Storytiem! The rules are simple! If our heroine is impregnated or forced to orgasm...

Storytiem! The rules are simple! If our heroine is impregnated or forced to orgasm, she loses! Today's adventure takes our lovely heroine to the Middle East, where rich Western girls are a sought-after commodity. Good luck!

Attached: Tamara 6.jpg (596x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First up, Choose your heroine!
Name: Summer
+1 persuasion
-1 strength

Attached: summer31.jpg (1080x1080, 1.32M)

Name: Tamara

-1 Charisma
+1 strength

Attached: Tamara 4.jpg (425x720, 73K)

Tamara

Excellent choice!

The plane touched down the the tarmac, jolting the young redhead awake. It had been a long flight, but she was finally here! Tamara was finally going to put her gender studies degree to use as a volunteer in the United Oil Emirates! In this country, women were still treated like chattle, but a random western redhead like Tamara was sure to bring civilization to these savages.

She disembarked the plane, and made her way through customs. She tried to ignore the leering stares of the men as she caught a cab to the aid office's headquarters. It was in the third floor of a run down building in the city center. The only staffer on duty was a middle aged, frazzled looking aid worker.

"You must be Tamara" The woman told her, "I am julie, the volunteer coordinator with Companssion Over Cruelty and Killing. I am glad you are here. We have a lot of work for you! First, we need you to take the train out to the rural village and count the ammout of food aid remaining. Next, you need to visit our government partner in the palace on the eastern half of the city. And you need to go to the inner city and drop off some vaccines to the clinic."

What does Tamara do first?
a) Rural Village food count
b) Government Palace
c) Inner City clinic

Attached: Sarah1.jpg (540x720, 70K)

Inter city clinic

Tamara decides to start off by dropping vaccines off at the clinic in the inner city. It seems like an easy way to help. She picks up the box of vaccines and walks outside to the busy, dirty street. She puts up her hand and tries to flag down a cab. She doesn't have her arm up a second before an old car pulls up, sputtering. A man is in the front seat.

"Where you go miss?" The middle aged driver asks.

a) How much to get to the Clinic?
b) I'll wait for another cab, thanks
c) Hop right in

Attached: Tamara 1.jpg (548x720, 58K)

Hop right in

Lurking

Tamara opens the door and gets in the cab. She attempts to buckle her seatbelt, but the cab doesn't seem to have any. "I'm going to the clinic! She says to him."

Roll an awareness test for Tamara! (40)

Attached: Tamara 2.jpg (720x540, 89K)

Roll

What the fuck is at the clinic?

73 ! Pass!
"Hey, I don't think this is the way to the inner city" Tamara remarks as the cab winds through the city streets. The cab drivers looks at her in mild surprise. "Yes, of course" He pulls a U turn and makes his way through the city. Tamara looks around. The city is getting increasingly run down. More and more of the houses are made of mud or shipping containers. Was it really a good idea to come alone? Suddenly the cab lurches to a stop.

"Here you are. That will be $30"

Roll a luck test for Tamara (50)

Attached: Tamara 3.jpg (720x720, 96K)

Roll

81! Pass!

Tamara searches her pockets and finds 100 dollars in twenties. She hands the creepy guy two twenties and ducks out of the cab.

The cab speeds off and she looks at the clinic, the name written in Arabic and english, the modern building a stark contrast to the rest of the shanty town that surrounds it. Glad to be there, Tamara walks in.

The young man is working the front desk. He looks nervous. "I'm here to drop off these vaccines to the clinic director" The man at the front desk points her down the hall to the room at the end. "Okay, thanks!" She walks down the hall to the door. She can hear several males voices on the other side.

a) Go in
b) Wait until the others leave.
c) Leave the vaccines with someone else.

Attached: Tamara 5.jpg (578x720, 78K)

Go In

Tamara decides to go in. She opens the door handle and walks in. There sitting at his desk, is the clinic director, looking scared as two men stand in front of him. They are dirty, with thick bushy beards and black turbans. She recognizes the black and white design on one of the men's armband. These men are ISIS members!

a) Run
b) Pretend not to notice, drop off the vaccines and leave quickly.

Attached: Tamara 9.jpg (248x600, 32K)

Run

B

Tamara drops the vaccines and turns to run.

Roll a speed test for Tamara (60)

Attached: Tamara 26.jpg (540x720, 113K)

Roll

You fucked up

21! Fail

Uh Oh Tamara

Tamara turns to run, but she barely makes it down the hall before one of the men grabs her. She turns to face him

Roll twice for the strength of the two ISIS members!

