Do people really want to drink their faggy $10 gourmet coffee next to someone who smells like a bus...

Do people really want to drink their faggy $10 gourmet coffee next to someone who smells like a bus? It seems a bit at odds with the premium customer experience the company claims to offer.

Attached: CCA91560-A3FA-44CD-B31C-8DD1BCE33FE7.jpg (455x540, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would be different if they were paying Starbucks customers, but they’re not.

There is a wide variety of people. Some won't some will.

Who enjoys eating/drinking next to an unhygenic person?

What even is this thread?

I’m criticizing Starbuck’s open door policy to non-purchasing homeless people.

Oh my GOD haha FUCKING CUNT SHIT haha fucking shit you fucking ahahhahaa you fucking cunt HAHAHA OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! HAHAHA I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE,!! AHAHHAA Lloog akf ith this ths a fucking shit!! Fucking cunt what lol holy fuckng cunt!! Yeah holy loly!!

>someone who smells like a bus
wat

Attached: 1445044386777.jpg (430x304, 20K)

>homeless person detected

people who aren't sensitive snowflakes

Wtf why would they do that

8 the b8

to russle thy jimmies

idk why homeless people dont steal peoples laptops

Attached: 92AD925F-35BA-4B6B-9B62-0100B1E9F44C.jpg (453x604, 109K)

I don't really know what a bus smells like, and I can't smell a picture.

Do you enjoy drinking your coffee next to someone you can smell from 10 feet away?

Thats a hipster. His wearing yeezy cloths man

dude looks like he's pretty clean
maybe you're the bus

I don't give a shit

>yfw you were the bus all along

Attached: 1438086451995.jpg (480x360, 18K)

They worry that by asking the homeless people to leave, they’ll offend the sensibilities of their overly fragile, faggy customers. Hope it’s worth it for the patrons.

Attached: D7A1906D-1B4B-412F-83CA-3E58374E073E.jpg (934x1400, 262K)

>drinking Starbucks coffee

Attached: 0d8cdcf6442e50368078dc89bf57fd1e (1).png (761x1065, 558K)

seems to me that the overly fragile, faggy customers are the one who refuse to drink their coffee if a homeless person is the near vicinity.

I wouldn’t mind if they purchased something. These people are leaving hypodermic needles in the bathrooms, that’s a hepatitis and HIV hazard. As a business, its priority should be to provide a comfortable environment to its customers—not be a homeless shelter.

Attached: 4A4F39CC-7EF0-4D92-8074-31B6D8CFE543.jpg (1187x1300, 267K)

then buy your over priced turbo hyped coffee elsewhere, faggot. Free marked, bitch.

That's why drivethrus are a thing.

I don’t even go there. I’m just pointing out that their customers are pretentious retards.

No, thats why im asking why they would do that, wouldnt they lose customers?

Evidently, they care more about virtue signaling than about giving their customers a good experience. If the problem continues to get worse, I imagine they’ll start to lose some of their customer base.

I just looked it up and seems like people are pissed. Saying homeless people taking all the tables, using bathroom for over 30 min, stealing, doing drugs in bathroom, shit on floor and walls in bathroom, syringes left in bathroom, staring at regular customers making them uncomfortable and making them leave. I rarely go to starbucks because the one closest to me has a tim hortons right next to it but fuck that bro, starbucks are retards and fuck homeless pieces of shit

They are not allowed to tell people like that to leave anymore.

Source: GF works at Starbucks.

Disturbing to realise you are living in a third world country?

Attached: merchantburger.jpg (592x554, 85K)

I just go there to piss on the restroom walls. Too nasty to take a shit in them these days.

Make my own espresso on my La Pavoni, everyone I know prefers to have their caffeine fix at my place. Worked a mom and pop coffee shop in Austin for 3 months just to master the art and to identify superior coffee suppliers.

Starfucks is for tasteless pretentious faggots that would drink dog piss and say it's the best if others tell them it's good.

dude where tf do you live? i'm in the boston area and have never even seen a homeless in a starbucks once (and they are out there despite the cold).

>Starbucks
>premium customer experience
What the fuck am I reading. There's a million better places to buy coffee. The drinks also usually cost $2-4, not $10, but you already knew that.

>Starfucks is for tasteless pretentious faggots that would drink dog piss and say it's the best if others tell them it's good.

When I hit the city before work, I need a second cup of coffee. I can either go into fucking dunkin donuts and drunk their watery swill or dip into starbucks and get a coffee that is at least drinkable. so fuck your La Pavoni and your apparently endless free time to dick around making espresso instead of getting your ass out the door to commute.

where are you like seattle? there's no place better where i am (not that i like starbucks it honestly sucks but standalone coffee places are mostly worse -- can't even get a pourover anywhere in my town).

I'm in NYC, literally any coffee shop is better than Starbucks. The shops are filthy, badly lit, staff are rude, coffee takes ages to come out, there's always a massive queue of basic white girls. I can't imagine why you would go there unless you were a tourist

If only there was a discord where intellectual conversations and sophisticated discussions took place.. oh wait! there is!

discord.
gg/4QpNVK

e

Attached: 0yGPCtug4u298jcDeunSLZ1JnQEnIW9o1gSjkCOT8lo.jpg (664x767, 131K)

Attached: db7.png (1233x957, 206K)