New Zealand has a gun massacre with 50 people dead

>New Zealand has a gun massacre with 50 people dead
>Semi auto rifle used with high capacity mags
>It has been 22 years since the last gun massacaare in NZ
>NZ bans semi auto rifles and high capacity mags a week later
>For the US, in just 5 years there have been 1900 deaths in mass shootings
>USA 5 years: 1900 gun deaths compared to 22 years and 50 gun deaths for NZ
It's so fucking dumb the US allows people to have semi auto rifles and high capacity mags. You do not need them. The Second Amendmemt was written when people had single shot muskets, not weapons that can shoot 30 times in a few seconds without reloading.

Attached: _100482564_gettyimages-165894622.jpg (660x371, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States
discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blah blah I'm a shill blah blah take my bait
sage.

Then MOVE TO FUCKING NEW ZEALAND YA CUNT!

Attached: 34984794_1713451975413574_8097609229663207424_n.jpg (320x312, 23K)

This

Not sure if you are a troll or genuinely retarded... It's hard to tell with modern liberals who don't know shit about guns other than the "Assault Rifle 15"...

The 2nd amendment was created during a time where (more than fucking muskets were created), the people could be armed with the same weapons that the military would have so there would be an ultimate level of checks and balances.

The 2nd amendment is the SECOND in the list of our rights... The only one before being allowed to own a firearm is the 1st which is FREEDOM OF SPEECH, which lets you sound like an idiot on the internet without being arrested, or killed.

How is it so difficult to understand that a law only works for PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THE LAW! A criminal will not follow the law, and will keep their firearms full well knowing that no law abiding citizen will have the same firepower. For some reason, all the anti gun morons seem to love showing off the UK with their firearm ban which DID NOTHING FOR VIOLENT CRIME. In america we don't have fucking acid attacks, police going after old ladys garden trowels,

Just shut the fuck up.

You need to be put down like an animal.

sauidi arabia has executed more people this year than have died in mass shootings in the US, but all people care about is guns...

Why don't you go post more trap threads or something

If WW3 goes down and America gets dabbed on by a shit ton of countries militia is the only thing that will allow us to actually defend ourselves and I would rather have a bunch of gun nuts with assault rifles and land mines as our last line of defense opposed to a bunch of pussies armed with dildos and slingshots.

Because we don't react in the moment. Half of all gun deaths are from suicide and mainly with handguns. Not long guns.

Also their are already WAAAAYYYYYY too many guns for the government too collect and remove. Just saying

>bringing up logic about guns
>on Yea Forums
Enjoy your thread dude. It'll go great, I'm sure. Enjoy the flood of anti-jew memes and pictures of AOC

Because Militias have proven to be absolutely effective in the past when faced against trained Militaries.

>Topkek

Those fat ass rednecks will shit their pants and probably unload into the sky once they get into a real combat situation.

NZfag here (on a VPN)

Just wanna point out that NZ can implement this kind of law because we don't even have a population of 5 million yet. The solution is impossible to scale for a country as large and as entrenched as the US.

Attached: x_1544333541161.jpg (800x556, 94K)

Our military has lost every war since Vietnam because of militias. Hide in the population, set traps and ambushes. When they try to bomb us out, cry war crime for attacking innocents. It's the perfect counter to a bitch tier military, unwilling to go full genocide because of pearl clutchers.

Ar stands for arma lite

Attached: 83394789.jpg (608x466, 69K)

You guys could have also easily removed your faggot government and got some real leadership.

The 2nd amendment was written with the intention of citizens always having the power to overthrow a tyrannical government
>but the U.S. has missiles and shit
Vietnam.
>but they couldnt possibly have imagined weapons like we have today
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock

Attached: 1553750228425.jpg (766x960, 88K)

WHAAAA IMA FAT FUCKING GARBAGE NIGGER
WHAAAAAAA POLICE PROTECT ME~!!!!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

>>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock
So from what I gather, this seems more like a prototype that didn't see much practice or usage even in it's heyday. I don't think there's any way to compare this to the destruction modern weapons may wrought.

Our country was created by militias fucking up a trained military lmao

Let me shoot you with both and then you can tell us how each one feels?

The point isnt that it was prototype that never saw use, but that they were well aware of the potential advances in future firearms, a decade before the bill of rights

As you post on a device that was inconceivable during the same time period, that can spread any sort of message instantly. This argument is hard to follow when people start picking and choosing what time periods should be considered when discussing Rights of the People.

Militias are almost always made up of ex military dipshit

i gotta be honest with you anything more strict than pic related doesn't sit well with me!