Attached: Tamara 25.jpg (540x720, 81K)

Roll

Roll

Roll

Rolll

Oh shiggy diggy

66= above average strength
50=Average strength

Tamara turns to the first ISIS member, with the longer beard. He has grabbed her first

a)knockout punch (70)
b) Crotch kick (60)
c) Shove (50)

Remember, because you selected Tamara, she gets a +5% boost to combat rolls!

Attached: Tamara 11.jpg (720x706, 100K)

B

A

B it is! Roll for B!

C

B

Roll

Roll

35+5= Fail

Tamara attempts to kick the ISIS Member's crotch, but she misses badly. He grabs her wrist tightly. His partner is running toward her. She has one move before he arrives
A) Knockout punch (70)
b) Crotch Kick (60)
c) Break wrist (50)

Attached: Tamara 7.jpg (681x720, 91K)

B

B
rollin

49+5=Fail

Tamara attempts to kick his crotch again, but she misses again, instead he grabs her second wrist and the short bearded man arrives and wraps her around the waist!

She in trouble! Roll a last ditch escape roll! (90)

Attached: Tamara 27.jpg (300x553, 37K)

IM ROLLIN Yea ForumsOYS

Fuck off Mohammed (roll)

Shit

Well you might as well kill yourself

Jesus fucking christ our luck

the lowest possible score fuck you!!

idont get the rules at all

01! Epic Fail!

Tamara attempts to break free, but instead, she feels one of the men press a strange smelling cloth against her face. Tamara gasps and soon loses consciousness!

What are they going to do with the unconscious redhead?

Roll a wakeup test for Tamara! (90)

Attached: Tamara 28.jpg (540x720, 113K)

The numbers of your roll are the last two digits of your post. The first poster makes the choices or the rolls.

Roll

21! Fail

The two men take the readhead's passed out body, tie her hands and wrists and throw her in the back of the pickup truck, and drive off

Wake up Tamara! (80)

Attached: Rachel2.jpg (720x720, 93K)

Fuck her raw

Fuck yeah we got lucky

Roll

81! Pass!

Tamara slowly comes to. She realizes her hands and feet are taped up, and she is careening through the streets of the city in the back of a pickup with long beard! She needs to do something before they take her where ever they are going!

a) Try to loosen the tape (50)
b) Roll out of the truck (75)
c) Push Long beard out of the truck (80)

Attached: rachel3.jpg (478x640, 125K)

A
Roll

Rolling for B

One poster chooses, the other rolls, increases participation.

A it is! Give us a roll!

Roll

Roll

36! Fail

Tamara tries to loosen the tape, but it won't budge. She only has two more rolls before they arrive at wherever they are going....

Attached: Tamara 29.jpg (540x720, 105K)

LETS A ROLL

Shit guys
Gonna try and Roll for B

B it is! Do us a roll!

Well fuck
I got this faggots luck

Roll

Rolling for this guy to neck himself

Fuck that I'm just gonna use the rope

07! Fail!

Tamara tries to roll out of the truck, but long beard stops her. "Not so fast, little redhead" He holds her steady.

Last chance Tamara

Attached: Tamara 13.jpg (539x607, 89K)

Fuckit c

C it is ! Give us a roll!

Roll

Rolling C

Roll

Boy you was close

99! Epic Success!

Tamara makes a last minute attempt to save herself, and she pushes Long beard out of the truck! He tumbles out and lands in a heap on the ground. He isn't moving. Short beard stops the truck and gets out and runs to his friend. Tamara slips free of the tape on her wrists and ankles with no one watching

a) Make a run for it
b) steal the truck

Attached: Tamara 30.jpg (720x665, 85K)

bump and roll please

You need to choose A or B

Male a run for it and hide

b

A it is!

Tamara climbs out of the truck and takes off running into the city streets!

Roll a speed test to see if she gets away (33)

Attached: Tamara 12.jpg (275x335, 19K)

Roll

Rollin rollin rollin

feels bad

32! Fail!

Tamara sprints through the city buildings, but she makes a left, then a right, and soon finds herself against a dead end. Fuck! She thinks to herself as she tries to scale the wall. But, short beard catches up to her, grabs her, takes to to the ground. She feels the familiar chemical on face, and is unconscious again. He last thought is that she was so, so close.

Roll a wakeup test for Tamara.

Attached: Tamara 10.jpg (480x547, 48K)

wakeup test (90)

Roll

Roll

64= Fail!

Tamara's unconcious body is loaded into the truck. Long beard is dazed in the back, his ankle is sprained. "Stupid Jew bitch" he swears. The truck pulls into the walled compound that serves as the ISIS training camp.

Wake up Tamara! (80)

Attached: Tamara 24.jpg (720x540, 67K)

roll

Roll

Shit
Lets Roll

03! Fail!

Tamara dreams she is on a roller coaster, but sand keeps blowing in her face.

