Fucking silver fish they're everywhere in my apt

Fucking silver fish they're everywhere in my apt

Attached: IMG_20190420_102230.jpg (3840x2160, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice pink sandals faggot

Then clean the fuck up and throw out your goddamn garbage.

Fucking eat it

Pink sandals and pink pajama pants. So you are about 80% faggot right?

Real men wear whatever the fuck they like.

just shoot them with a fully powered bow to one shot them noob

It's my Korean wife holding the trap you cunt!

For anyone interested j bought those traps in Germany. I'm Irish. Apparently in Germany these disgusting creatures are much more common

Attached: IMG_20190420_102207.jpg (3840x2160, 418K)

checked

They're attracted to damp and come out in the dark. Tried everything mate. Cleaning doesn't get rid of them

Sounds like something a homosexual would say.

going to need to see her with her arms up and you holding the trap in front. I don't believe you.

Whatever bro

Wasted quints. An irish in germany has his wife hold a glue trap. Lol sounds like the begining of a dumb joke. Also, are you and your tranny wife lost or just confused? If dubs, you and ur chink eat them, glue and all

Those just look like roaches

diatomaceous earth. this stuff works on bedbugs it might work on them too.

Fuck. I meant his korean wife. Samething, dubs or singles and you eat them

Trap thread?

Fucking quints. What the fuck is a silver fish no homo (just in case) cus this faggot fuck is wearing pink pjs and shoes.. tf

Good protein lick em all up and swallow

Destroy the spawners before you use the portal you fag

Here's a picture of her in Germany instead. In Berlin recently.

Attached: IMG_20190311_150815.jpg (3840x2160, 752K)

That's dinner for tomorrow motherfucker

F for respect for the quints.

How did you meet your Korean wife? How is it being married to her?

I heard about that and actually I bought a bag of it man. The stuff is impossible to clean up and it doesn't seem to get rid of them as I put it all around the bathroom and they still keep coming back

Show dick no homo

If only there was a discord where intellectual conversations and sophisticated discussions took place.. oh wait! there is!

discord.
gg/4QpNVK

Attached: el9ym_H18JgHUFHPfT5TZFUee7pVDXuZuEaejNr3fik.jpg (562x767, 111K)

Silverfish must like faggots who wear gay ass pink slippers

Met online using POF. No joke. A lot of them come to Dublin to study English. It's boring as hell being attached to a single girl and getting married was the worst decision of my life.

its their home now, get fuck out OP.

Attached: 1551504199782.png (306x306, 112K)

Lol this isn't minecraft idiot

>Gets married because bored having a gf are you retarded?

kek
post her feet pls OP

Attached: 1555606876037.jpg (720x545, 247K)

Fuck the feet show us your hairy ass op

I sincerely hope you fags don't get infested with these nasty creatures. They can climb everywhere too as I found one on a kitchen press and no fuckikg idea how it got up there. Thanks for the replies.

Attached: IMG_20190425_063104.jpg (3840x2160, 1.1M)

You have to vacuum and clean it up like every 3 to 4 days and replace for like a few months. I would also look into doing a full sweep of the house looking for hole and sealing them with caulk.

>It's boring as hell being attached to a single girl and getting married was the worst decision of my life.
Ha. Welcome to married life bud.

post wife soles pls

Attached: 1555825815602.jpg (455x608, 89K)

How is she in bed?

That's pretty racist mate

Do you live near niggers? They never wash anything and bring vermin with them wherever they go.

Attached: 1551560487511.jpg (400x508, 69K)

It's an insect pest that eats wood or some shit.

Silverfish like to eat my Gutenburg Bible. You must have some classic books around. Get a pro to come in and spray your place and any parchment you have. I know you got money OP.

Attached: americanpsychogreeddisgust.jpg (940x788, 137K)

Thanks for the advice. Still got a huge bag of that diatamous earth so will try again. I also heard you can drink that stuff for health reasons ?

thanks - spoken like a fellow true married man ha!

Awful. Don't go Korean if you have a liking for Asians. Or at least be 100% she is worthy in that regard

I believe you're right on that. They get into cracks and stuff

Attached: IMG_20190307_215827.jpg (3840x2160, 619K)

Come back op i'm bored blowtorch some insects or something

this

Get out of Germany. Or at least somewhere in Germany farther away from water. And also, unless you're keeping your place 100% immaculately clean they will always be hanging out with you.

spray them with different colors of spray paint and start taking bets on how frequently certain colors show up.

Nice Quads. These little guys eat mold for example.
But also sugar. Maybe you have spoiled some in your flat.

kek

Attached: 1520460648480.gif (229x176, 987K)

Laughing at some of the replies. Funny shit. I believe the apartments were once infested. Despite being renovated these creatures appear to be able to survive for years ?

Advice for anyone. Make sure to check for gaps in floor boards, skirting boards etc. I know I will in my next place

Right I gotta get ready for work

Attached: 2019031_213555_1.jpg (2930x3417, 1.54M)

Then move to a building that isnt trashed and leaky.

nice, MOAR PLS

Attached: 1528260411317.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

!!!!!

Attached: 1388987870097.gif (300x311, 25K)

I wouldn't drink it. Pretty sure that would be bad.

that's a really dope hammock

Attached: 1472392529776.gif (281x649, 114K)

Recommend you visit there it's a café in next to bikini Berlin mall.

Attached: 445219084_23561_1.jpg (640x399, 34K)

where's the rest of her?!?

yeah def do NOT drink that shit. isn't it like tiny shards of glass? lmao
well I'm a burger but I've been to Germany and plan to return.

I've drank it a few times just mixed a spoon with water as it says on the bag! Tastes like chalk but it is edible I looked it up - it apparently cleanses your system. It's just crustaceans from millions of years ago apparently

Attached: 20190311_213604_1.jpg (3690x2824, 1.49M)

now feet!!!

hmmm I did not know that. & at least she's easy on the eyes. you might hate being married but shit could be worse lol

The fuck ?! I'm out man gotta work. What's with the feet fetish

Very true man. But the single life suited me better. More money more freedom. Less worries. I would say to anyone who worries about not finding a girl to marry. Enjoy it and use the time to travel and see there's millions of girls out there no need to settle down ever ..or unless you're absolutely certain it's what you want. I did it for visa reasons and that's my mistake.

good advice bruv. real good. cheers man, hope everything works out in the end

You use it as a boundary then clean inside the boundary. The bodies will begin to only show up where they come in. It doesn't rid it kills on contact only.

You can drink it but there are no benefits other than it can rid worms if you have them. Its not something you should do regularly for no reason.

Good luck anyway man. Keep things dry.

I did not use it in that regard hence why it likely didn't have any effect. Thanks for the continued advice

Ok better stop drinking it then. At least I can be confident I don't have worms! Cheers

Attached: IMG_20190425_075318.jpg (3840x2160, 861K)

>mfw this noob bases next to end portal

Attached: 21.jpg (255x232, 16K)