucking whales on the bottom of the scale will date ugly guys, they all feel entitled to have their prince charming, at least 6ft tall, with a 6/10 face, and fit if possible, I'd happily date a girl below my looks even, but cunts want nothing with ugly guys like me, and I think I'm like a 3, I even fell in love for one ugly bitch couple years ago, she was fun to be with and I enjoyed chatting with her from time to time, she really seemed to be interested, but after a couple of weeks, she told me she didn't "feel a connection" with me, and later I realized she was fucking a chad all the time, just playing cute with me, cunts suck, even the uglier ones trash with below average guys

If you really expect me to look at online dating as the stardard that average women go by then you missed the point. Women are able to be picky online because the options are virtually limitless for them. If men had any sense at all theyd stop going on these sites and put women that use them back in their place.

Stop being so fucking picky you degenerates. Drop the clubs and all that shit, just get out of your sweaty mancave and socialize. Remember to not be a fucking perv and you pricks will find someone.

well, yeah it's fairly common to see chads fucking uglier girls, but that's just because chad gets to choose who he wants to fuck, he has plenty of options anyway, he can go for personality traits or a hot high maintenance pair of tits, ugly guys instead, have to try and go for personality coz most girls around or below their level are not too attractive to begin with, and still those cunts won't fuck them because all they want is to fuck chads, betas are only for roasties in their 40s

That's why they go for people like Chris Evans who wielded Mjolnir and said hail hydra like the Nazi he is.

Thou most of us are like Thor staying in the basement with the beer belly but without the lightning

Sadly Ironman dies and so does ScarJo

I guess people missed the part where dating sites were blasted for lying about the number of users they actually have. Y'all should know by now that tinder and okcupid cant be trusted. Real data o
Indicated that only 1 in 5 young people use tinder while tinder claims its closer to 75% usage at any given point. If you're so removed from social interaction that you use tinder to begin with then how would you know the real world figure?

and be accused of sexual harassment in the process? it's funny how chads give out all these advice coz girls love being approached by them, even if chad just farts in front of a girl she'll still fall in deep love for him, but how dare ugly guys even come close to an entitled girl, how can they even imagine she'll go anywhere with them, and fall for their game and seduction

>I have seen Chads like you dating women below your level because the ones at your level want a billionaire or celebrity
Ha, funny story actually. I saw a cute girl working at a restaurant, went over and got her number. She was pretty for sure, but nothing amazing. About 5'6, 6-7/10, looked like she was in normal shape. Cute, she was cute.

Texted for a day or two, invited her to get together in the evening (this was on a Tuesday), "sorry already made plans with friends".

Continue texting, since sometimes people actually do have plans and they need a reschedule, later in the week ask her out again. "Sorry having dinner with family tonight I swear I'm not normally this flaky".

At this point I'm checking out. She says "I'll let you know when I'm free, probably sometime next week!" Haven't heard from her since.

Now I've ghosted girls before, particularly less attractive/too clingy (which is really only a problem if you're unattractive), but I have never ghosted a girl hotter than myself. That wouldn't make any sense. But this server, at a fast food place, who was only slightly above average, somehow decided I wasn't worth it. Granted this is the first time something like that has happened in a couple years, but it still grinds the shit out of my gears.

You, a short 6/10 working a dead-end job, think you can "do better" than me? The only thing I don't have is a shit ton of money. And I promise you, the guys who are as attractive as me AND making well into 6 figures, are not dating and definitely not marrying an average height 6 with a b cup. I have friends in that category. I see the women they date.

You're damn right I'm bitter, but it's not just about this one situation, it's about the entire dating scene. The 9s and 10s that those friends I mentioned are dating? They keep them around to fuck for a few weeks, sometimes a month or two, and then they drop them. And yet marginally attractive girls think they're gonna marry guys like that. It's baffling.

so lots of single women then.

You have every right to be bitter user Chad. Im not even attractive and it pisses me off that average girls want dudes like you when they should be fucking guys like me. Everything leveled.

so it's all a lie, no one has ever got any match in tinder, they're all liers and we're all falling for their scam, I personally never used tinder, coz I'm sure I'll get no matches at all even if I do the dumb thing of liking everyone in 50 miles around, or if I lie in my bio saying I'm a millionaire or something, I have tried, many many times, to improve my "game" and go out, not to bars or shit like that because I don't like those kinda girls, but in normal situations, parks and what not, I even paid for some seminars and shit to improve my game, I knew all the tricks and shit, and still then all I got was expressions of disgust, or the random girl too afraid of being in an awkward situation that she acts interested, to ghost you after, but chads will never understand how hard it is, and it's ok you don't need to, but your advice doesn't work on our situation so your wasting your time with your blue pills

well yeah, there's also a rise of single roasties waiting for their beta so that they can settle after wasting their hot years fucking chads, or waiting for them at least, so yeah, there's hope for us, only if we work hard and get good money, then we can get some 40yo roastie who's ready to settle

Wait until you're 30. That's when they realize that doing men's work is hard and staying at home is easy. Also they realize that they can't really compete with the top 20% of women (who end up getting the top 20% of men).
They also start getting ugly and the biological clock starts pressuring them.

At that time all sorts out and you'll find a chick to settle down with.

no thanks. i dont like STDs

This chad here You are right, and yes most chads are actually retarded (because most people are retarded). Intelligence doesn't scale with appearance, they're independent, I'm just lucky and got both.

Honestly if I were ugly, or like 5'9 or something, I'd probably have killed myself by now. Women are insanely unfair and entitled with *me*, and I've watched first hand how they act around and treat any guy who's a little bit shorter, or a little bit uglier, or a little bit scrawnier, and on and on. I live in a different social world than the average 4channer, but at least we're both still men, so we have a good foundation of common experience.

Women though? Their reality is so fundamentally disconnected from men's that it's almost completely unrelated. Just look at this chart: . Is that data 100% accurate? Maybe, maybe not. But it absolutely is representative of the disparity between men and women now that dating websites and apps exist and entered common use.

Quick anecdote:
>had 4 very average female friends in college
>all around average height, average to below average builds, small/flat chests, 4 or 5/10s
>not ugly, not hot. Just average. You get the picture.
>approaching end of senior year, they figure they'll have some fun and jump on tinder (they'd never done it before)
>I'm sitting there with one, watching her swipe
>match, match, match, match, match, match...
>this goes on for another 15 minutes
>she finally gets stopped because Tinder (at the time) only let you match with 100 or 150 people per day, whatever it was
>all 4 of them do this, for several days in a row
Contrast that with me when I was swiping, where I'd match with 3 or 4 out of 5 girls I swiped right on.

Contrast THAT with my "average" male friends. They'd be lucky to get 3 matches in a week. If that. The uglier guy (not trying to be a douche, he's actually just not attractive at all) would get 1-2 matches per MONTH.

It's insanely, dramatically different.

There is so much wrong with this shit and /b is probably the worst place to discuss these things. But still, I have a few comments to add:

First and foremost: Men don't assess their own attractivness correctly. Every guy think's he is a 7/10.
I'm so tired of hearing "I'm not super attractive, but I am at least a 7!"
This is where the bullshit begins. Telling yourself that you are a 7 leads to the idea that you don't have to improve visually and are entitled to even hot women. Which is bullshit.
It also leads to the idea that you do not have to compensate for your mediocre looks with status, because hey, you're a 7, so you could get a 9 if you're lucky, hu?