The ISIS members unload the redhead from the truck and carry her into the interrogation room.

You really need to wake up Tamara (70)

Attached: Tamara 31.jpg (580x720, 90K)

Roll

Roll

Roll it

If only there was a discord where intellectual conversations and sophisticated discussions took place.. oh wait! there is!

discord.
gg/4QpNVK

qj

Attached: 6pGWlIGNGpS68YKS9NYoYJP6f8MmKlGYXZAeKZcPwpU.png (640x911, 790K)

16! Fail!

Tamara No!

The ISIS members lock her hands and wrists into shackles hanging from the ceiling. Their head interrogator comes in, with a large pair of scissors. He begins to cut away Tamara's clothes

Wake up! (60)

Attached: Tamara 32.jpg (720x540, 73K)

Roll

Roll

WAKE UP ROLL

Roll

well?

39! Fail!

The interrogator cuts away Tamara's clothes and admires her lean naked body. He runs his fingers along her flat stomach and shaved pussy. He decides the redhead can begin her interrogation now.

Her throws a bucket of water on her, waking her up. "Wake up. I know you are an Isreali spy. Your redhead gives it away. Who sent you?"

Tarama is under interrogation! She needs to survive four rounds without breaking!

Roll for first round (20)

Attached: Tamara 16.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Roll

Roll

Roll

Attached: 8207068989.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

Attached: 1555898188010.png (512x512, 562K)

Roll

18! Fail!

Tamara, I thought you were stronger than that!

Tamara looks at the interrogator in stunned silence. He pulls out a leather crop and whips it across her ass. She yelps in pain. He hits her again and again, until her ass is covered in red welts.

"Now, are you an isreali spy?" He asks. Tamara sobs in pain "Yes. I am an isreali spy! Please don't hit me anymore"

The interrogator smirks "That's a good girl."

"Now that you have admitted the truth, we will grant you mercy. We will spare your life, but you will become a sex slave to one of our fighters. It is a great honor."

Tamara's heart is racing as he locks a collar onto her neck and unhooks the shackles. He drags the naked redhead out of the interrogation room, to another room, bare except for a bed in the corner. He throws Tamara onto the bed and locks her wrists to either bed post.

"You will meet your new owner soon. Even as slaves, jews are not treated well by muslims."

Roll for Tamara's new owner!
0-33: A strong fighter in his 20s
34-66: A teenager
67-99: An elder leader in his 60s

Attached: Tamara 17.jpg (720x540, 49K)

Roll

Well fuck it roll

Roll

Roll

95! Tamara's new owner is an old man! She must be so humiliated

Tamara waits in the room for what seems like forever. Soon the door swings open. An older man with a bushy bead and a fat stomach enters. "You are the jewish spy?" He looks at Tamara's naked body "You will learn the joys of serving as my sex slave".

Tamara struggles against her bonds and he strips. His body and hairy and fat. Tamara stares at his gross, uncircumsized cock. She can hardly believe she has been given to this creep as his property.

a) Kick him when he gets close (60)
b) Find something to pick the locks on her wrists (70)
c) Feign Compliance and hope he unlocks a shackle (Free)

Attached: Tamara 19.jpg (720x540, 60K)

C

C

C it is!

Tamara decides to feign compliance, in the hopes he releases her.

"I an just a worthless jewish slut. I deserve to be your slave." The man smiles at her. "Nice to hear to know your place. I see you have shaved your pussy. The mark of a whore"

Tamara lays there as the hairy, disgusting man climbs onto the bed with her. He straddles her body in a 69 position. Tamara's stomach churns as he smells like her hasn't washed in months. And his hairy ass is inches from Tamara's face.

"I wonder how redhead pussy tastes" He says as he starts to lick at Tamara's tight slit. His tongue feels wet and gross on Tamara's slit. It is so gross.

Roll a compliance test for Tamara! (40)

Attached: Tamara 21.jpg (720x540, 61K)

Roll

Roll

65! Pass

Tamara keeps the facade up!

"Suck my cock as I lick your whore pussy" Her owner commands. Tamara suppresses her revulsion and wraps her lips around his soft cock and runs her tongue around his balls. They taste as disgusting as they smell. But she knows this is her best chance at freedom. Meanwhile, the old man his working his tongue deep into her folds. Tamara's body is starting to respond, to her great shame

Tamara is now in Orgasm status. If she reaches 100, she loses, also, her rolls are reduced by her orgasm level!

Orgasm (10%)

Attached: Tamara 33.jpg (291x600, 39K)

Give Tamara another compliance test (40)

Keep strong tamara!