Attached: f.jpg (1324x860, 212K)

A mass shooting is any shooting where there are three or more people involved including the shooter. Most "mass" shootings are gang related and carried out by niggers and setbacks using pistols. You have a bad case if the niggerfaggots OP fucking kill yourself

gfy

Attached: 2018-04-06 22.19.22.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

>new zealand has a false flag attack for the sole purpose of banning guns
>guns get banned
Really makes you think

OP,

here is my issue with banning semi-automatic rifles.

the vast majority of mass murders are with semi-automatic handguns.

the solution to the problem is a total ban, not a half assed one. and everyone knows that. so we don't go down the slippery slope at all.

MAN IT MUST BE LIKE THE WILD WEST OUT THERE!

It’s not about guns, it’s about people.

Go fuck yourself you Muslim-liberal cock sucking bitch.

Haha god you people are so fucking stupid. "WE NEED GUNZ TO PROTECT US FROM TYRANNY DURRR LIBERTARIAN SHIT I'M A COCK SUCKING NIGGER." If the US government became authoritarian towards its own citizens you faggots would not have a fuckin chance. You would be droned into a new dimension.

My state has pretty much the same deal. No violence at all. Everyone knows everyone else is carrying. Or at least thinks they are. Take guns from law abiding citizens and that paradigm is gone.

Why hasn't Europe banned Muslims?

True about criminals except you're missing a step in that logic. See criminals aren't going to go out and buy guns and register them in their name. They want to steal guns off other people to use to perform criminal activities. Therefore having a gun "to protect yourself" actually makes you a target for said crime.

tl dr - you are more likely to be a victim of crime if you own a gun.

It's a small island nation.

Attached: 1346485549190.png (447x700, 421K)

Saudi Arabia is the US.

Ayyy lmao

>mental gymnastics

How bout you take em faggot

Go to pol fag

Haha grasping at straws fag. I look absolutely nothing like that spineless cuckold shit for brains. But enjoy your virginity.

GSG is the absolute tits

That's your inner (you) then and I have 4 kids, bitch.

Your wife cheats on you and your kids will grow up to love black cock.

>you do not need them

There may come a day when you will. Better to be prepared than not.

He's right yaknow

Attached: 1556078333551.jpg (500x753, 45K)

>You do not need them
oh yeah sure lemme just throw out the only weapon to defend myself from the nigger faggots and redneck cousin-rapists, get some fucking common sense OP or kill yourself

Attached: nogay.jpg (1035x993, 471K)

Move back to Britain and get acid attacked, ya freedom hating soyboy

>For the US, in just 5 years there have been 1900 deaths in mass shootings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States

There is no fixed definition of a mass shooting,[2] but a common definition is an act of violence—excluding gang killings, domestic violence, or terrorist acts sponsored by an organization—in which a gunman kills at least four victims. Using this definition, one study found that nearly one-third of the world's public mass shootings between 1966 and 2012 (90 of 292 incidents) occurred in the United States.[3][4] Using the same definition, Gun Violence Archive (external link) records 152 mass shootings in the United States between 1967 and May 2018, averaging eight fatalities per incident when the perpetrator's death is included.[5]

152 * 8 = 1216. Over a 50 year period.

praise

There's 1.12 guns for every man, woman and child in the United States. Every nation in the world is fully aware that an invasion of the US would be a logistical nightmare, America already has enough arms and ammunition to supply an insurgency. It's not even funny how heavily armed the US is compared to any other country in the world.
At this point the availability of guns in the US is worth the high violence if only to help be a deterrent to hostile countries.

A bunch of farmers in rural areas couldn't ever stand up to the US military.

>Vietnam Conflict
>Afghanistan Conflict
>Iraq Conflict
>Syria Conflict

Need we continue?

>The Second Amendmemt was written when people had single shot muskets, not weapons that can shoot 30 times in a few seconds without reloading.

Attached: 1468215139427.jpg (552x714, 51K)

I don't believe in the constitution (because it's word on a page and is meaningless today), but this argument is fucking dumb.

The point is that if the government is going to have a militia (guns), the people will also always have a right to have guns. Any gun the government has, the people should have too.

Ya wheres my ballistic warhead????

Attached: 41IGhQml63L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 17K)

>I don't believe in the constitution (because it's word on a page and is meaningless today)
Take those "meaningless" words away and see what kind of dictatorship you end up with in 5 years.

