Alright Yea Forums I've been practicing kick boxing for about a month and today we were kicking with the knee and it...

Alright Yea Forums I've been practicing kick boxing for about a month and today we were kicking with the knee and it pains a lot, any recommendations on how to get rid of the pain or at least to alleviate it?

Attached: canstockphoto14410821-765x1024.jpg (765x1024, 70K)

you gotta build up some calluses on your knees so get to cock-sucking op

How?

Protect your knees. Better yet train muay thai

With bandages?

Stop kicking things with the weakest part of your leg?

What the fuck do you mean "kicking with the knee"?
What kind of backwards ass English are you speaking?
I'm guessing you mean you were throwing knees and now your knee hurts?
You'll get used to it eventually, just keep at it.

That's what Google said to me, so I'm sorry and I want suggestion on how to alleviate the pain

How much pain are you in? I've thrown tons of knees in kickboxing and never really had any pain. Did you pull a muscle or damage your knee?

It hurts a lot Everytime I bend it, when I stand up or press in the area. Maybe that's what happened

It hurts in this area but is a muscle

Attached: PF-joint.jpg (500x432, 103K)

If you think it's the muscle then apply heat to it and take it easy.
If you think it's in the actual joint, then apply some ice and also take it easy.
Best to take a day or two off from using your knee. At least as much as possible until the pain stops.

So I skip tomorrow's class?

Yes dumbass. Ur body is saying hey somethings wrong! Fix it and continue.

Alright thanks for the help

No faggot. Push through the pain. And start running... a lot! And when you start to feel popping and cracking in your knee run faster faggot! Trust me. The 40 year old you will thank you.

Do not continue use with pain

Let it heal, when you go back ask the instructor to look at your technique to see what you are doing wrong.

Proper technique should not cause you pain

This. In my many years of kickboxing, nothing good ever came from training while a body part was in pain.
Better to have a day or two off than to end up with an injury that will take months to heal.

Thanks user this was more helpful than the recommendations on /fit/

Attached: 5016923947.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Lol don't go to fit for advice on martial arts

Fucking autists don't know shit

if it hurts, cut it off

Can you suggest something else for me as an amateur?

Probably shouldn't look for any advice on Yea Forums either.
Luckily most of the posts here a rent complete trolls.

Why bother if you're not training muay thai?

If bruised an ice bag and laying on the couch for a bit will do the job. Keep it flat.

But if u stretched it hot shower will help.

You're a fucking idiot throwing knee kicks wrong in some faggots cucked yo karate cardio women's kickboxing class. You injured yourself doing god knows what they taught you or your pad holder hurt you.

I bet the instructor told him the hook kick variation of the knee

If it ever gets to joint pain, just give up. Next step is just knee surgery.

>throwing knees

Mandem square up waste yute mans tryna throw knees this way

Can't say I have heard of that one before. I train straight muay thai so might be a different term in what I do
Side knee?

Lol this is true

I try to help out where I can.