What are your thoughts on weed addicts?

what are your thoughts on weed addicts?

Attached: 1.jpg (900x891, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No such thing. Fuck off kike.

I think weed addicts are really smart and interesting. I love to hear their thoughts about cartoons, food, and music. 420 blazin' dindu nuffin

>no such thing
>i just smoke all day every day because i enjoy it
>i can quit any time i want

Attached: marijuanas.jpg (480x401, 29K)

It's OK with me

Attached: J205x240-05062.jpg (205x240, 14K)

All these people saying there is no such thing, there actually is such a thing, you can be psychologically addicted to weed

I actually don't smoke. But I did. I quit because Im joining the service. Smoking weed gives you 0 withdraws unlike cigarettes or alcohol. It's different. You wouldn't know cause you're autistic. Kill yourself

Weed is not addictive. There are some people who stay high all the time, and it's their personality that is addictive, not the weed. If they quit weed, they would just be junkies, crackheads, or alcoholics. Weed is actually the safest alternative for them.

>high i'm a braindamaged wannabe armyboi and i don't know how the brain works
>see i haven't even heard of homeostasis and i'm just going to call this poster names for using it
>i'm a huge faggot

that's you, i was posting as you right there. you're so dumb. get blown up by an IED

shut the fuck up you retarded brain dead nigger. i, myself, smoke every waking moment (outside of work) and there are most definitely problems when you don't smoke. you become accustomed to yourself when you are high, especially if it mellows you out when you have anger problems when you're sober, and i recently had to quit because i stopped trusting my dealer and then my sisters nig bf tried ripping me off with some shake so i have no one else to get it from. it's been something like 3 weeks and the first week was shit but i'd still like to be able to break the constant anger every day.

Attached: marijuana etyhw345y7 w2.jpg (818x670, 129K)

weed is degenerate and for the weak

Yeah if you're an indescribable pussy.

>not understanding addiction
you can be addicted to something psychologically and still be able to stay away but think about it constantly you brain dead nigger lmao. fuck you're so stupid.

Attached: marijuana.jpg (600x754, 62K)

Attached: 1511537964816.png (500x522, 33K)

>weed
>addict
Psychosomatic

get learnt
it's not the weed that's causing the addiction, it's the shitty person abusing it

That's not any kind of withdrawal that's just reality settling in.

You may consider yourself psychologically addicted to it but the truth is that you're just an incredibly weak willed person.

To be dependant on herb is so pathetic the medical industry would never say such a thing is possible out of shared shame for humanity.

another point on how retarded you are and what little you know
>your brain releases chemicals as a reaction to literally everything in life
>being such a stupid stoner you don't consider the fact some people are addicted to
>sex
>cumming in general
>killing if sociopath
you can literally be addicted to anything psychologically because of how your body/brain reacts to it. just because you can't die from lack of said addiction like heroin, strong alcoholism, doesn't mean it isn't addictive. you're a child lmao

Attached: marijuanas2.jpg (307x203, 9K)

You're a pussy, see

fucking gay. Gamers Against Weed was made for stupoid fuckgi ng stoners like this >::(((((((((((((((((

Attached: fsit.gif (463x88, 153K)

>implying that some how negates the fact it's an addiction
it takes a shitty person to be an addict, congratulations you cracked the code literally every one knows lmao

Attached: marijuana3.jpg (460x461, 58K)

If you get addicted to those things... You are a pathetic waste of a human being and should kill yourself because you never had any worth.

>believing reality isn't relative
you some kind of retard who's never actually done psychedelics? lmao

Attached: making a difference.png (1009x728, 829K)

I'm super productive when sober and a lethargic lazy loser when regularly smoking weed. I want to quit

>implying a stoner who lacks self awareness to their own addiction means anything to the world

Attached: john malkovitch.jpg (620x592, 48K)

mmkay, there are substances that are actually physically addictive like opiates
there's a huge distinction between being addicted to painkillers and being """" a d d i c t e d """" to weed

Psychological addiction can basically be anything. That's how gambling and sex addiction works.

you can't explain that to these stoner kids lol. i tried already.

Attached: 05155724_.jpg (320x240, 9K)

>being this brainwashed
ItS NoT An AdDiCtIoN I jUsT LoVe SmOkInG!1!!1! 4twent0 BlAzE iT fAgGoT

Attached: did you get.jpg (280x210, 20K)

People whom smoke weed don't bother me. The faggots who talk about how good weed is for you 24 7 bother me.