Bull fucking shit. You know why women don't chat you up? BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A SEVEN. Don't ask faggots on /b or your mom if you're looking "at least okay?". You are a seven to other men maybe. But not to women.

Brad Pit is a 10. How far away from Brad Pit are you? Be honest.

A fit body can move you up ONE digit. Good style and beeing well groomed can move you up anotherone, that's it.
If you cannot compensate your looks with exceptional status or exceptional personality, stop fucking complaining that the hot women ignore you.

my facial features are not attractive. They are okay, as in 5/10. Woman approach me every now and then, but I guess that is because I am tall and rahter fit. I get to fuck a lot of hot women though, because I have cultivated a very attractive image and I am friends with a TON of women. When I go out to meet women, I make sure that there are at least as many girls in the group as there are guys, often times I am out with 2 or 3 women and no guys. This makes things SO FUCKING EASY.

Stop complaining about being "friendzoned", being friends with a lot of women is fucking awesome.

Don't focus on your attractiveness that much. Max out your potential, that's a given. If you want to fuck hot girls, you need to learn how to talk to them. And you learn by trying.

well, bad news for ya too because after they hit the wall they will act all cute so that they can catch an easy beta who'll fall in love with them, to then, after marriage, show their true bitterness and then you're fucked for good, working your ass to pay her high maintenance lifestyle, and losing your kids if you ever have any with her

stay a virgin then

The fuck is incel ? I know some niggers use this word but i have no idea what it means

Move to asian country
in the top 20% cuz yr american
problem solved

That only works if you're above a 5. Us 1-4/10's are fucked no matter how hard we try.

HONK HONK HONK I CAN'T HERE YOU HONK HONK HONK

well that ugly guy at least got something, I at first thought it was some kinda bug, but then after making a second account realized it was just that I'm too ugly to get even 1 match EVER, after like 5 months of constant swiping, I didn't swipe 40+ tho, I guess that was my mistake, I should go for girls 20+ years older than me, probably that's what I've been doing wrong all this time

>gOoGlE tHaT sHiT nIgGeR
Everyone knows when you make a claim someone else must provide your sources

Attached: 1555181869085.png (219x231, 8K)

>it pisses me off that average girls want dudes like you when they should be fucking guys like me.
I'm right there with you user. Everyone gets fucked over by female entitlement, literally including women themselves.

I sleep with average chicks, they somehow think I'm going to "come around" and date them or marry them, I don't, they get bitter and just try harder with the next guy, until they're too old or out of shape to keep sleeping around, then they hate themselves for the rest of their lives because they have no choice but to settle for someone... with the same rating as them.

The rich guys I know sleep with the really hot chicks, the ones I would actually want to date, and they somehow think they're going to convince those guys to "come around" and date them or marry them, which they fucking obviously don't. They get bitter, they try harder with the next guy, this continues until they're too old to continue attracting those top end guys and they spend the rest of their lives hating themselves because they had to settle for a guy who's actually below where they used to rank on the totem pole.

I'm pissed because the girls I should be sleeping with are desperately trying to bag a millionaire... who is going to throw them away.

You're pissed because the girls you should be sleeping with are desperately trying to bag guys like me... who end up throwing them away because why the fuck would we?

Ugly guys are completely 100% left out to rot because fuck them, right? Nobody gives a shit about men, but society actively hates ugly men. It's completely fucked. This is all fucked. Tinder, PoF, Bumble, Faceobok, Instagram, all that fucking garbage should have never existed. And I say that as someone who literally makes his living because of social media.

It's all about your teen years, if you manage to losse your virginity before around 18, most likely you will be able to fuck women throughout your years, but the longer you dont, exponentially less of a chance you will.

Attached: 1556166010750.jpg (500x544, 38K)

did you even read the thread fag?
nobody here is talking about fucking 8s or 9s, I would love to have a 3 as a gf, not just to fuck her but to have a meaningful relationship with, but that 3 feels entitled to have a 6 or 7, and she will find him easily with dating apps or going a couple nights to some bar, coz guys are desperate, and even chads go a couple of levels below them, so if you're below average you're just fucked, girls will stay single before even considering dating guys like us, as unfair as that sounds

even us above average looking guys just don't like women's shitty personalities and overly aggressive use of the courts when shit doesn't go their way. we're playing a dangerous game and most of us decided to stop playing

good for you chad, sure you're a 5 and girls approach you

No it doesn't. First, you're using that term wrong. Hypergamy refers to social class, not some imaginary metric of "alpha" or "beta". Second, people in developed countries generally pursue their social equals, based on upbringing and locale, not their perceived betters. Stop it already with this defeatist doomer bullshit.

Thank god I'm tall, handsome, have a big dick, and make over 100k a year. I feel bad for the rest!

Yes, there are ugly people and being ugly really fucking sucks. But complaining does not move you forward the slightest. I have spent years in anger because I was not born rich and how much easier my rich friends lifes are. Stop that, changing that is almost impossible.

Focus on the things you can do.
Are you overweight? Well, you kicked YOURSELF off the playingfield. You are not even allowed to play. Having at least an average body size is the minumum requirement.

Are you a neckbeard? Congratulations, the same applies. Go to find an expensive coiffeur, CONSULT him and fix your hair & beard. And take care of your fucking fingernails. Again, minimum requirement.

You run around in worn out shoes and a saggy jeans that you bought 2009? Yeah right, go spend some money on decent clothes. If you have no idea what you are doing, CONSULT a professional or at least get some info from male fashion blogs.

You live in your moms basement and have no car? You already guessed it.

All those things are IN YOUR CONTROL and they are THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT to even be allowed to enter the game.

[citation needed]

I said my face is a 5/10.
My body is way better and what is a lot more important: I surround myself with girls and everyone can see we have a good time - that gets their attention

you forgot the shower

sure chad whatever you say

if you've had even 1 female beta orbiter in your lifetime but can't seem to match with anyone consistently on a dating site, it's not you. know that you are NOT the problem and have faith in yourself as well as science when artificial wombs and sexbots become common

Welcome to modern dating. You got fucked by being alive in 2019. If you had been around 50 years ago your odds would have been exponentially better, simply due to the fact that women were limited in how much male attention they can attract because they could only be in one place at a time. Not so anymore. It's fucked.

>even chads go a couple of levels below them
*for sex.

We go a few levels below for sex or if we just want some temporary companionship. But girls misinterpret this as being eligible for dating or marriage, which they definitely are not.

And everyone, including every single girl, is less happy because of this whole situation.

Yeah, dude's either lying about being approached or lying about being a 5. *I* get approached, occasionally, but it's extremely rare. One way or the other, that man is lying. Or maybe he's a white guy living in Thailand or something.

You're deliberately choosing to ignore all of the data and charts in this thread.

Attached: 1555047761924.gif (540x304, 1.96M)

That's fucking so true. My best friend is a Chad with the ladies. He's on his 20- something chick he's banged and drags them along until something better comes along. Doesn't catch feels and always has a backup for if shit goes south. Meanwhile I graduated high school without a single gf. Fuck myself.

