How in the actual fuck do you meet girls in public...

How in the actual fuck do you meet girls in public? Is it socially acceptable to walk up to them and start talking or is that considered "creepy" now?
I'm losing my mind how hard it is to meet people.

Attached: 1444795501876.gif (167x170, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't

The players tried with pickup lines. The best one goes to Hooters to cry

only socially acceptable if you're chad. otherwise you're a creep

if you see a girl giving you positive attention then yes
realistically you go some public place where sniffing around is acceptable and expected like a bar

Own niggers and catch a drug addict they treat you like you're breaking the law anyway. Where I'm from police bitch at you for going to a strip club

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord
[-----lInc8Il-----]
.gg/7RVqurQ

What if it's in a bookstore and I make the conversation opener that I like the author she's looking at it

Billie eillish tries hard to be jesse pinkman. Nobody's that perfect

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord
[-----lIhoiIl-----]
.gg/7RVqurQ

No Starbucks or hooters employees no college?

Attached: 9203281251.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

yeah it can be creepy to just go up to someone but that depends entirely on the setting.

Girls who go to barnes and noble are running away from nigger dick. They are underage

Sounds like wife material to me. I see no problem with this.

>comes to Yea Forums for such advice
let me tell you bud, you are gonna have a bad time. because guess what, im gonna drop the big red pill down your gob. if you arent good looking and have a nice body. you will be rejected. im sorry kid, thats how it goes, the laws of nature. accept it and post memes on here now like a good helper. maybe then you will get your wizard powers. that is if you dont off yourself like a normalfag. but if you do, be an hero and shoot up a school or antifa protest. cheers

Attached: 1550960907232.png (392x331, 172K)

This. Hit the mothafuckin gym like I did. I have fucked 32 women. I'm banging 3 chicks on the side right now. 1 is paying my car note and the other is paying my phone bill. It's so fucking EASY if your in shape and nice.

Attached: 1556061265795.jpg (480x360, 11K)

just fucking talk to them like a man

How does one do this?

go to a socially acceptable place to pickup women (ex. a bar) and introduce yourself, maybe use a pickup line. Be like a normal, decent human being

Bars in my area are only filled with dudes and 35 year old roasties with stretch marks

You wash yourself with a rag on a stick

Then lower your standards if you wanna get laid fag

Dating app?

pretty much this

I'm banging a 36yo right now who is so afraid of aging and being seen as old that she's worked herself into the most fit body I've ever laid my hands on since I was 16yo banging other 16yo's
If youre in your late 20s-early 30s (and I assume you are, like me) you should be shooting for women from 20-40 as long as they are cute and not complete hamplanets..assuming you just want to get laid by a bunch of different sloots

Shut the fuck up faggot

If only there was a discord where intellectual conversations and sophisticated discussions took place.. oh wait! there is!

discord.
gg/4QpNVK

qd

Attached: 6KSSsW8aRQVuoz-5fQnSNal8kVp1WBc-t_JFi9oukTg.jpg (512x768, 92K)

It doesn't matter if its socially acceptable. The average guy does what's socially acceptable and the average guy is an undersexed loser
You don't have to be a chad, just don't be obese, wear a decent set of clothes with a fairly recent style, and have a decent grooming routine. The rest is simply being man enough to go talk to them knowing you're going to get rejected by most, but not caring enough to do it over and over without getting all butrhurt about it

The average guy is a fucking loser.

You don't need to be an incredibly fit/good-looking/masculine/rich/tall/etc. guy, just put enough effort into yourself to be a little better than the average guy (which is a fucking lazy ass, sloppily dressed, obese loser) and then talk to women regularly

>cue incel rage

Doesn't matter if it's acceptable or not. Do it or you won't find a woman. Talk, just don't be pushy.
This.

I asked a girl out a few weeks ago. I knew I would get rejected but I had to try. I got rejected as expected, but I surprisingly didn't feel bad. I felt liberated, like I got a huge weight off my chest. I don't give a fuck about doing it now.

Helps to be handsome. Don't not be handsome, or it's just creepy.

Attached: giphy-1.gif (480x312, 1.82M)

Also, its much easier to go to bars and pick up women with a friend, first of all then you are more approachable than you are alone, also women rarely go out in public alone so its more fun and loose to make it a group encounter. A good wing man makes all the difference

You can be blunt: tell her she's pretty and you wanted to cone over and meet her; introduce yourself. There's going to be some rejection. Suck it up. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. And fucking start working out already.

> to meet people.
why do that?