Living in a country that bans guns

>Living in a country that bans guns

Are you literally this stupid?

Attached: cuck.jpg (1691x1123, 489K)

>Be American
>Go outside
>Get shot

>living in a country where a republican was the one who gave people gun control,even though they always preach about supporting gun rights and the nra

i dont know op,how stupid are you

>gun control
>usa
you mean banning bump stocks?

>implying there gonna stop at bump stocks

i should of known americans were this stupid

dont worry though,we all know if obama did this.you wouldnt act like its no big deal

>Be European
>Go outside
>Get stabbed with illegal butter knife
>Wife and daughter raped by refugees at funeral
>Posthumously arrested for not having a TV license
Stay mad, eurofag

>be american

>get outraged for the past 8 years whenever you hear obama mention gun control

>elect donald trump

>be happy

>act like nothing even happened when he gives americans more gun control in 2 years then obama did in 8

i guess the 2nd ammendment only matters to republicans when the democrats are president

Even if they somehow ban guns in the USA who would go around collecting them? And with what constitutional authority?

>there
>the americans are stupid!
take a duolingo class on english before you come back to my board you fucking non-white trash, *spits*

what the fuck are you talking about you literal retarded ape

>my board

this isnt your board dipshit

of course the trumptard doesnt know what im talking about,a bag of dogshit has more education then your average donald trump supporter

>Literately my last week
:(

>t-this isn't y-your board dipshit!!
>reppit spacing
get the fuck off of my board achmed

never mentioned myself supporting Trump. typical unamerican trash assuming everyone on Yea Forums supports trump. stop strawmanning for a second and pull your fucking head out of your ass you purple haired freak

american falling for memes... the state of america by this faggot

Attached: 1521298281804.png (1052x1137, 287K)

cry more trumptard

>798193943

Attached: 1556011967585.jpg (671x620, 88K)

Attached: 1543722130198s.jpg (224x250, 7K)

>calls me a trumptard
>tell the retard i don't support trump
>h-haha lol okay whatever trumptard!
>dumbfounded.png
you're literally fucking retarded and i'm embarrassed just by talking to you

Correct. The inverse is also true. People vote for parties now.

plebs got baited

>parties

yeah,to bad trump isnt a part of the republican party.or do you think real republicans are gonna throw 2018 years of gun rights support into the trash can because the orange idiot wants to keep the scary non whites out of america?

>purple hair freak

funny,you dont support trump but call me a purple hair freak.go shout at the sky about how trump isnt your president some more libtard

>be you
>be bong
>get acid thrown in face
>witness white child being raped by mudslim regufee
>get beat up by a pack of niggers
>police detain you for a day for being racist
>go home
>*ding dong*
>OI MATE, YOU FORGET TO PAY YE TEEVEE LOISENCE, GONNA HAV TO CONFISCATE IT OFF YE MATE
>contemplate suicide
>go on Yea Forums
>see a pro-american thread
>shit on americans
>automatically imply people who disagree with you neo-nazi larpers
*spits*

Attached: 1555487513230.png (940x300, 28K)

i'm trying to figure out where you stand. first you hate trump, now you support him and call anyone against him a libtard with purple hair. it's astounding how often you change your stances on politics whenever you lose an argument, it's almost like you're retarded or something. oh wait, you are retarded

i never said i supported trump,dumbass

go ahead though and think anyone who doesnt support trump is some extreme liberal blue haired freak

but that's what you did, you assumed that because i didn't support trump i went on the street and said not my president.

listen, i'll admit he's my president, i simply dont like him for a lot of reasons.
1) he gave 38 billion dollars to israel
2) no wall. a couple hundred miles of fence is not a wall
3) in his speech he said "I want the largest number of immigrants ever", contrary to what most of his supporters voted him for
4) he hasn't jailed hillary clinton

I don't support Trump. I am not a leftist. I do not have dyed hair. What now? Gonna call me a trumptard again maybe? You lost. Get off of this thread and save yourself some dignity you pathetic little sad excuse of a life form. Utterly repulsive the fact I share this board with non-white sub 70 iq retards like you.