Attached: 1552627127717.jpg (750x887, 118K)

All this shit applies wether you are a 7 wanting a to fuck a 9 or if you are a 3 wanting to fuck a 5 or if you are a 1 and want a 3.

Chances are that you think you are a 3 and hence approach a 3, but in reality you are a 1 and trying to fuck up, which is a hard thing to do

>when artificial wombs and sexbots become common
Chad here and I cannot fucking wait. It doesn't even matter if I choose a sexbot or a real girl at that point, what matters is *everyone* is going to be happier. Literally everyone. Guys, girls, our very "special" friends who lie in between, everybody.

Attached: space.jpg (500x499, 35K)

LATE NIGHT DISCORD PARTY RIGHT NOW!!!

discord.
gg/WSkff7

Attached: _7ZwHcIEuOqkaAK50IaaHhcJk7TsA13i76NUKDsbmBU.png (640x960, 845K)

right, its probably necessary to add that explicitly..

thank you for your throughout explanation, you just opened my eyes

I don't give a fuck if you think I am pretty.
This bitter bullshit will not get you any girls

>stark dies
should've happened ages ago
>scarjo dies
meh. a waste of a decently hot chick but still, meh

dont be too hard on urself. Its all luck, i lucked out last year when i was 17 and managed to fuck some latina i met on some app. The reason you dont hear about incels becoming sexual active is because once they fuck, they distance the fuck from inceldom.

>facts and statistics are just tools white men use to manipulate everyone

and here's these type of comment, chad thinks we aren't trying hard enough, we are all a bunch of losers living in moms basement, taking a shower a month, not even trying to go out, dude I tried for years, improving my game, hitting the gym 6 days a week, paying for seminars and shit, but my face is the problem, not haircut or clean fingernails will fix that

incel here actually saving for a good doll. kind of pathetic to lose your virginity to plastic, but its as good as its going to get for me.

Attached: Screenshot(8).png (1363x895, 1.38M)

not the same op but for me nothing will, I've tried my fair share already, I'm killing myself one of these days I just gave up on life at this point, still good for you, you got life in easy mode if you're a chad

- Choose VAGINA -

damn, you can build a hoe, what good are real hoes anymore

This is the equivalent of some middle class american telling a starving african that if they just worked hard enough they could pull themselves out of their misery. Sometimes you're just born into circumstances you can't control.

bingo. Men stop upholding the social contract is what this leads to. Muggings, murders, and rapes oh my.

Girls love fat guys though. They think they're fun and funny.

lol just get a prostitute. Some even try to make it special if you say its your first time

Fuck man I lost my virginity to my friend. Half assed trap too. After that I managed to get a gf, but even that shit didnt last a year. I've been so fucking afraid to connect that I wallow away in self pity. To the point where I am 27 y/o and weight 300 pounds.

However in the past few months I've been working on myself. I got tired of feeling like shit and decided to do something about it. I've dropped 40 pounds and going to keep on going until I get under 200. I doubt that even a small confidence boost from losing weight will make me a Chad, but hopefully I'll be a little more attractive to get a couple dates here and there to get some experience points to spend.

Attached: 1549794193415.jpg (960x953, 130K)

Where's your source?
Well,assuming it's true, and considering birth rates have been going down for quite some time, it's worth remembering that governments can and have changed cultures and morals to suit the needs of the current time. It can be done again, eliminating the problem, or maybe they'll just cause another baby boom. They could also see that this problem is chronic and start thinking about developing incubation vats, and how to dead with the worldwide (tenporal) backlash.

This will have to be done by the government, because no one cares about what is effectively eugenics (neutering ugly, low income males) as long as its the people doing it.

None of this will happen, however, because your premise is false. Desperate women will never disappear.

well, you're wrong
100 % of women felt the way as described in post you replied to

Attached: b6e.gif (798x386, 973K)

you would have to be RIDICULOUSLY UGLY if you had all this going for you and were still unable to get at least a breedable woman

what he's trying to say is there are very few people who are literally so ugly that nothing they can do will make them semi presentable. If you're fat, lose weight, if you have unkempt hair, cut it, if you have a shitty personality, find out what the problem is and fix it.You guys really do look for all kinds of excuses not to fix yourselves. Only AFTER you've done all these things and you still can't find a girl do you have the right to complain about not getting females. The only thing I really disagree with him about is the money issue, not everyone can up and move out of a shitty situation like that.

When I leave the house and I see everyones face in public, very very VERY rarely do i see a guy who I think is genuinely curse genetically and will have no chance in life. It's literally as simple as don't have bad facial hair, don't have a shitty haircut, receeding hairline? stop holding on to what you have left and go bald, don't be completely obese.

I hate how everyone demonizes average/ugly guys who think negatively over this stuff as being incels in a bad connotation. Everyone who thinks that way should be obligated to attempt dating as a catfish profile of an average guy to put themselves in the shoes of the person they are judging. Only if they have success like that should they have any room to talk. If not they should shut the fuck up and accept the modern reality.

Thats great to hear you are working on youself. I used to be unhealthy, but started working out, it is a big confidence boost for me. My longest relationship was 3 days, and we didnt even fuck iether.
Also forget about "becoming a chad" That doesnt mean anything. You know how you see some dude who totally doesnt look good but has a gf? well see? Their is no universal "oh i want to fuck that guy" guy to women, all women have different taste just like men. And atleast you lost your virginity, thats more than half the people on this site.
and in a few months you lost 40, no problem you can become a desired weight in a couple more! then you can work on muscles.

Attached: 1554869749136.jpg (1024x646, 103K)

incels should try actually having a female profile up that isn't catfishing but trying to get a good guy you can have a nice conversation with
you'll get sick of unasked for dickpics, harrassment and all that shit real fast

to add to this, it doesn't help that a lot of people who complain about not getting women use dating websites where women get free reign and pick and choose, it's a whole different world in real life albeit not as easy to meet women in real life. You don't get matches because you're on tinder where women won't settle for less than their standards.

>Texted for a day or two, invited her to get together in the evening (this was on a Tuesday), "sorry already made plans with friends".

You should have checked out right there. That was the message. You should have immediately perused other women. She might have even sensed this and you might've gotten laid (don't count on it though).

This is textbook RedPill 101 Rollo Tomassi's advice

Are you really gona kill yourself over women? Women are fucking not important.

thanks man, that was indeed my point.
Regarding the money thing: Being stuck in your mom's basement kills every chance of you scoring. Having no money to buy drinks in a club kills you. Having to ride the bus at 25 kills you. You KNOW how unattractive that is. Why would a girl go for a man who has nothing to offer?
I'm not saying buy a lambo, fly to st tropez and get laid, I'm saying fix the absolute basics.

so you assume nobody here tried any of that already, we're all too afraid to go out or take a shower, we just like to complain coz girls don't throw themselves to us already without us putting any effort, you just don't know how things are for us chad

>Rollo Tomassi

Old faggot detected.

Fake news

/thread

>Oh no people actually talk to me and I can just block them!!!

You realize incel guys get a lot of "messages" too, but from fake bot accounts designed to scam guys for money or other shit. For them that's like 99.9% of their messages. For women, they completely ignore the existence of messages from average guys saying things related to their common interests, act like those messages don't exist at all, then act like the dick pics, harassment, etc are the majority of their messages because those are messages that aren't as easy to completely ignore the existence of like the ones from average guys.