I smoke almost every night, when I'm able to, because I have pretty severe sleep problems. I'm not addicted to it myself though, but I know some people who are.
It's pretty sad to see actually. I almost only see them when we smoke together, and most of them also drive while they are really high.
Weed addiction is a real thing, but it's also easy to get off it. People just need to realize for themselves that they're addicted and need to get off it.
Weed also isn't physically addicting, so I'm guessing most of my addicted friends are gonna come around not too far into the future, and are going to full on quit smoking

I didn't say I smoked weed. I realize I'm just arguing with a retard who has very little reading comprehension though.

If you take anything away from this conversation, try to understand that there is a difference between substances that are chemically addictive by nature of their composition, and there are substances that become addictive because of habit.

this guy gets it. the difference between a nigger and a black person, a stoner and a smoker. a stoner is a retard who doesn't comprehend the addictive psychological affect and a smoker can but doesn't care because yolo

Attached: culture.jpg (680x379, 24K)

>implying i give a shit who exactly you are when i've had multiple people responding to me so you are all the same as far as i care
get over yourself kid. you're anonymous, no one cares who you are when you reply to some one or what you actually do when your as retarded as you sound. retain that

Attached: face.png (484x605, 260K)

>literally saying exactly what i said
are you sure you have any reading retention you shit for brains lmao. i literally said from the beginning it was psychologically (that's a big word that means you enjoy it mentally). wherein did i ever say physically addictive? show me that great reading skills you have, kid.

Attached: face clown.jpg (480x480, 19K)

okay, you've straw man'd me twice proving you have no reasonable thoughts or mental capacity, good day sir, maybe if you smoked some weed you'd be less retarded

delet em

Attached: 1552118306546.jpg (1280x905, 183K)

you obviously know nothing about neurochemistry you're a fucking idiot

Annoying to live with.

Goddamn you fucks, have a little compassion. Weed addicts need help. A lot of them probably started smoking to cover some kind of inner pain/turmoil, that shit is not a joke. If you know a stoner, just be glad he/she isn't hooked on something worse than weed, and try to help him/her with his/her addiction if they say they want to quit.

Actual college weed addict here. I blew all my money on weed and now i cant work until i go home for the summer. my life is fucked I have no money anxiety is at an all time high combined with finals, i literally want to shoot myself. it god so bad last night i had to text my dad for 30( i never do this) and lied about what i was using the money for. bought me a nice little vapor cartridge and im gonna try to make it last 3 weeks. also on the risk of failing like 2 classes. pls fucking kill me.

>weed addicts
>i just quit weed no problem
what sucks is this weed culture like the kids in ops pic, fuckin losers

you're not just an addict, you're dumb with money

it's wildly more cheap to produce your own concentrate juul carts for less than ~$15 per cart if you can make a batch of 4 at once.

Marijuana is not chemically addictive. You will not have withdrawl symptoms, you will not crave it like your life is going to end if you dont get some. It is not "steal my mothers urn and sell it for drugs" addictive.

Marijuana IS a canidate for dependency. It is possible to become dependant on Marijuana. You may turn to it as a solution to anxiety, stress, pain, boredom, ect. Dependancy is NOT addiction.

At most, you may get irritable, or precieve worse symptoms of the things you used it to treat. This is psycological dependency, or as some call it "pyscological addiction".

Quitting is as easy as any other dependancy, you simply stop because you want to. You will not be harmed by withdrawl effects, unlike other drugs that are chemically addictive.

he sounds like hes just a spoiled brat, the faggots that take money from their moms purse to get weed, the loser potheads that wear bob marley tshirts and say thats "trippy" fuckin kids like this they make people that smoke and function in society look like shit

I'm very annoyed by them. Always begging for daily needs, never prepared, giggling like 12yr old girls for 30 minutes after they smoke.
Say random stupid shit and then inform you how smart they are.
I could go on but fuck. Cannot help retarded.

I hate this cunts face. Can't wait for you faggots to stop posting her when you find the next shit tier meme to push

Attached: 1527258357754.jpg (234x250, 14K)

Attached: (18).png (250x250, 128K)

You know you literally didn't make a single point and just called me names. I'm not saying weed is the best thing for people, buts it's not physically addicting like much worst drugs out there.

It's not the best thing for everyone, but it is not addicting. I smoked everyday all day for 2 years straight, I quit the day I enlisted and haven't craved it since. The worst week sucked I'll admit that, but you don't crave it. If you ever tried getting off something like nicotine you would understand how it feels to physically crave something. Having a few shitty days is not being addicted.

>tfw we'll never get an anime about cute stoner girls doing cute stoner things because Japan is retarded about weed

I think it's funny how they waste all their money and life on it. Totally addicted... They make me feel much better about myself, and how far I have come in my life. They also smell horrible.

Not quite, My mom was actually taking 1000s of dollars out of my account to pay her car and keep our house. I make 20$ an hour at two jobs over the summer, tried to save everything I could and make it last during the school year so i dont have to work some shit job 10$ an hour while my grades suffer. Life just gets tough some times bud, try again.

