Hey b. I got in trouble at my conservative college and the anxiety is killing me...

Hey b. I got in trouble at my conservative college and the anxiety is killing me. Idk whats gonna happen but I want to kill myself. Any painless ways?

Attached: 3EEFB902-B2B4-4C7E-8A91-FE6B7937C6B6.png (500x397, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

become a liberal and enjoi life for a change
you don't even have to fag out, that's for conservative closet cases

But im still here and still in trouble

Okay, fine, I'll bite, what's the story?

Take a deep breath, and realize nothing is vital, nothing is important. We all gonna die anyway and the biggest problems are nothing with time

maybe stop being a newfag for starters

I went out drinking with a girl then went back to her dorm and spent the night. She blew me but nothing beyound that. At the school guys and girls cant mix dorms or have sex or drink. I snuck out fine but later some snitch called her out and the bitch made me confess.

Really? That's your problem? Go get cancer and die you sissy faggot waste of oxygen

What are you doing at a conservative collage? They don't teach anything that will benefit your future. WTF?

Its a good school. Just the rules can be annoying

Doesn't sound like a big deal

>conservative college
>good school
Pick one.
Seriously. You are being brainwashed.

BYU?

Im not here to argue on brainwashing. I dont agree with everything they teach but im allowed to speak freely. Its not BYU. Please help me kill myself

HAHAHAHAHA

Were you caught expressing liberal views?

Transfer now to literally any real University if they accept your Republican fun buck fake courses

>Its a good school.
No, it’s (note the apostrophe, BTW) really not. It’s teaching you to lie about one of the most fundamental aspects of your humanity.

Do you think you and her are the only students having sex? No, of course not. Tons of your fellow students there have sex. The school just teaches you to lie about it. Do you have any idea how fundamentally fucked up this is?

In practical terms, just transfer to a normal college. This isn’t the end of the world. An example out of my immediate vicinity …

>be me
>go to this breakfast joint for, well, breakfast all the time
>it's run by a woman and her 3 daughters
>super nice people, but apparently at least mom is this super fundamentalist evangelical (which is unusual in out heavily catholic area)
>youngest daughter wants to do mom proud, enrolls at Liberty University
(which is a double lie right there, but whatever)
>fam super proud
don't they teach you anything about being prideful? hmmmm …
>after a semester, she's back all of a sudden
>it doesn't take long before all the regulars at the breakfast place know what happened
>anonette couldn't "deal with the strict rules" at Liberty
>yep, she did something with a boy
>nobody cares
>she transfers to a normal local catholic university
>the end

seriously, this would be the worst thing to kill yourself over. who do you think is going to get mad at you? your family? your church? aren't they all about forgiveness? just fess up that you're a sinner, couldn't resist temptation, stumbled, but really want to dedicate yourself to jesus now. trust me, they'll eat it up and forgive you. they have no choice, really

>The school just teaches you to lie about it. Do you have any idea how fundamentally fucked up this is?
This is why shitty religious schools and colleges should be shut down for the benefit of society.

>liberals
>enjoying life
kek

Attached: 1548827432428.jpg (490x427, 72K)

Yeah sucks because you could probably use a drink right about now.

Sun rises in the East and sets in the West dude. You're going to be fine.

Wait, you want to kill yourself because your "school" wants to kick you out for having sex? And how exactly is this a good school in your view? If anything they're doing you a HUGE favor here. Just transfer to a normal school, once you explain what happened they'll happily take you in, might even give you a fucking scholarship.

christ man wait till something actually bad happens

Good work on the blowie

Attached: trump-brown-pants.jpg (840x638, 44K)

Really could use a drink. But where would I transfer too? Im from VA and yes its Liberty.

choosing left or right and deciding you have to stick to it will make you unhappy either way. Don't be a fucking retard and think for yourself.

>where would I transfer too?
Literally any public school in Va. If you weren’t an academic failure at “Liberty”, you should be able to transfer easily, and with in-state tuition, you’ll save a bundle too.

Seriously, what exactly are you afraid of here?

Im afraid of not getting in/meeting people.

if you can get laid you can meet people, obviously, or was this girl a hooker?

I'm from VA, there's a ton of cool schools there dude. But like, if you're still mentally in a spot where shit like this makes you think the sky is falling, maybe you should take a break from school for a bit anyway. Everyone has a unique situation, do what's best for you brother. Just realize that there's all types of paths in life

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord
[-----lI3mlIl-----]
.gg/7RVqurQ

Like what schools? I cant get into Tech or CNU.

>Im afraid of not getting in
see >If you weren’t an academic failure at “Liberty”, you should be able to transfer easily

>Im afraid of not meeting people
“Hi, I’m _____, I just transferred from Liberty University.”
Trust me, that will get people interested in your story.

Jmu is fun, even though the town sucks. I've had a good time at Mason a couple times. Nova kinda blows though, let's be real. ODU is growing up, lotta crime and shit out there though. Radford, right? is like Tech without the prestige. Tech would be best. I never spent much time in Charlottesville, but it's a really nice area. William and Mary too, but you said you weren't like that caliber. Again dude, maybe take some time off. Go work seasonal gigs for a bit, do a winter on a ski resort or something. Fucking, go do organic farm shit in South America, if you're into it. You're obviously not prepared for the pressures associated with college right now. Don't feel bad, no one your age is, not anymore. However, you can at least be smart enough to realize that so you can maybe avoid fucking killing yourself.

>conservative college
Fake
>I want to kill myself
Gay

Trouble for what ? Dont be a pussy , you can litterally do anything else instead of killing yourself , go start a prostitution ring , rob a bank , sell blow , be a uber driver , roam aimlessly and find yourself again ....anything