Fucking liberal

>private citizens owned cannons and fucking gun ships that could shell port cities
>ya guyz they didn’t think people would have access to dangerous weapons

They're already gone. We live in a moderate dictatorship. Most of us are too pussy to say anything about it.

>ruger 10/22
>drum magazine
>When memes meet reality

These weapons are a result of states being too big for too long. Also, nobody wants them except governments. They're a pain in the ass to keep around.

>and magic shell casings that disappear before hitting the ground

What part of “shall not be infringed” don’t you get?

>the people could be armed with the same weapons that the military would have so there would be an ultimate level of checks and balances.
2A was written when there was no military, and the government wanted to ensure militias had weaponry to defend against British or other foreign attack. You don't even know basic history and you're accusing others of retardation.

>excluding gang killings, domestic violence, or terrorist acts sponsored by an organization
Huh, funny how numbers say exactly what you want if they're cherrypicked.

US has the biggest military on the planet, and second place isn't even close. If there's only militias left to defend the country, the world probably has bigger problems than whether the right to bear arms is unfettered.

It's not impossible, you just do it at the state level, which surprise, also happen to be comparable size to NZ or Australia.

>NZ goes from a western democracy to a police state in less than a week after an edgyboi pulls a reverse jihad.

Ftfy

>ballistic warhead
>gun
Ya, totally the same thing.

The 1st amendment applies to radio and television. The 4th amendment applies to wire tapping and surveillance. The Constitution is a living document in which principles remain throughout time despite changes in technology

>when there was no military, and the government wanted to ensure militias had weaponry to defend against British or other foreign attack

Ya, that's the point.... the idea is you can create an effective fighting force out of civilians in no time at all. To do that, the civilians need to already own military grade weaponry, ammo, and have experience with them.

Attached: no.jpg (493x576, 206K)

>The Constitution is a living document
Horseshit. The Constitution contains a method for updating it, the idea that it can be changed outside of that process is idiotic at best.

My point is, it wasn't written specifically to keep the government in check. It was written because there was literally no military and militias were the only defense the country had. The check on the government narrative is a 20th century invention.

Weapons of war (assault rifles) were legal in 1776. Common citizens could own weapons of mass destruction (canons).
While the weapons have changed, the classifications haven’t.
Only a retard would think the weapon is to blame and abolishment is the solution.

>It's so fucking dumb the US allows people to have semi auto rifles and high capacity mags.

That's your opinion

>You do not need them.

It's not called the bill of needs faggot

>The Second Amendmemt was written when people had single shot muskets, not weapons that can shoot 30 times in a few seconds without reloading.

Do some research before you post next time pic related pukel gun. They where other too

Attached: pucklegun.jpg (470x353, 26K)

Muskets were the most dangerous weapon at the time, and had to be reloaded after each shot. Calling those 'assault rifles' is idiotic. No self-respecting gun nut would make such a stupid argument.

Yeah because all the might and advanced technologies of the USA the might m16 which we still use the helicopter and countless more shit. Kicked the ass of the jungle monkey's with ww2 weapons and hiding in tunnels.....o wait we lost that war.

Attached: the-tet-offensive.jpg (620x349, 33K)

If only there was a discord where intellectual conversations and sophisticated discussions took place.. oh wait! there is!

discord.
gg/4QpNVK

qa

Attached: 6Av9Ua2ZtOjdzVoCWD_gwBRBvTlXdzYTCYl43tGYNBc.png (640x1046, 365K)

this

This is obviously bait, but I'll bite. When the Constitution was written they had machine guns. Also New Zealand is a small island there for getting guns over there is much harder than it is here in America. Case closed.

It's not because we think it might. It's because it has, time and again. The 2nd Amendment is the only think keeping the planet free.

Nobody said to be free means to be safe.

>The 2nd Amendment is the only think keeping the planet free.

Attached: bd8.png (1190x906, 178K)

Our founding fathers knew what we had. And if they where alive today they would let use have missiles or anything else we wanted

Attached: hiram-maxim-firing-his-maxim-machine-gun-1884-war-is-hell-store.jpg (900x685, 101K)

>Muskets were the most dangerous weapon at the time

Attached: 1516769964898.jpg (766x601, 124K)

Good luck op Yea Forums has a gun fetish. No matter what you say you wont be able to subdue their gun boner. I call it firearm erotica.

>It was one of the earliest weapons to be referred to as a "machine gun", being called such in a 1722 shipping manifest,[2] though its operation does not match the modern use of the term. It was never used during any combat operation or war.[3][4] Production was highly limited and may have been as few as two guns.

It's questionable whether the founders were even aware of it. It was a proof of concept weapon, and not even mass produced.