If you have a job,how can you live in your moms basement and not have money? if your mom askes for rent or you have other obligations i understand, but most people dont.

Make more men into women. If you can't beatem, joinem

that doesn't mean we are like those fucks, I considered myself a funny guy a couple of years ago, I had some female friends and made them laugh all the time, but that was it, they fucked chad anyway, I got nobody with my witty personality, and I'm not even that ugly, kinda fat but that's a health problem not coz I'm lazy or anything

Right now i'm unemployed and all of my past girlfriends didn't mind at al, never had a problem with womenl. I consider myself to be fairly attractive though so that definitely helps.

I assume that most at least 80% of these people haven't yet tried this because they'd rather complain than fix the issue. If everyone posted a full body selfie that's complaining about women being unobtainable right now you'd see a trend.

What am I going to do about me putting 5'4 in my dating profile if I'm being honest about my height then? Surely a 5'4 guy should have no issue dating a 5'0 girl right? Oh wait, 99% of my messages are ignored because I'm 5'4.

Not that guy, but I really doubt that you tried all that and still failed.
Rather sounds like "I have an ugly face" is a comfy excuse

Women need to be put back on a leash. They have no self control. They just can't help themselves.

We need to start with relinquishing their voting rights. Their dependency to big daddy government is making them delusional and hyper-inflating their hypergamy. Next we need to collectively shame their thottery. Only men should be allowed to overtly express their sexuality. Penalize prostitutes, but let Johns go.

Whats the health problem, if i may ask. Not being a cunt just wondering because american schools systems health classes are gey

sure chad whatever you say

>women in general ignore guys who don't seem codependent and prone to doing anything to keep a female

Pretty accurate. When they're used up and whining they'll reap what they sow.

You either don't put it in your profile at all, or you date women shorter than you. They're plentiful. Women see 5'4 and are immediately off put because of the number, but if you were to meet a girl in real life and they're shorter than you it doesn't mean nearly as much.

hashimoto's, not looking for advice tho

What dating site asks for height besides okcupid, but its optional

Well, one does not imply the other.
If you are attractive, women will ignore a lot of black marks.
If you are not attractive, you better make sure you have everything else going for you

oh boy do i have a place for you

Attached: 78066755.jpg (2450x1721, 393K)

Are you fit, well groomed and have you acquired decent status user?

By the way, that bitter attitude alone is something that kills your chances with women

I think me mum has that, be sure to take ur meds bruv

>oh no i am too retarded to distinguish between bots and people help i'm oppressed!
>at least you can just block them
and that's what we do and then you come here crying that you can't get laid because we're oh so unreasonable
fuck off you undesirable disgusting piece of shit, lol

Fit doesnt really matter as long as you arent like 300+, grooming is a big part tho

That's all diet and fasting too. I wouldn't mind doing some light weightlifting to tone up a bit once I start seeing some fat melt off. I found out I enjoy going on hikes too. Nothing feels more thrilling and fills me with joy then looking down at the bottom of the the mountain knowing I got to the top.

I just worry that my job (security) will be a turn off to most chicks if I do get out in the dating world. Nothing seems to be more unattractive then a man that can't provide nowadays. Especially when they still live with their parents. I can make the excuse that I live in a shit state and houses are expensive as fuck. However I am saving quite a bit of cash.

I'm not that much of a conversational kind of guy. (I also tend to say some really awkward and stupid shit out of nervousness or what's on my mind) So I try to keep quiet until I get to know someone.

Attached: 1555286803175.png (600x598, 468K)

>i said hi why wont she show me boobies =(
entitled fuckwit
i reply to every single message i get and everytime i see a "nice guy" like you it escalates only 1 hour later
you start with hobbies and then expect i have to suck your dick because you were "trying"
go fuck yourself

tbh, other than my slightly(?) above average looks, I have no idea how I've managed to get girls all my life. I'm a smart but super boring dude, I'm funny a little bit, athletic but not super fit, and I'm only 5'10-11 but I've gotten most of my attention from older women and younger girls and I don't know why. maybe what you need is super overconfidence that borders on narcissism but I honestly don't know what to tell you since my advice won't work for everyone

Yes. And there's a reason why every european woman is holding up a sign that says 'REFUGEES WELCOME'
protip: the men from there aren't afraid of them

dude, if you're lucky enough to get some girl to date you and she realizes you're below 6ft she'd leave you right there anyway, you'd be losing your time, haven't you seen how many girls state clearly in their bios that they don't date guys below 6ft?

it is goodyou are saving, have you tried maybe transfering to a cheaper area? or having roomates in an apartment

Why should I have to hide my height? I'm punished for accepting myself for who I am and publicly showing it? Isn't that literally the supposed confidence girls claim to look for in guys? Oh wait everything women claim they look for is really just a lie because once they see a 10/10 Chad every single thing they claim goes completely out the fucking window. Been talking for like a week with this really cool 7/10 dude? OMG CHAD JUST MESSAGED ME, sorry 7/10 guy you're ghosted. Week later Chad stopped messaging me, maybe I'll shoot a message to that 7/10 guy I ignored for the past week.

There's no point in saying that this isn't how it is, because I literally tested girls with a fake Chad profile before. I could have been talking to them for weeks as myself, then my fake Chad comes along, and somehow I get so much attention even though I'm just acting exactly like I would on my real profile, girls stop talking to my real profile, then I ghost them when my Chad profile and sometimes they'll try to talk to my real profile again and obviously I'm gonna ignore that bitch knowing her true colors.

It may not be an absolute dealbreaker, but as I said numerous times, if you're ugly you need to max everything else

Lol im a guy, one time this girland me on tinder where talking about what she's doing and out of nowhere shes like "you should come over so i can suck you off"

hey user, I know a girl that really has a thing for security/police/soldiers, you'll be fine

Not him but I fucking got laid so many times from escalating fast.
If you don't show your dick she'll be real quick to make you wait or worse put you in the friendzone.

Stop trying to tell him to friendship his way into pussy. That's terrible advice. The way you get laid is you make your intentions clear, you make a good first impression, and then you grow some balls and be a man and fuck her. And if she doesn't put out, then NEXT.

>mgtow supports this message

Try idian women, average male height is like 5 foot 4,

i agree ugly and fat is a bad mix, but grooming well and not being weird can be a big boost.

so much this

What do you mean it's unreasonable to put time and effort into a woman for several years on the off chance that, maybe, she'll give you pity sex when she's drunk one time.

baby's first red pill
Go read TheRationalMale.

Attached: 1626305764.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

not same user but I am kinda fit, have a nice haircut, lack status tho, and no I don't get girls because I have an underdeveloped maxilla, so I'm ugly as fuck, still I just don't care anymore, I'm that guy killing himself, I already gave up, still I think your advice doesn't help much, you're just assuming everyone here isn't trying hard enough, and lemme tell you I did try a lot and got nowhere, all you get by trying is a couple random dates, but no meaningful relationship, they cheat on you or drop you for some chad, it's over guys, go mgtow or something else

If its about your maxilla maybe try growing a beard to hide it? if you cant grow one us moxidillan or whatever that beard growth stuff is. My chin is hella weird but luckily my turkmenistani beard genes came in clutch.

that is the total wrong reason to go mgtowt

What is personality

>Things that Don't Matter for 500, Alex.

