Anyone wanna start a farm and plant a bunch of swastikas or whatever and post it on their popular...

Anyone wanna start a farm and plant a bunch of swastikas or whatever and post it on their popular, super positive subreddit?

Attached: stardew.jpg (323x433, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Installing_SMAPI_on_Windows
discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

sure

No. Fuck off and play the damn game, edgelord.

I actually really like the game tho lol. I'm just bored and thought it'd be fun.

Is this game gay or yay? Looking for a new game to get into.

it's the kind of game you can play on a slow sunday

Depends on your definition. I really really like it. But if you don't like wholesome shit, you might not like it. It's like a better Harvest Moon with less cartoony Animal Crossing aspects. I've put 40 hours in the last month since I bought it.

It’s amazing. I played it for several hundred hours on steam and then eventually also bought the physical game for ps4. Similar to Harvest Moon, but IMO better than anything that’s come out of that franchise since the GameCube era. Definitely worth at least one play through. Mods also extend the playability of that game pretty much indefinitely.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord
[-----lIebaIl-----]
.gg/7RVqurQ

OP here. What mods do you recommend? Right now I'm just playing vanilla. I don't have much experience with modding games other than the ones you can download directly from Steam. I'm not tired of anything yet but I'll take note if you got a recommendation.

Haven't been on Yea Forums in a few days. Is that a new spambot or is it a real SV discord?

spambot to a shit discord

I find the butter mod fun, lets me kill the unwanted animals and sell the meat. I also have sum darker mods for when it's fall that turns it into a murder game

You can already sell the animals tho lol

Not that user, but I've put in 347 hours according to Steam. Some of my favorite mods are: Lookup Anything, Fast Animations paired with Hold To Break Geodes, and No Cheat Shortcuts (small changes to the environment for easier foot travel)

Gotchu boi. First you install SMAPI.

stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Installing_SMAPI_on_Windows

After that I suggest at the minimum installing the CJB Cheats and CJB item spawned. Also try the tractor mod, and the lookup anything mods. You can look at the nexus mods website and pretty much just pick and choose what you want. I don’t suggest using CJB cheats/spawner too much until you’ve played the vanilla game a bunch though. There’s something really magical about your first play through vanilla. I do suggest using the Stardew wiki for gifts tips and general advice though. When I play I almost always have the wiki open in a chrome tab. Godspeed. The tractor mod won’t really ruin your first play through too much and it’s a huge help.

Also listen to this user he has good taste in mods.

This user knows what he's talking about, though with Lookup Anything, I found myself not referring to the wiki nearly as much.

Cheers to both of you. I definitely don't think I'll be modding any time soon because I agree with you. I like this game a lot and I want to experience it as presented for awhile. I feel like I rely too heavily on the wiki. I don't tab it I just pause the game and look shit up on my phone. I also watch a video tutorial for whatever here and there. I need to force myself to completely stop reading the wiki. I think when I'm done friending all the girls, I'm going to befriend all the guys by guessing their gifts.

Respectable, but some minor 'quality of life' things I'd still recommend are the other mods I recommended earlier: Fast Animations & Hold To Break Geodes (saves time breaking 300+ geodes at a time), No Cheat Shortcuts because some parts of the town are wonky as fuck for movement, Better Hay (allows harvesting hay even if your silos are full) and if you're into the Mines scene with combat then get Combat Controls (click to attack in a direction is much more convenient than turn then attack).

true but the meat with the mod makes them worth 5X worth more to kill and sell, plus helps with the skull cave

This thread and the Stardew Waifu thread we had the other night are making me want to play again. Got all the achieves and kind of stopped playing, haven't even checked out the latest patch.
>tfw you need to spend almost an hour updating mods to work with current patch

Not a bad idea. If you start getting burnt out with the gift giving and memorizing etc don’t be too afraid to look things up though. There’s a lot of stuff going on in that game. If you find yourself getting frustrated with friendship degradation CJB cheats has an option to make it so the relationships don’t degrade. This makes it a little less taxing to get each players cutscenes and will allow you to not struggle with talking to people 24/7 to maintain your levels. Alternatively, I’ve also just walked around with stacks of universal like EG crops/artisan goods in my inventory and just disperse those to people whenever I run into them. Also you probably already do this this, but if you don’t already, check the calendar regularly. Birthdays make getting those hearts a lot easier.

no. why in the fuck? how old are you?

>tfw you realize it was worth the hour of updating.

It's a pretty chill game you can play when you want to burn time. There's a lot more to it than you'd expect

What website do you think you're on?

>implying EVERYONE on Yea Forums acts like that much of a childish faggot
You don't belong here.

The friendship not degrading sounds super appealing to me. That's one of the biggest bummers I have right now. That and I wish the 10 minute intervals lasted maybe 2 or 3 seconds longer.

No one implied anything of the sort. I just asked to see if anyone was interested. I didn't say everyone will love this but this is the place where that sort of shit flies lmao.

No, that doesn’t sound worth my time. Faggot.

>No one implied anything of the sort
uh yeah... they did.
lrnhowrespondingworks

Just talking to each person every day prevents degradation over time, but for longer time intervals I use Time Speed mod. Default time is 7 seconds per 10min tick, I usually run somewhere around 10-12 for convenience, or if I'm trying to rush something I'll drop it lower.

See
This guy did it right. Now you calm down.