In their day they were equivalent to today’s military weapon (or assault rifle).

Don’t be mad.

>just 5 years
>1900 deaths in mass shootings
That's some low-info trolling right there.

Attached: DbKKzrT.jpg (400x300, 33K)

So then (((press))) should have no freedom since the only press at the time was newspaper. fucking nigger

God Bless America

Attached: AW.jpg (1600x1067, 540K)

>assault rifles
You don't even know what the fuck that is. Nobody does.

Attached: Switzerland1.jpg (832x582, 240K)

>the most dangerous weapon at the time
this is a lie and you know it.

Globalist kikes will never take our guns. Find a way to fucking deal with it.

Attached: 1451711243223.jpg (1024x887, 140K)

Attached: 145.jpg (500x500, 44K)

30 round mags are standard capacity. Fortunately, your opinion on this issue doesn’t matter.

Calm the America boner there Hank.

Attached: 1455610781995.jpg (486x482, 181K)

Attached: 1342801534.jpg (720x533, 72K)

Attached: stgn.jpg (756x672, 88K)

Attached: 1479798507881.png (719x670, 379K)

You really believe the U.S. would drone strike its own people and infrastructure? To what end? You think it's going to be like the movies, where an evil overlord wants to glass the earth and start again? No you dumb fuck. The U.S. is not going to drone strike, nuke, or blow up everything in it's OWN country to control its OWN people.

Don't come here. We don't need anymore faggotry.

Attached: 1499406743495.jpg (1500x998, 405K)

That serial number though "Buybacksdontwork" lmfaooo

The second amendment was written when privateering was a thing. That's when you own and contract out your own private warships.

Attached: 1516773173432.jpg (960x734, 96K)

>HURRRRRR

I just devastated you with ease in one post. Pic realted. Cope.

Attached: 1518672071101.png (872x886, 220K)

>1900 deaths in mass shootings
nigga wat

There have been 437,198,905 made up facts posted in the last month.

Fuck Euro's
Fuck Libtards
Fuck Republicucks
Fuck JewYork
Fuck JewJersey
Fuck Commiefornia
Fuck Chinks
Fuck Niggers
Fuck Kikes
Fuck Jannies
And last but not least Fuck OP the ultimate cock sucker faggot.

Attached: Felix American lawn.png (1000x700, 1.47M)

nice bait fag

"real camo" wrap and a drum magazine on a 10/22... what i imagine every arm chair commando and call of duty operator thinks is the peak of tacticool. brb gotta get my cemo treatment after seeing that

Too bad she's prolly an inbred ugly fuck. Rednecks like 'em disproportional

i highly doubt you dont lol

Because they don’t exist.

No point in posting on gun control here, they all think the same way as flat earthers, inbred fucks

You're done. This has gone on with you long enough, and you never get tired of it. For one man to be lost in honor of a nullified voice, value is a given.

Your people are lessening, and those who hold sense understand the course and bearing.

You've been forewarned of your departure, promptly grace your wishes, as it is certain no intervention will suffice. You understand my language, but no flags will raise.

You personally probably don't need a gun because your boyfriend has one. Faggot.

Attached: faggot.gif (420x240, 386K)

All these flavors and you choose to be salty?

It's alright, thankfully those of us with the intelligence to understand that liberal views on guns are illogical also can see when mentally ill persons, such as yourself, are projecting.

Resorting to personal attacks because you have no reasonable argument is always an appreciated compliment. We accept your indirect admission of defeat.

Get rekt you commie faggot

Attached: 20190105_005104_crop_933x359.jpg (933x359, 284K)

Why dont we just outlaw murdering people.

Just make the murder illegal and everyone will lib forever.

An assault rifle is a selective fire, gas operated, magazine-fed weapon with single, burst and/or full automatic capabilities firing an intermediate rifle cartridge.

The term "assault weapon" is bullshit and meaningless and refers to scary black tacticool gunmod faggotry

t. /k/

cute!

Get raped by immigrants, you faggot.

>1900 were not killed in mass shootings.
that is a lie, that number is just plain fake.

gun laws have never helped save a life even once.

>Realted

American education

You have no Idea how accurate this picture is.

10/22's are always comfy but that kinda looks a bit hickish, I hope you actually use that for a practical application like varmint patrol.
Ehh either way as long as you enjoy it the other anons can shove it was they're probably just butthurt noguns faggots. Are DSA's good optics?

The usa isn't new Zealand

It should be though and all Ang*o whorshippers should be thrown into a ditch.