If you are a girl I suggest you settle down with somebody early though.

I've seen it over and over. The girl dates these chads then hits mid twenties. Those chads leave them for more 20 year olds. The girl won't accept less, waits a few years and her prospects get worse, rinse and repeat. Then she is 30, average, uneducated, but as crazy as a 8+/10. They have no hope.

PeRsOnAlItY, gUyS!!!

boredpanda.com/social-experiment-guy-created-fake-tinder-profile-hot-model-pictures-germanlifter/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

Have You ever actually spoken to a woman?

Talk to women. Holy shit.

personality is nothing without either a big dick, a good body with height or a decent face
typical female lying about what she wants from guys

I do. Why do you think I'm an asshole? It's the only thing that works. I wouldn't get laid if I didn't treat them like shit.

Have you? No amount of personality is going to compensate for not being rich and/or tall.

I knw a guy who has lost half his face due to some cancershit when he was a little kid. he is fucking hideous and he speaks a little weird. He is fit and plays soccer pretty good and he's also just a cool guy.
He recently brought his new girlfriend to a party and all I could think was ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?! She was a solid 6 or so, I would have fucked her too and this guy is has literally half his face missing.
Never give up.

Okay admittedly I have a big dick(not huge, 7.5 inches) but women do not know that when I start talking to them. I'm a hard 6. Personally and Charisma does alot.

This whole state is expensive as fuck no matter where I go to. My rent is cheap too. (500 a month) So if I move in with someone else I'll be looking at rent upwards to 900-1500 a month easy. Plus hearing all the shit stories about random shitty roommates kind of makes me quite hesitant. Downside about moving states for cheaper housing or rent, the lower I get paid with the job experiences I have.

As much as I get along with my family I know being here holds me back from life experiences. Which is why my friend who was good with the chicks moved out, couch surfed, fry cooked, and now lives in his own apartment while working as a assistant cook at a well established restuarant. He followed his passion while I have none. I mean at least I can work to making myself healthy. Small goals I suppose.

Attached: 1549178644764.jpg (588x434, 57K)

bullshit. Friend of mine is fucking tiny, but he really knows how to talk and he has great moves (used to be breakdancer) - he is drowning in pussy and recently married

Holy shit. Your people skills either suck or the people you are trying to pick up are dogshit.

I married a woman who has earned more than I have throughout our entire relationship. Feelsgoodman

You don't even know me. I have never once sent a dick pic to anyone. I have always read profiles and only messaged people who I had common interests in because I'm not even remotely interested in just sex. I want a meaningful relationship. And despite 90% of women claiming they want that, I maybe get a reply with 1 in every 30 meaningful messages I type out. Of those, it leads to a conversation of more than a day maybe 1 in every 10. So that's already 1/300 just to talk more than a day when not mentioning a single thing about sex, just purely trying to talk about common interests which is supposedly what you're supposed to do when it comes to dating at first. Then of those people I talk to more than a day, 99% I'll start to become flirty in a more romantic way such as cute/romantic memes, and then every time it leads to a situation where they thought of me as just a friend. So basically if you're average/ugly, following all the rules either leads to nothing or it leads to being friend zoned. The ONLY difference between one person succeeding to find love and a person being friend zoned/ignored is ENTIRELY based upon their looks, height, or if they're insanely rich.

Wit beats being an asshole

Okay, real talk:
I have self-hate issues, but realistically, I'm a Chad. Overall, I'm not a great catch on paper, but I have a pretty face, high intelligence, a big dick, and a body like Bruce Lee. Women fall all over me, but I haven't had sex in almost 3 years now, because I've woken up to the fact that me and other "trophy" guys like me are exactly that... meaningless, titular, conquests for dirty unscrupulous whores who just want an achievement credit for fucking me, like I'm just a condition on a list.
I realise now that as much as I have loved various females over the years, not a single fucking one of them ever loved me back, they loved being with me because other girls wanted me. They loved the sex, status, and security that came with being with me, but me personally? As a human being? Not even an afterthought. Just an inconvenient necessity that comes with the hands that do the work and the dick that does the play.

So I've checked out: I now refuse to fuck anyone who doesn't respect me, and I can't be the only one, so you know, if the other Chads and Tyrones develop the same sense of self worth and go on sexual strike the same as me, then women are left with 2 choices:
1) be respectful
2) settle
I think we all know option 1 isn't any kind of option from a females POV, so all you poor incel bastards out there, now's your time to shine, cause no way in hell I'm gracing any ungrateful bitch with my cock, so as long as your need for sex outweighs your self respect, you may as well give them yours.

Attached: pic-unrelated.jpg (205x246, 30K)

I know a 5'4 pussy magnet. Admittedly good-looking but the personality sells it.

lies

wit is for weak men. You'd only pass half her shit tests. The moment she starts giving you real shit she'll see you as the pushover you are.

I guess beggars cant be choosers. There is a specific kind of girl I want, but unless I'm fucking lucky as shit I guess I'll take what I can get.

Also fucking checked.

Wit is for people able to think on their feet. Beating your chest and being a cave man to them is not optimal.

>because I'm not even remotely interested in just sex

Dude shut the fuck up. This is why you're not getting laid. Fuck.

Meant for

So I'm not getting laid because I don't want to just get laid? OBVIOUSLY that part is true, but I guess these days if you want a RELATIONSHIP you have to just want to get laid? Because that makes no fucking sense to me...

Nigger are you even listening to yourself? Women love passion and animalistic rage. Despite what they tell you to believe we are still fucking cavemen pretending to be civilized. Women love tribal leaders, the alpha men, the men who other men want to be and who other women want to fuck. Yes. Beat your chest. Throw in a manly roar. That shit turns them on. This is from experience. My ex threw herself at me in moments of irrational rage just because of the masculine energy. Every woman gets wet for that shit

Truths.

Can you believe faggots like this exist?
>muh genes
>muh stats
>woe is me
stop being an insecure annoying faggot and then maybe people be able fathom your existence.

Attached: 1552843320842.jpg (1063x800, 88K)

Wit will do wonders. Back it up with physical prowess and skill.

Chest beating is out the door.

everyone will be hot in the future. to destroy this utopian reality is selfish

Stop trying to be friends with women. Men are for that. Women are for fucking. Men and women cannot be friends, no matter what the mainstream sheep tell you. And you're denying yourself by saying you don't want sex. There's nothing shameful for having a dick and wanting to use it daily.

awww incel sad time awwww :((((

Only someone who doesn't interact with anyone would say something so stupid.

>back it up with physical prowess
>chest beating is out the door
I'm sorry, what? You're sending mixed messages, user. Are you a woman?

whatever man its your loss

A lot of this shit is people regurgitating chad posting thinking it is gospel.

I never said I didn't want to get laid. But I want a relationship that leads to marriage and a family. You don't build something solid from just getting your dick wet in random thots. Literally everything I do in terms of dating probably would have worked great in the year 1950, but I'm born in this time period and everyone just wants to fuck, or even people who claim they want something real won't turn down a fuck from a 10/10 Chad. I wish I was born like 60 years earlier.

correlation is not causation.
dating app graphs are not representative of real life.
get based, dont sway by almost no information and or proof.
/thread

Attached: End yaself.gif (2034x1491, 48K)

Physical prowess. Skills. Physical stimulation . Touch . Seduction.

