How does Yea Forums piss?

how does Yea Forums piss?
>dick through zipper
>belt/pants undone, cock and balls flopped over
>pants around ankles

Attached: tumblr_lb9xt4hyxx1qbzxvco1_500.jpg (425x319, 14K)

in your mum's ass

Definitely choice 3

what if she's not around when you need to go?

does anyone actually shove their dick through their zipper to piss??

she always is.

this is why I posted this thread actually
i always undo my belt and pants and pull my entire cock and balls out to piss
never just unzip my fly and pull my cock through
i'm curious to see if i'm the weird one or not

What the fuck kind of dirty, uncultured swine doesn't strip completely naked when peeing in a public bathroom? I mean, what if another bathroom user were to walk in, place their breakfast bagel on the floor and invite others to a friendly game of "toast"?

i just pull it out up top

1 and 2 when i dont shit

I stick my hand in my underwear, piss a few ml, pinch of the flow, and then throw the piss into the trashcan under my desk. I just do it constantly all day and never feel like I really have to "go".

i've seen people with their pants completely down and shirt up at a fucking trough

I'm a flopper

I catheter the flow into my asshole, reabsorb liquids and shit out impurities. Been living on the same 72 oz of water for 10 yrs now.

Attached: Insanity.jpg (2592x1944, 407K)

fuck yeah flopping is the way to go

oddly i actually believe you

I do. I carry a gun most of the time and if I undo my belt the gun and by pants will hit the floor. So I unzip and pull it out through the slot in the front of my boxer briefs and piss.

this makes sense and is completely understandable
what about when you need to shit
also nice flex

When I shit I pull the gun out and either set it on something or put it on my lap. Typically if I'm not at home I can use the toilet paper roll holder to set it on.

ever had it drop and have that fear help shit fire out of your asshole?

Nope ha ha. Never dropped it.

I piss in my diaper.

i try to get some on the dude next to me

smart
show dominance right away

I sit down, 'cause I usually wait to shit at the same time too, and catch up on my messages.

but for the times I just wanna piss and get out of there, I'll unzip and pull my dick out. no underwear, so quick and easy access.