As a side note to this, I'm not sure if it's still the case, but the default setting on it is 14 seconds (1/2 normal speed), so after you start up the game you'll need to quit and then modify the config.json file.

You sound like a faggot

tried to but i'm in winter and cant take screenshot

great game but allows homosexuality so both

>calling faggots faggots on a website made by a faggot, for the express usage of faggots

cool story faggot

Why can't you screenshot? f12 if I remember correctly.

I think user means that they can't plant things in Winter, which is partly true. There's will Winter Wild Seeds, and general plowing.

Ah gotcha. Try black chests or stone walkways.

Out of curiosity OP, which SdV grill do you like most?

the brightness from the snow on the ground makes it too bright

First of all, nice trips. Secondly I'm at the end of my first winter and I'm not married yet. I started with Penny and by the time I got her up to 8 hearts, I was bored of the "homeless puppy" thing and just the other day, I got Emily up to 10 hearts and she's my girlfriend. As it's Winter, I haven't been able to marry her yet but now I'm thinking that before I marry anyone, I want to see all the girls' heart events.

I know that feel, and I'll give you some advice: once you've seen most or all of the girls' 10 Heart events, carry around a Rabbit's Foot, until you've seen the Group 10 heart event.

kek

gonna do it in the greenhouse
good idea

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-24 at 11.03.34 PM.png (80x75, 2K)

Gonna do it in the next hour or so? I could have the new tab on the subreddit ready to f5 until I see it.

I had that one spoiled for me. I don't want that heart event lol.

Fug it. 347 hour user here, about to start updating my mods to work with current patch.
Next set of dubs decides if I keep going with my fully complete game, or start fresh. If you choose for me to restart, pick a starting farm area besides Default.
Yeah, I've never seen the 'bad' one, but I really don't want to. So when I start new games and get close to that point, I keep one on hand.

done

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-24 at 11.10.17 PM.png (1354x762, 320K)

Needs one more to the left on top, and two more to the right on the bottom.

Guess I didn't have it fully spoiled because I didn't know there was a good one. Guess I'll find myself a rabbit's foot. I'm gonna choose not to look it up to see what you're talking about. Also in case I get dubs; start over. I don't know anything about the other farm areas but I'm gonna say wilderness because I assume that's hardest and I always go for difficult.

Before you post, you should know swastikas go right, not left.

Rolling for: Fresh, fishing farm, but only using crops.

Yeah, if you have a Rabbit's Foot then the Group 10 Heart Event is peacefully resolved instead of the... not so peacefully resolved. Wilderness does seem like it would be the most challenging, due to reduced tillable land and the nightly attacks by mobs.

now plant peppers all around it, for the blood that your farm must now spill

Attached: 1548212909502.jpg (640x424, 27K)

better?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-24 at 11.15.25 PM.png (1366x768, 323K)

Dis nigguh is trying to kill me.

DAMNIT i knew somthing was off

Yeah, but as
posted before, it's backwards.
>keksimus maximus

Not gonna lie I completely forgot about different farm areas. Probably gonna play with that when I get tired of my main.

Also make everything one tile to the left.

fixed it, ready for OP to post

Attached: the goddamn right way this time.png (1366x768, 320K)

Yeah, all my games have been the standard default so far. That's why I'm kind of stoked to have someone randomly pick one for me to play and have some kind of restriction or stipulation.

as you wish user

Attached: one to the left.png (1366x768, 320K)

damn bruh. you got a personal army on your hands.

I don't play games anymore but this game is dope as AF. It's on mobile so I can play whenever and it makes sense. I really like it and it's worth looking into, especially for the price. It is a time dump though, so be careful.

Attached: larkin love.gif (250x242, 746K)

nah just this goy

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-24 at 11.25.34 PM.png (53x82, 6K)

I don't know what you mean.

If only there was a discord where intellectual conversations and sophisticated discussions took place.. oh wait! there is!

discord.
gg/4QpNVK

qu

Attached: 5bbecf_6321848.jpg (1280x914, 190K)

I don't play games but this shit is on mobile and is fucking awesome. Really fun and sucks you in but be careful if you don't have time to kill.

Attached: 1549921093861.webm (640x640, 575K)

oh shit both my posts went though... well enjoy and I'm bout to plant some pumpkins before bed you cunts

night user

No more rolls/comments on what a bored fag who's done all the achieves should do next?

say the n-word

Alright niggers, I'm going to go with the first response even though it didn't get dubs.
Riverland Ranch without using Fishing as an income source.

make sure you get the riverland expansion mod with it

absoloute MADLAD. i have wilderness

Will do, since I'm updating mods on a new system (last grabbed mods last November), I'll pick it up while I'm over on the Nexus.
I've thought about Wilderness, but I do like to do shit at night without having to carry around combat gear.

you just need a sword the monsters only get harder when your combat level goes up

I'll probably do that one next time I start a new game, once I've got all the upgrades and obelisks and shit.

Which one? There's four of them; Improved Riverland Farm, Bigger Riverlands Farm, White Water Farms Map - Riverland Farm (replacement), Valley Riverland Farm

Yes

They all add a significant amount of tillable land, seems like a cop-out to me.

It's been awhile from when I downloaded it but it should be the one that adds a mini ocean to it and more river land

This one?

Attached: 1398-0-1502997836.png (1280x1040, 391K)

I think that's the one, I haven't played it for around 8 months so not 100% sure