Did you think we were done with you? NO. You’re just misogynistic racist incels, and should all just kill yourselves...

Did you think we were done with you? NO. You’re just misogynistic racist incels, and should all just kill yourselves. We aren’t going to stop kicking your asses until we win. Beta white males like you will never amount to anything but antisocial fuckwads. We’re preparing to raid on tumblr already. Prepare for the fucking storm, Yea Forums!

If you don’t want to deal with this shit, just come to your fucking senses. Otherwise, get fucked!

Attached: 10F175CB-ED38-4952-AF9C-F0145539D299.jpg (630x432, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know the rules. Dump those hangers.

Shut it you talking cunt. Your bait is weak

*cracks knuckles*
AHEM...

Nigger.

Fucking niggers.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 893K)

IM NOT KIDDING YOU STUPID WHITESHIT

Oh yeah, well I'm the leader of anonymous and I say bring it on.

Attached: anonymous_we_are_hacker_symbol.jpg (800x800, 51K)

U mad?

Attached: 1554604123632.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>WHITESHIT
>not cumskin

They aren't sending their best, believe me.

Also

>raiding Yea Forums

Literally for what purpose? Go fuck with /pol/, /r9k/, Yea Forums, or Yea Forums. or hit up (4x2)chan where the real niggas play. Spamming shit on 4/b/ is just...this massive waste. even if its a fake raid and a bait thread, just, no man. You can do better.

WHY DONT YOU TAKE SUFFERING SERIOUSLY

Maybe it's a larp to remind those who remember what it was like when this place mattered.

Ask yourself, what is the value of endless pandering to those who claim to being harmed. At what point do you say, "no, sort your own shit out"

We do not lack empathy. We have simply learned to temper it with the real fucking world. something your ilk would do well to understand, lest you be taken advantage of by those you profess to help.

kinda sad, ngl

Bullshit

lel

Attached: leftists 2018.jpg (1871x1025, 539K)

/zGqqyVq

Hi my precious btards, are you searching for a true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

nice projectionism.
you are the racist and sexist by singling a race and sex and denegrating them unprovoked.

Alright, you win. I haven’t actually been on this site since that was going on, and I just thought a small LARP would help me

I think you meant to post on Tumblr

Kek, nice thread

Attached: cool_tat.jpg (800x800, 90K)

user is right though.

knee gears

Good times, thanks for the reminder if nothing else.

At least tumblr hasn’t replaced us

Is this about niggers?

Oh, long time no see.

Must be hard being homeless.

is this another raid for tumblr?
like the third this month

Nigger loving faggot kill yourself

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord
[-----lIinbIl-----]
.gg/7RVqurQ

Die Racistphobe.

Not all of us at least.

Did you think we We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA were We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA done We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA with We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA you? We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA NO. We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA You’re We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA just We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA misogynistic We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA racist We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA incels, We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA and We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA should We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA all We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA just We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA kill We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA yourselves. We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA We We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA aren’t We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA going We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA to We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA stop We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA kicking We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA your We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA asses We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA until We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA we We? It’s just YOU faggot HAHAHAHAHA win. If FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT you FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT don’t FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT want FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT to FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT deal FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT with FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT this FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT shit, FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT just FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT come FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT to FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT your FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT fucking FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT senses.

Top kek!

OK this is epic

Ohhh bois!
Tumblr raid?

dowt wowwy owp it wiw aww be ower sown uwu

Iron Man dies.

OP is a fag

Attached: 1547429218595.jpg (353x143, 7K)

I'm mixed race. I would gut you if we ever met.

Die you moronic retard.

I'll seriously laugh dragging you behind a truck with a chain.

>I'm mixed race
so you're OK with being called a "nigger?"

Since I'm a hafu, nor a citycuck faggot, nigger is the last thing that applies to me.

I'm cool with ricecracker.

NIGGERS

so that's a "yes"
are you going to asplain your genealogical heritage to someone racially profiling you and possibly kicking your ass?

come at me bro!

The "N-Word" should be illegal. Blacks would still be able to use it though because it is a reaction to racism.

Cities are booming places of commerce, user. Go fuck your sister Cletus.

Attached: 7233182311.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

spamming faggot

eat shit

I've worked as a bouncer for a few years. Retired Army, not a fobbit or chairborne. Only had my ass kicked twice in my life, both times I was outnumbered.

Few can kick my ass. No one has ever outgunned me.

I could give a fuck. We'll get along or we won't.

Most of the cocksucking faggots are pavement dwellers. They are not centers of commerce, just grist mills of debt and monetary fraud.

Cities will be reduced to open air death camps when the time comes.

Niggers make nice tree decorations.

Talk, talk, talk.

Attached: 20190209_183447.jpg (533x4555, 1.17M)

Racist cunt is racist.

Stay mad, faggot breath.