Things not given by being good-looking

Incels are literally the male version of a radical feminist. Both sides are calling the other emotionless and sex tools etc etc.

How fucking dumb do you have to be to fall for that meme?

Attached: 1555370653397.png (680x704, 419K)

you don't need to be in the top 20% to get laid. top 20% is "easier" laid, sure, but an average guy CAN get an average girl. i have a friend who's average looking (just like me) but he has so much charisma that he gets average girls when he tries hard enough.

some women are already hyper selective, but not all of them. just be the best version of yourself and talk to girls, eventually you'll get one even if you're just an average guy like me. don't fall into the trap of "b-but i'm average i can't get a decent gf, they're all fucking chads"

source: am a manlet with muscle, have an attractive gf

Nah works pretty well tbh

>admitting beauty is generally linked to genetics
>admitting men's beauty is following a normal distribution shaped stat
>admitting there's a maximum in men's beauty
The next two generations will find it hard, but the next ones will have lowered their standard deviation and 90% of men's population will be "top beauty"
In the future, that will deserve to us to judge and get the top 3% of women man, don't worry.

Do you love talking about shit you have no clue about all the time? You've obviously never experienced love at first sight that has been reciprocated. That's typically how it works. You meet them. You fuck them. You love them.

Attached: eeeee.png (293x413, 296K)

>I never said I didn't want to get laid.
Yes you did >because I'm not even remotely interested in just sex

Or are you going to pretend that getting laid is "meaningful sex" now? lol fuck, you're a lost cause.

Go read this. You're in for a world of hurt.
therationalmale.com/2013/12/03/saving-the-best/
You're welcome.

>this doing it for you babe?
>guys online tell me they like it primal ;)

Attached: momkee.png (605x573, 785K)

Charisma is literally a measure of physical attractiveness that extends beyond just physical looks. If you have to include charisma into the mix to say someone has amazing charisma, you're still already saying he's basically an 8/10 or higher physically. If you want to cite someone average, mention someone a 6/10 looks 6/10 charisma not something like 7/10 looks 10/10 charisma.

Okay guise, I know you'll probably not believe a single word if this but I'll give you my story anyway. If I made it, there's hope for anyone.

>be me, 22
>6/10, 7 tops
>6'3 but very slim, no defined features
>like video games, anime etc.
>start dating major hotty
>Great personality, beautiful, nice figure, practically a fucking unicorn
>sparks fly within days
>she takes interest in everything about me, even the stuff most would consider weird or boring
>I develop serious health issues early in the relationship, get worried she'll see me as a burden and ghost
>does the complete opposite, does everything in her power for me, takes care of me in every way
>3 operations and several hospital visits within a year of being together
>never complains, strays, or even considers leaving me
>cannot stress enough how unbelievably lucky I am
>my family and friends all adore her
>single friends always making comments like "I need a girl like Femanon" and it makes me so fucking happy
>been together 6.5 years now
>have a daughter
>getting married next May

Even now I still can't believe how lucky I am. My point is there is fucking hope for ANYONE. Make some effort. You're not gonna do shit by being a shut in and complaining that you're not getting wimminz. Ugly guys can score. Weird guys can score. I'm proof of that whether you believe me or not.

This thread again? Go back to r9k you weak fuck.
Yes you are dirt.
Yes she will never look at you.
Yes she is looking at me.

Stupid incel. I could round you up like sheep and milk you all day. Fucking weaklings.

Good for you user, I wish you guys all the best!

>I'm a tall, above average guy and even I can score - you can too.

Charisma is just confidence and comfort mixed with being able to read mood and some wit.

I'm doing what he did

>be me 16
>clean,long curly hair, nice jawline,charismatic
>never noticed any of these traits
>be freshman
>sit at table with crazy cute girls sorta an edgy kid table
>over the course of a month all of them try asking me out
>run through them all and hate most of them
>qt 8/10 russian girl new to states falls for me
>virgin, completely ignorant to the concept of sex
>spend 2 years in love having sex roughly 3 times a week.
>will never fall in love that hard again

No regrets. I consider myself to be slightly autistic so I really don't know how I pull it off. I just let my body go into auto pilot around women. It's like my mind just naturally guides me in those situations.

>6'3

Stopped reading. Your entire post is invalidated by that one detail. A guy can be 6'3 and be mentally retarded and swim in pussy.

hahahahahahahhaahhaa no.

> just sex
do you even read dude?

Holy shit stay mad incel.

Kek
As soon as I read 6'3" I knew.

As for those who can't do anything about height, you're kind of fucked.
I bet someone who is a 6'4" 6/10 vs a 5'7" 8/10 would still lose to the taller guy.

>>virgin, completely ignorant to the concept of sex
Oh, you poor child. She fooled you so well.

>t
>I could have been talking to them for weeks as myself,
Wait, are you talking to these girls online for weeks before you're asking them to meet up? If you haven't even asked her out or met up yet you haven't really created any sense of committment in her. She has no idea if she's wasting her time talking with you or if you're ever even going to ask her out. And why would you expect her to not be chatting with other guys? You haven't even met yet. She has no idea you're even real yet or how much she might like you in person if you are real. Think about this, if youre chatting up 7/10 girlnextdoor and 8/10 staci starts responding to you more and more won't you spend more attention on the one you're more interested in? I mean, you haven't even met 7/10 girlnextdoor yet and aren't even sure if you'll like her. Why would you be more committed to continuing to spend effort on her? Spend effort on both, sure, but youre not going to be more committed to one just because she was the first one you started chatting with. Plus, if you've been chatting any girl up for weeks and not even asked them out then theyre probably getting bored with you already anyway because they don't know if you're truly interested in ever meeting up with them. If youre still getting responses and have built a descent connection, ask them out within a few days, if not hours.

You are chatting up multiple girls at the same time, right?

Wahman newar can do intellectual job cuz they a stupid.
Proof me wrong

you guys will have your fair share of butter faces to breed

lmao dude . we were deadass 16 , she had just moved a year ago. she didn't know how to wash shave or anything. I had to teach her literally every step. It was pretty surreal for a first experience. stuff like that reminds me why existing is worth it.

user, be happy. It's never too late. Life is about finding happiness and building your life around supporting that happiness.

Incels post your face to be rated.
It might not be too late. Let the professionals help.

Attached: chadgenes.png (248x269, 155K)

ITT:

youtube.com/watch?v=HuS5NuXRb5Y

just be alpha boys, all we can do without being nonces

Most of my friends are 6'0 to 6'4 and they're like "I don't know why I have good luck with women, I think you're better looking than me and funnier than me" and things like that. Like I guess guys 6'0 and above are oblivious to what guys shorter go through and can't possibly see the reality of how much it affects things.

Do you hiss at the sun?

sure I'll doxx myself so you can tell me I'm not that ugly, I'm just retarded and a fucking whiny bitch

the moment I read "getting married in may", I lost all hope for you. she's going to ruin, and I do mean ruin, your life from then on

>we were deadass 16
Most girls lost their virginity at 14. I know, I didn't believe it at first either. It's true, though. Think about it.

i dont think anyone here cares enough to dox you. just take a original pic

This statement is so fucking dumb in so many ways...