People's decision, mate. When a girl or a fag wants to own a gun it's their business. Real men always carry a good knife anyway

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

Haha you probaby still live with your mom. Maybe you would have been tough if she disciplined you when you needed it

NZ Fag here
Couldn't agree more about US its backwards af
Old laws need updating due to society progressing
The aussie spastic who shot it up was a coward and going nowhere lul

Murilards are the most retarded people in the world.

An armed society is a polite society. Also, move to mexico if you dont want to be around guns (guns are illegal to own and carry life in prison if you have one) and see if you feel more safe lmao

I love how all these foreign countries are obsessed with turning the United states into their home country. Here's a thought, if you don't like it here Move and if you aren't from here your opinion is pointless.

The queen has plenty of realms, she doesn't need another one.

The same could be said about Muslims
the US is obsessed with other countries

>I'm an evil dictator with nukes and drones
>I take over America
>All the citizens have guns, better nuke and drone all those people with guns
>>Gun industry halted
>Millions of Americans killed by drones
>resistance throwing molotovs into buildings
>police and citizens killing each other at extreme numbers over gun confiscation
>drones and nukes doing billions of dollars in infrastructure damage
>The economy comes to a halt
>The military splits in two over the new leader and the ethics of killing their own people with drones
>America turns into North Korea
>The country becomes poor and unstable as fuck
>gets overthrown or couped or taken over by some other country

The dudes in Washington would never let their comfy life be destroyed over gun rights, they don't care about mass shootings.

and as naive as it may sound our politicians are Americans and not all of them are going to be fine with drone striking the people who elected them.

In America there are more guns than people, and the gun industry makes billions of dollars. it would be political suicide to ban guns, and actually impossible to enforce.

and that's not even mentioning that the second amendment are our RIGHTS and they are not to be infringed.

My daughter can shoot a semi-auto .22 without a problem. It's lightweight and has like no recoil, gun elitists will tell you that a .22 isn't effective, but they would sing a different tune with one aimed at them

You never see a thread started by an American about turning a middle eastern country into the usa.
Every day there are threads started by
Australians, new Zealanders and brits trying to turn the usa into a queens colony with the same rules and regs that are in place there.
We left the kingdom to be free. Not to conform because you guys want us to.

When do we start hanging communists like you?

MARRY ME OP

Not sure why'd you want to marry a little bitch faggot like OP. Go find someone with a pair of balls instead.

Attached: 32ioje4rdf3t4qweafg4.png (451x520, 287K)

Trolling faggotry.

If you left it to be free, why are you a sycophant to a man that constantly undermines the constitution and actively works to abolish the separation of powers and install himself as an autocrat?

I got a rope and a truck. Just because I'm black don't mean I won't hang a motherfucker from a tree.

If only you cared about coequal branches of government as you do about muh guns.

That seems a bit like poetic justice, really.

>the US, in just 5 years there have been 1900 deaths in mass shootings
No there haven't. Demonstrably false.

Why do you care what we do?

Stay on topic dumb dumb

SHALL

be real though, how many times has that drum mag caused problems?

haha nah man cmon that looks exactly like you

guns save an estimated
2,500,000.00 lives each year

your argument is invalid

Attached: 1da3c9270091037b506b1dfa0ddc11eddf745a82645f5f752ac54de485e89a91.png (640x645, 519K)

The second amendment was written by people who were fine with you owning artillery cannons with exploding shells, warships with dozens of cannons, and thought the federal government shouldn't have a standing army.

If Washington did have a crystal ball and could see he'd probably be fine with the idea of the average man, aka The Milita, owning fully automatic weapons and hand grenades.

To protect ourselves from the government. Give us fucking recreational nukes.

Yanks killing yanks?. It's a self solving
Problem

Niggers killing niggers
ftfy

>You do not need them.
Its not called "The Bill Of Needs", asshole.
Come and take it

Attached: M4gery.jpg (2080x1560, 1.7M)

this

Yeah, guess that means we should just roll over and die

>Ya wheres my ballistic warhead????
It's probably in your ass, faggot.

Attached: GW 2nd Amendment.jpg (392x622, 32K)

Oi Mate the queen would never abuse you

Yeah, but we can spare a few extra people here and there. New Zealand is a much smaller country with a tiny population. 50 is a lot of people for them.

i had a professor talk about the reason why this happens. Its because americans dont have one unifying culture or aspiration. Switzerland has mandatory gun ownership, and yet they also have one of the lowest overall murder rates in the entire world. Americas issue is that the melting pot has come back to bite them in the ass