>Kana-chan we're doing twos, that means only two puffs, b-baka!

Attached: (56).jpg (251x248, 10K)

>Weed is not addictive.

You seriously need to do a little research. It it physically addictive; however, since THC can store itself in the fatty brain tissues, it takes 2 or 3 week to develop withdraws.

Attached: marijuana-withdrawal.jpg (448x546, 28K)

You saved that picture 18 times? Are you retarded?

Wait, you're telling me that's a girl?

>what are your thoughts on weed addicts?

Attached: marijuana-use-before-after-n.jpg (720x540, 30K)

Attached: nervoussystem1.png (718x343, 36K)

It's in a folder with reaction images batch renamed numbers in sequence using a program. It's so that not all my files are just some random garbage like "854965156319685.jpg"

im laughing too hard right now.

this kind of misinformation is why the war on drugs was a failure and just a cover for crack peddling

thanks again reagan, fucking retard

You are dumb as a box of rocks.

They probably have anxiety issues. Also if they started in their teen years they’re probably too stupid to carry on a meaningful conversation with.

>oh shit Im retarded
Umm its a b-batching p-p-program
I didn't like having ummm. . . Numbers for my reaction images. So I replaced it with uhh a program that renames them. . . Into numbers.

when youre a fuckin retard you might be addicted to it cuz you tell yourself you love this shit, youre so into weed culture. I quit weed whenever i want, go back to it when i want, i used to smoke just about every 2 hours sometimes less, sometimes more, point is i dont drink but i love me some fuckin weed and im chillin right now, about 3 weeks no bud and im chillin....im even a city boy living that moved to the garbage south where theres nothing to do but get high

Jesus christ, your parents probably can't wait to kick your ass out when you finally hit 18. What an annoying little shite.

you faggots just need a blizzy

Attached: niggede.gif (159x360, 92K)

they are dumb as fuck , i get smoking weed because its intrestingn to you or your just fucking bored but the faggots who smoke a gram everyday just as part of theyre routine can fuck off because usally theyre just lazy cunts who think that theyre cool cause theye get high

how about you fuck off and drink drain cleaner dude , you are the reason you dont have friends because your the problem

>projecting this hard

Addicts..lol

Attached: Screenshot_20180730-144446_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 707K)

Meanwhile stoners have zero ability to admit any fault in weed whatsoever and get angry and defensive if you suggest it's anything but a wonder plant that cures all disease

look bitch there is nothing to make fun of about something that makes sense like that , replying to something by making fun of what isnt even a reason to do that just makes you prove your ignorance

Why do you care? Why does that bother you so much on a personal level? user.

You sound mad tbqh

I've noticed that the minute people start smoking weed they become cunts that all they care about is either getting drunk or high. My best friend started smoking weed and now he's a douche that rarely talks to me because he is too busy getting high, and it's not just him. All my other friends that started smoking it back in hs only like getting high instead of hanging out. Please don't smoke. All I want is for my friends to come back.

weed is awesome when you have another hobby or interest to go with it. Weed with more weed and your hobby is weed, its a bit cringy way to live.

Ive been smoking pot for almost 20 years daily. Its just part of life. I work hard, i smoke while i work. Im a busy man

dude weed isnt gonna fuck you bro

Bunch of lazy niggers.... Tolerable though

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord
[-----lI4wsIl-----]
.gg/7RVqurQ

>8 iq points
is that fucking true??

My dad is 49, works from home writing code and smokes all day

Says it helps him concentrate and relax more

Been smoking daily since he was 16 and no negative side effects - works hard, plays hard and is just kinda chill

Any drug users should be purged. Ideally in biogenerators so we could at least get some electricity.

If you're weak minded enough to take drugs, you're not needed in the gene pool.

So you’re like 13 and just finished D.A.R.E. How about you let your sack drop and try a little

Keeps me goin

I have no fucking clue what is DARE, and I'm more than twice that age. I just think weak minded fucks should be purged.

The problem is, they want to hang out and smoke weed together and you're the only narc who wants to stay indoors. They're having their fun together. It's not just that they've changed, it's that you've stayed stagnant as well.

I am gonna get Weeded up tonight.

Thats because you are an angry little fucker, weed abstinace is no longer than 5 days.

Underage

Fake news

I mean yeah I do smoke at least once a day and can quit any time I want. Actually have cold turkey on 3 occasions the past 3 years for different reasons. What would I know though, Ive only been smoking off and on for 15 years

Attached: 1503551726135.jpg (540x395, 28K)

>weed addicts
Not taking that bait

420 BLAZATO FAGU!!!

Attached: filthyfrankbitch.jpg (150x150, 6K)