I know I was surprised to figure out that there was a 5th grader giving free blowjobs. Shit is crazy even though that example is sexual abuse. I know how women act it's not complicated. I popped her cherry though so I know fuckass nigga.

Yeah and those things completely reflect in for example a picture of someone, and thus physical. Someone with high charisma will have a charismatic smile or confident smile that ups your physical appearance. To tell an average looking 7/10 guy who has had bad luck to have 10/10 charisma/confidence is like telling an NFL kicker who missed a bunch of kicks to be confident enough to start being a great kicker again.

Attached: 1542560162.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

The mid 90s were a good time for RAPE.

Well good for you then. I'm just saying, don't believe a woman when she says "lol you're the only guy!"
As a general rule if you ask her (and you really shouldn't, it reeks of insecurity) how many guys she fucked, you take that number and multiply it by 3 or 4 and that's her real notch count.

Also. Don't EVER, under penalty of death, disclose your notch count. if she asks just pop a joke and say something like "how about this- I fuck you and you tell me how many girls you think I was with"
Trust me, she wants to be kept in the dark about it.

Are you guys in constant perpetual depression and sadness? I sit here blunt in hand , pink floyd blaring, staring at the moon. I'm not in a relationship but who cares. I'm so at fucking peace with existence. Why do you all insist on putting so much power in the pussy? Was your father figure a weak man? Did he not teach you the ways of the vagina? My father taught me to never trust a bitch. Never give the pussy power. The pussy knows when it has power son. It can smell your hesitance. You have to rule your own world. Be the king of your castle. Your personality has to come from you not the women your in love with.

You can't love her without loving yourself. You're the reason you exist.

>charisma is literally another thing that isn't charisma

What? No.

Being physically attractive doesn't directly correlate to being a well rounded person and knowing it

What are you schooling me on. Women have sex and women know men have sex. Acting like this is a revelation of some forbidden truth makes you look like a retarded faggot.

Mind blown

> ugly fact
> only the superior get to pass on their genes

This is evolution. Blame your parents if you're in the shallow end of the gene pool. At least your kids won't be able to blame you since you'll have none.

hey user, how old are you?

holy kek

>You're the reason you exist.
No, the reason I exist is because my father would have beaten my mother if she had said 'no'.

Man I hate frog faggots they are dumb

I'm 19. Got a nice long life ahead of me.

Weed out the weak.
Not only a pretty neat blackmetal song but also pretty much everything that is wrong with the world is beacuse we as a species stopped doing that.

The nuclear family is a beautiful thing. At least you're here.

Yeah man, you're doing stuff the right way

Strange, because the inferior women still get to... inferior women get to make movements about how it's sexist for guys to not want them because they're fat, but in reality what they mean is they want 8/10 or above Chads to want them for their weight while they still find 6/10 guys to be creepy even though they're like a 4/10 themselves.

It is juvenile but I think he means now that your umbilical cord is cut you exist because you keep sucking air ans any failures are your own.

That's pretty stupid. We've evolved past that. The 'weak' are hard working citizens. Love is what's important. Love your fellow man.

Yeah, can't even kill myself correctly.
>feelsbadman

Everyone is capable of defining their own existence. Life is the ultimate sandbox.

So get in shape, get a haircut, stop expecting things to be handed to you and talk to girls.

Alternatively git good at making money. Money is still the universal attractor.

If you legit can't do either of those things, even if you try, then ask yourself whether or not you should be spreading your genes in the first place.

Stop being a cuck?

Frog posters are so dumb

Will both be horribly depressed failures in a year

If being corny leads to happiness then they're doing something right. If you're the absolute best that your partner could hope to get then you have far fewer worries in your life.

>without access to sex
there's one thing to be ugly and weak, but you can always become strong and smart and mentally strong. that should take care of the falling in love with part. to the sex part, if you're only after getting your dick wet, buy a hooker. if you're scared of the police, visit a country where it's legal to be a hooker, like Scandinavia or something.

if you look like this on a bigger scale than you personally, then its actually a good thing. if you're dumb and ugly, not reproducing is a great sacrifice to the future of humanity. if only the smart and pretty people got children, only smart and pretty children will be born and so on. it's more or less selfish to deny humanity this future. you're dooming the entirety of our species if you intervene in this system.

look in the mirror. is the problem that you're fat? lose weight
is the problem that you're skinny? eat more and work out
is the problem that you're dumb? read a book or something
are your face ugly? focus on getting a hot body.
>body > face

now you can choose to sit and whine or you can work on improving yourself until you're good enough
>pic related. it's the truth

Attached: 1551143186762.png (1617x871, 1.67M)

Show me on the doll where the bad frog touched you

nah man. The hard working citizens are the strong. The weak fucks that have no grip on life and only take from the community without ever giving back need to go

While life is a sandbox, people tend to have dreams, and many dreams intersect with other people. If you want to become a football player then you have to be bigger stronger and faster than other people. If your dream is to have your own happy family, then you can't accomplish your dream in life if you can't find someone that loves you for you, and that dream can be greatly hindered purely by your physical appearance at levels you have no control over. I suppose in a way that one is also similar to the football example in that if you're 5'4 your dreams of being a football player are dead just as your dreams of having a happy family are dead.

top fucking kek. I am 32, have tons of friends, am fit, have a girl, am a successfull lawyer and have zero debt. Enjoying life the way he does is the right thing to do at 19

There isn't an incorrect way of killing yourself.

I think you mean you fail at suicide.

My father died when I was like 10 so he wasn't around to raise me right. Besides I didn't care about women at all until I was like 26 finished college having my career together then realizing I was missing an important part of life, which was having my own family. And now for the past 4 years I been trying with dating pretty hard with constant failure making it seem like that one thing I'm missing I won't ever get.

lol learning to fall early is better than thinking you know it and learning late lol

hu? I started a business after I finished school, did what I felt like doing and made good money all the while, then decided to go to university when I was 25 and I am now killing it at one of the best law offices in the country. Trust me, I'm fine. And getting high and fucking around was the best thing could have done when I was 20

Doesn't alter your base attractiveness. A 6/10 with charisma isn't suddenly going to look a 10/10 Chad.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord.plus/7RVqurQ

I-v2r

You guys are retarded. Yes, women don't find most men attractive but then again women do not choose their partners solely based on attractiveness. Strength/power, social status, personality are more important than how you are looking (mostly, if you are extremely ugly then it's game over). If male looks would be that important the good looking men would have procreated more and men wouldn't be that ugly in the first place. But since you are only judged by your appearance on tinder etc. and also due to how interaction between the sexes work women get swarmed by men online, but they don't find most of these men attractive. All your other attributes won't be considered so it's obvious that misconceptions like arise.

Just grow some balls, go out and fix your life, get a job doing what you love and go out to club everynow and then. Stop being a fucking goblin and get some pussy boys

Not here to brag or boast of my "incredible sick game", I'm still getting better at it and have many flaws, but the one thing I did was talk to hundreds of girls at clubs and bars in a period of about 2 years, something I can almost guarantee at least 90% of people here haven't done.

With that said, here's what it boils down to:
Online is not a good representation of the quality of girls you actually can be together with.