We need more of these

69-10=59! Pass

Tamara keeps it up

Tamara feels the cock get hard in her mouth, and she keeps working it. "Tongue my ass, infidel, that is your rightful place in the world." Tamara's stomach churns with disgust, but she needs him to believe that she is sincerly his slave. Slowly, she leans her pale face between the old pervert's ass cheeks, and she begins to tongue his hairy ass hole. She is disgusted by both the revolting taste, but also by the humiliation of having to submit her self to him like this. Meanwhile, he has begun to finger her very wet pussy

(orgasm 20%)

Roll a persuasion test for Tamara (40)

Attached: Tamara 35.jpg (540x720, 78K)

Roll!

Roll

Roll

53-20%=Fail!

"Oh my master, I could please you so much better if you removed these shackles"

The old creep looks up from her pussy. He seems to seriously consider it, but then shakes his head "I won't fall for your jewish tricks, spy"

He turns around and looks at the young woman on the bed. "I think it is time for me to breed you. You will produce many strong sons for me.

Tamara looks wide eyed at his hairy disgusting cock. This isn't happening, right?

Orgasm (30%)

a) Kick him (60)
b) Find something to pick the locks on her wrists (dubs)
c) Knock out kick (99)

Attached: Tamara15.jpg (720x717, 67K)

C

A

A

C chosen! Roll for it!

Rollio

Roll

Rolling Stones

Roll

24! Fail!

Tamara tries to kick at him, but his bulky body prevents her from landing anything. Instead, he positions his cock at Tamara's fertile entrance. 'Why didn't I bring birth control?" she thinks to herself. Slowly, her owner slides his cock past her pink pussy lips. "Nooo!!" Tamara cries out as she is forced to bareback the old, hairy creep. He begins to hammer away at her pale thin body.

Orgasm level 40%
a) Give in (Loses, but Tamara orgasms as she is impregnated)
b) Find something to pick the locks on her wrists (dubs)
c) Knock out kick (99)

Attached: Tamara 23.jpg (720x540, 55K)

A!

Need two votes for A!

Here are some dubs for the lock

C

B it is! Roll for B!

C

A

Come on momma, roll

C!!!

Roll

Roll

Why did you not say roll fuk

Rollll

93 Fail! Even worse, the previous two comments were dubs! You really let Tamara down here.

The old creep thrust harder and harder into Tamara. She felt his balls slap against her bare ass. He was breathing more heavily and quickening his pace. She couldn't let this happen! She couldn't become an ISIS breeding slave!

a) Give in (Loses, but Tamara orgasms as she is impregnated)
b) Pull out his cock at the last second, preventing impregnation (dubs)
c) Knock out kick (99)

Attached: Tamarar 35.jpg (720x540, 76K)

Orgasm level (60%)

A

I hope she willingly give him Muslim babes

Give us one more A vote!

Go for dubs again I guess

A!

B

B roll

B

B roll

Name: lord kek
- 10 intelligence
+ 10 charisma

Attached: 1555806896787.jpg (960x516, 50K)

Two A votes, one of which was the dubs you needed!

Tamara realized just how hopeless her situation was. She was trapped as a prisoner on this ISIS compound. Even if she could stop him from cumming inside her, she would be forcibly raped until she was pregnant. Tamara instead spread her legs wider and focused on the sensation of her owner's old cock sliding in and out of her fertile young pussy.

She felt her owner pound away at her, before he plunged his brown cock deep into her. It twitched and released a load of sperm deep into her fertile womb. Tamara felt his dirty cum seeking out her eggs, conquering her unwilling body. As her Muslim captor inseminated her, Tamara experienced the most power humiliation orgasm of her entire life. She cried out in ecstasy, and her whole body seemed to shake with pleasure. He pussy, betrayed her, and clenched the cock inside her, milking out even more cum and drawing it towards her fertile womb. She was defeated.

Attached: Tamara defeat1.jpg (720x540, 79K)

Well done Tamara!

Epilogue
EMBASSY REPORT: MISSING WOMAN

Local Law Enforcement has reported to us that further efforts to locate Tamara Mason, the missing girl, is likely futile. The insurgent ISIS group has prevented investigation continuing outside the city. While the group did release a video depicting a heavily pregnant redhead who sexually serviced the group's leader before reading a statement that she 'accepted her role as a sex slave' and that her rightful place was 'as a breeding sow for ISIS fighters' She also appeared to have large nipple and labia piercings, a local symbol denoting slavery.

Our office's official position is the Tamara is dead, and the video, and the dozens of others like it, are deep fakes and photo shop.

File closed.

Attached: Tamara defeat 3.jpg (720x540, 60K)

Fast forward two years after please as a closing part.
Nice story ty

Attached: 20190424_214826.jpg (1440x1441, 919K)

source

I used to fuck Jesse's friend in college.

Nice!!!