Just saw Avengers Endgame

Just saw Avengers Endgame

ask me anything

Attached: 121222.jpg (1500x1999, 502K)

why should anyone give a fuck about you, or what you allegedly just got done doing?

why so mad

Who dies?

what happens in the post credit scene?

From the avengers.

Ironman
Black widow.

That is it. Captain America gets old as fuck in he ending because he had to time travel and he gave his captain america suit and shit to falcon.

there is a sound of a metal only, people say its iron man in 2008 making his first armor.

I can tell you this even before the movie came out. The good guys win and bad guy loses. Usual boring predictable shit.

Depends on you who think its the bad guy

Why do grown ups like to watch movies made for kids? I mean i get it if its nostalgia, but actually taking your time and going to the cinema to see a kids movie? I honestly don't get it.

Attached: samuel-johnson.png (446x600, 379K)

I'm sure your love for traps and Shota is much more appropriate.

why do you think im an adult

I didn't realize just because something is marketed to kids it means that adults can't enjoy them.

Better stop eating sweets.

The language used in those movies is obviously not aimed at children.
Shut up moron.

Even in thirdworld shithole everyone likes braindead blockbuster.

Attached: FB_IMG_1556153772429.jpg (717x722, 24K)

great argument retard. no i don't like faggots or niggers.

You obviously aren't if you enjoy super hero movies made for 11 year olds. But you are over the age of 18 and its time to grow up, seriously.

Do you read ABC kids books as well?

Why does he looks asian.

r/whoosh

Then what are you into user?

>using a subreddit as a punchline/insult, on this site

Only the most intelligent of adult hobbies pique his curiosity. Wine tasting, historical recreations and local theater productions are among his favourites.

What an uptight asshole, have some fun once in awhile and people will probably hate you less.

That's the point? Are you thick or something?

I agree. The superhero movies are the same movie over and over with a different costume. Poorly inserted comic relief. Good guys fight bad guys in costumes. Somewhere along they turned into a big ongoing soap opera. I stopped watching a while back. I think Hulk or first Avengers is when I tapped out. Obviously meant for kids. LIsten fella like what you like but if you are an adult with a nerd boner for seeing this shit you just need to concede defeat that you're a massive pleb filthy commoner with no creativity or ability to critically think

Fucking liar. Preimere night is tomorrow.

So furries and shit, huh?

yes maybe in ur country

In portugal it was launched today

You are free to do what ever you want, if you find it amusing and thrilling to see the same super hero movie over and over again slightly repackaged each time feel free. I just don't get how you find enjoyment out of it. to each his own

superhero movies and their fans = apple post steve jobs era. Change one thing extremely minor and everyone cums buckets even though they barely changed shit just know plebs will give away their money for it

Based

Attached: [012404].png (804x906, 46K)