Yes, the Chads will fuck girls pretty much for free - both online and by being hit up on IRL just because they're good looking, but that's the "one" exception in the entirety of game. (in most cases, girls find some excuse to talk to you, like bumping into you and apologizing and hope that you strike up a conversation, or they find some other lame excuse, like asking you if you have smoke - Source: I have a very attractive buddy)

But online is massively skewed, because some of the charts you see here represented are absolutely true. If you're a hot, or even somewhat attractive girl, you just need to wait one day, and after that you have somewhere between 50 and 200 messages/friend requests and what not - on Tinder, okcupid, FB, Insta, you name it. The reason they are so extremely picky is because THEY CAN BE.

But in a club/bar, things are entirely different. Yes, SOMETIMES they will get hit on by guys, but in a little more than 90% of the cases, these guys are:
- Drunk fucks that the girl doesn't want to spend another second talking to
- Weirdos/creeps, who want to "just be nice" and have a "normal" conversation, but in reality have nothing but "I wanna fuck this girl" in their head. This discrepancy and not actually stating your intent/your thoughts to the girl is what comes off as creepy. The girls can usually tell within seconds and blow this guy off

What this means: If you're somewhat normal and cool and can actually talk to girls IRL, this alone sets you apart MASSIVELY and even as a totally average guy, you can fuck very hot girls.

Attached: 3 invisible.jpg (500x334, 30K)

Attached: 1966893754.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

this is 100% true. My girlfriend is always complaining that all of her friends and every fucking girl we meet "likes me". She is not a jealous woman. I just know how to talk to girls because I have practiced doing that for thousands of hours. I know what to ask, I know how to listen (which is basically the same thing) and I'm super relaxed.
Put me in a group of girls (classroom whatever) and I'll be friends with the 5 hottest girls in a week and I'll be fucking their hot friends in no time.

If there is one skill to master in life, it is how to sell. In this case, selling you to women.

teach us the ways chad

The figure on the left is a lie. It would be closer to the one on the right than an equal distribution. Don't lie to me and say you'd be banging 3's just because.

The easiest thing to change in life is your body. If your body looks like shit, I am not interested in offering any advice because I know you will be a loser your whole life.

Get a good body, accept you are probably a social asshole if you played vidya in your teens instead of outdoor stuff. Do social stuff, learn to socialise. It really is simple getting a gf, you are just a big asshole.

>The easiest thing to change in life is your body.
You must be retarded. There are aspects you can change. But most, you cannot. Or are you suggesting plastic surgery to remove my deformed arm?

This is the reality

Attached: 1535986641092 pro gender neutral mode.jpg (1200x1200, 505K)

>the downtrodden or disadvantaged
>men who are so shit at social interaction that they've got bitter and angry and hateful about it, and think they are owed sex

Incels are not downtrodden.
They're fucking retards.

Fuck off, kys
I hate fat people they are the MENTALLY weakest people in society, If we killed them all, the world would be a lot better place within weeks.

Changing your body looks = EASY
Changing most of the other problems = HARD

Exactly, can you imagine the next generation if these self absorbed spoilt pieces of shit where allowed to procreate?

Incels are a result of nature and the human species protecting itself.

The problem is not women or society the problem lies with YOU (shock horror, go complain to mommy & daddy).

Yeah that wasn't the same thing that built the entire population of Yea Forums you're part of.

Top advice lol

Go outside, see how nice it is man. You're missing out on living. Once you're dead that's it man

Be comfortable. It isn't a lock unlocked by learning a secret trick takes effort.

the hyper-chad types only want the top few in women, when girls start getting pushed away from the very top their standards will probably lower

>changing bone structure is easy
Nice RP there, fag.

Attached: 7169835411.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

They won't. Its a weird vested effort clinging they do that leaves them wondering where all the real guys are still dating the biggest asses they can find. Learning your lesson doesn't necessarily unform comfortable habit

It's a great time for us alpha black men.

Attached: be1.jpg (1600x1066, 140K)

It only takes 30 minutes each day to have a healthy looking body, which is 50% of getting a mate/partner. Yet fucking incels and other fatties spend more time clearing their nasal passage with their fat fucking fingers but but but it's so hard to get a gf.

Really KYS you are going to save yourself a fuck tonne of mental anguish by offing yourself now if you think that getting a healthy body is difficult.

Hi.
The preponderance of poor physical male specimens in society is merely the result of a welfare system artificially supporting their existence once the majority of fit males have been killed in wars. It is common in the history of post-empirical societies.
The good news is that Nature always rebalances.

>little does he realize it's still underlying in society that white girls find black guys undesirable unless they're whores

>I'm big boned and have real disabilities everyone else is a fake complainer but not me I actually have a real reason to pity myself

Disabled, ugly fucks with game get some of the hottest pity pussy I have ever seen. You're the same thing as the incel next to you that isn't deformed.

there'll always be a few girls that aren't that shallow, it'll balance out one way or another. Honestly I'd prefer a girl I actually like over one that only cares about looks anyways

Exactly.
Incels are the problem with incels.

Outside of porn women who aren't sluts are not attracted to your cornchip do rag smelly asses fam

FUCK OFF, only a small minority of women give a damn about that level of beauty. The most important thing is you look healthy if you don't exercise a few hours each week you wont, you never will.

You are so obviously incel, always looking for someone else or something to blame when you don't perform well.

Are you healthy and not fat? If so then do something about that FIRST then move on to the next part of the equation.

All that needs to done to look semi alright is just to lift some weights nearly everyday a week, not too much is it?

>you do you fam whatever

No wonder you spineless fecks can't get laid

I'm currently in a relationship, it's just not based on sex kek

>correlation is not causation
i don't think you know what that means

>get based

get the fuck off /b and back to /pol or whichever hole you crawled from. "Based" is what your granny does when she sticks her hand up the asshole of the thanksgiving turkey.

Yeah that's why I say if you are fat and don't like being fat then you should KYS immediately and save yourself a fuck tonne of mental anguish your whole life.

Making the decisions and choices needed to change your body weight are the easiest to make, look at all the fuckwit chads, if you cant make those easy choices then the really tough shit in life will be beyond you.

shut up cuck

Oh man, you sure showed him.

This. Also if you want a kid adopt one or go for a donor bank.

Nuke the West especially the anglos who spread this degeneracy.

Lmao seething cuck

I'm fine 22yo IQ 130
6'4" 220lbs
Good genes strong jaw wide shoulders
Only reason I'm still a virgin is because I spend my spare time studying and playing vidya

Look damn good if I eat more, and work out for a couple months
Usually look like a skeleton

Attached: Skeledeletour.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

You are retarded. Ofc women want a betabuxxer as their husband or lover. That don't mean they want to actually sleep with them. It's agreed that the is difference between whom women want to sleep with and whom they want a relationship with. That's what OP's pic signifies. Not 'it's all about looks guise'.

fake

And you even agree to OP's point. What OP is saying is that when a time comes when women don't need a relationship anymore to live because the welfare state will look after it, even the most ugliest women will stop looking out for a betabuxxer.

Getting laid.

1. 50% looking healthy
2. 50% Being NOT SELFISH and interesting

Incel = Selfish + Unhealthy

no, my friend is pretty much the same as me, 6/10 looks. the thing is, he has charisma and that makes him more valuable to women. so just because your looks are average (or even below average) doesn't mean you can't smash decent girls.

tldr: 6/10 guys can smash too with enough charisma/confidence/luck