Amateur anal thread. OC encouraged

Amateur anal thread. OC encouraged

Attached: 83F3D861-8AFB-4726-8BC1-C6B24D1DB225.jpg (779x778, 145K)

that's an odd looking bagel, user.

Going to try anal for the first time with my current partner. Any suggetions?

poop as lube

lube up, and bite the pillow.

these aren't ferrets

Attached: 1437647819343.jpg (600x450, 31K)

fuck, doing it on her not me lmao

Attached: 1482519222321.jpg (1080x1236, 121K)

maybe don't use 'partner' then?

came off as your first time anal experience with your gay partner...

sure.. sure

Rim her a long time, really really good

ya bullshit

>current year plus minus whatever
>not getting pegged by dominatrix girlfriend with strapon dragon dildo
catch up, newfag.

You're right. It's more of a friends with ridiculous benefits.

She's the kind of girl that would actually do that. Not my thing tho.

enjoy her while you have her

femanon here (fuck you neckbeards, no tits or get the fuck off)
lube, lube, and more lube, and then some more lube.

Get the cock in as fast as you can. It works better if you can get it in with one sharp thrust and with the person receiving not quite expecting it.. Also, the person receiving should be pushing like they are taking a crap.

Once in, just keep forward pressure with it all the way in. Count to 8, then pump as hard as you can, DON'T LET IT SLIP OUT!
If the person receiving falls down or moves, the person fucking them needs to use follow them to keep it in, once they go down to their belly, and the one receiving will, the one fucking them should use their body weight to help hold them in place and continue pumping as hard as possible until orgasm.

They'll always want anal after that.

>ridiculous benefits
>ridiculous
ask for clown sex

spit and cunny juice works okay

lol no

Oh yea definitely of course. We're supposed to go get some good quality lube at this store she wants to get it from. Just been kind of busy.

just use an enema
if you are having anal sex and you dont use an enema you are fucked in the head

get the water based lube, it's healthiest.

>spit and cunny juice works okay

no it doesn't. Have you ever had a cock up your ass with spit and "cunny juice"?

It really doesn't unless she's loose enough to use nothing, if you want it to hurt a lot then sure but that usually ends in more problems.

/zGqqyVq

Hello perverts, are you searching for a true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

I second this, also post pics.

I've had anal sex countless times, never had the chick do an enema first. I've got shit on my dick maybe two times, no biggie.

it ohnly smelzz

Her ultimate goal to to be fucked while I'm wearing a wolf suit, ok? She's down for almost any fantasy.

I've had a cock up my ass with only spit, seeing as I cannot produce cunny juice. It worked okay.

.. n-no homo!

Might work for him if he's got a tiny cock

damn.. do it, but have her dress like Little Red Riding Hood then.

never been a problem for me.

femanon: yes, definitely enema. But that doesn't provide lube. Ye need lots of lube.

7x6,5

I've done it both ways, if she uses an enema it's usually just a nicer

That's a 5.5x5 then, the fact you posted the size defensively tells me you're horrifically self conscious and want validation off internet retards.

Anal slut

Attached: 100_0452.jpg (3296x2472, 905K)

Moarrrrrr

no, it's 7x6,5.. like I posted. And don't give me that "hurrr self conscious durrr", all guys know their dick size.

Here's the key, just as important as PLENTY of good lube (silicone, Swiss Navy, you want something thin but extremely slippery and not easily dried up):

She needs to relax her anus and rectum as much as possible, a bit of rimming helps, but when you start to go in, some serious communication is important. Here's what you need to communicate, she needs to gently push like in a bowel movement but not hard. She likely cannot constantly do that, especially as you penetrate her anal verge. So she'll "lose" the ability to push, she needs to signal to you she can't push, you'll IMMEDIATELY need to hold your position, no forward or backwards, until she regains control and can gently push again, relaxing her anus.

Once you're all the way in, give her time to adjust, when she's ready, gently and slowly pump, she needs to tell you if she needs you to stop moving. Go slow, communicate. If it goes well, she'll never get you out of her mind.

Maybe I've got a massive Johnson or just really unlucky with girls having tight assholes, all my experience has been difficult.

Attached: 100_0453.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

lol, that was another user. Here's her little ass.

Attached: 58380981_2320177964699534_5440807992968609792_n.jpg (480x640, 35K)

I'm sure it is man, the fact you used the word "cunny juice" makes me doubt anything you say.

>communicate
femanon: best advice ever

Nice. Her first anal?

greasy

Oh no, not by far haha. It's a first for me.

how big are you?

okay, you don't trust people who use juvenile slang. Too bad, not much I can do about that.

Yeah, I've been around the block a few times, under and over as well.

It's more fun when everyone is having fun. Best ever was a simultaneous orgasm with 3 other girls. I used an electrostimulating device that the girl working my prostrate had a switch to. I had them wired to pads that stimulated the nerve from their clits through their pubic mounds where the top of their outer labia meet. Also with consent gave them all high doses of oxytocin.

That was one crazy week.

oh my, aren't we full of ourselves?

If she's an anal pro, just go with what she wants. If she's stretched enough already, you can spit slam her. If she's a total anal freak, she may actually prefer that. Most likely she'll want lots of lube.

Just depends. Ask her how she likes it, go from there.

Kek! Maybe. I've gotten more ass than a toilet seat at a lesbian music festival. I'm old now, just keep it to my wives, the legal one and the off paper one.

Didn't waste my youth, I get depressed when I see the youngsters wasting theirs. You only get youth once.

Eh I don't see much point in saying since no one here believes anyone here, I've been told I'm big before by a few exs and they never took it back after they hated me.

Seems legit

I've heard that used on Yea Forums a fair quantity so I presume it's more retard kid slang.

She's done it before, and she's going to start stretching. I'm a little thick for her, so she knows what she's getting into.

Attached: 1504937254393.jpg (247x247, 32K)