Contemporary atheists are as retarded as the average believer

Contemporary atheists are as retarded as the average believer.

Attached: images (18).jpg (495x619, 26K)

Im atheist. But I just dont believe bc there is no proof. I couldn't care less if I'm thought of as smarter or dumber because of that. Most people think I'm stupid for being atheist. Gr8 B8 M8, I R8 8/8

yeah, basically everyone is retarded on all sides, including me.

>everyone is retarded
k

Anyone who keeps worrying about the existence -or lack thereof- of god instead of living their own is a moron.

Yup

You're agnostic, I think. It's different, but still the same.

The existence of god is becoming less and less important. This is how religions thankfully fade away.

The only reasonable position is to admit that you have no idea about the true nature of the universe and the possibility of a being you would call "God" existing. What you can prove however, is that religion is a buch of bullshit stories.

all atheists are faggots

Judging by your opinion, you arent very smart

you mean OP, who called atheism a “religion”, right?

correct

Attached: 1554425663962.jpg (750x742, 541K)

Attached: 23473263_1474163682699749_6779623557492304974_n.png (597x221, 70K)

What "debate?"

There is no evidence of a god, let alone the Judeo-Christian-Muslim god.

Fuck off.

>Turns out, average intelligence is the most common, regardless of subjective belief.

>This is how religions thankfully fade away
Atheist meme. There are more religious people on earth than at any time in human history. Furthermore when you factor in cults and Gnosticism the percentage of people who believe in some type of afterlife remains constant over the past 500 years.

Atheists are smarter, because we figured out we were being played.

I'm a spiritualist that thinks god just left us to die

>There are more religious people on earth than at any time in human history
In 3rd world countries where pagan democracy is considered "communism."
Most people would shed this stupid myth if they had 100 years of enlightenment like the US did. We lead the world in atheists because we get it. It's a fucking myth to control people.

Religion is a neurological disorsder and all religious people need reeducation.

>Religion is a neurological disorder
except mine

That's only true if you look at the absolute numbers, which is caused by population explosions in 3rd world countries. In 1st world countries, the percentage of religious people has been dropping steadily for decades. The 3rd world countries will eventually do the same when their education systems become developed.

Your kind is dying.

So are you a stupid believer, or a stupid non-believer?

Attached: yup.png (610x457, 393K)

You decide

ya know who is worse than atheists and believers? faggots who insist on talking about the difference between agnostics and atheists. don't be that faggot.

I'm an atheist because of the scientific method. No aspect of religion stands up to scrutiny. Nothing demonstrable or repeatable.

>The only reasonable position is to admit that you have no idea about the true nature of the universe and the possibility of a being you would call "God" existing

That's preposterous. If I need to admit that the universe is so full of unknowns that some random supreme being might exist for which there is no evidence, then I need to admit that everything could be possible -- do I need to "admit" that the universe could be a piece of cosmic scale sausage on a gigantic pizza in another dimens.ion? Not really. So I don't need to admit there could be a supreme being either. There's no point to "admitting" that any random shit for which there is no proof could be possible to appease religious faggots.

The average person, atheist or religious, is not that smart.
Not news.

Attached: 1544507966637.png (400x400, 30K)

>Average intelligence
>people believe that it's less common
>average
>average
> most people are below average standards 20+ years ago obv

Sure but at least they're retarded and right

Attached: This is Bait.png (625x626, 66K)