Do you enjoy the music of Billie Eilish?

Do you enjoy the music of Billie Eilish?

Attached: 1.jpg (750x750, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/viimfQi_pUw
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=DyDfgMOUjCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

surprisingly, yes.

Yes

maybe i've listened to the wrong songs, but it sounds too "spacey" for me, but hey to each their own

She tries too hard to be "edgy" but yeah some are ok I guess

I only like 2 to a few

I enjoy the music of Billie Eillish

I enjoy the look of her, 10/10 would fuck

Attached: 727.jpg (680x865, 65K)

trick question, they aren't her songs

Attached: 1275513383070.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Sounds generic

Never listened to her but she is taking over my boy Lewis Capaldi on the charts so i cant have any of that shit.

kek

her earlier stuff were gr8!

i hate the way the youth likes to look drugged up all the time to be "cool"

She should Kek herself

literally who

>Another thead with this bitch

Attached: 1522711223489.png (900x729, 129K)

Not even sure who the cunt is, so not interested in listening to whatever shit music she "makes". She looks like a dumb bitch therefore she makes dumb stuff hurrdurrrr

he's trying to do an andy sixx thing

Yep
youtu.be/viimfQi_pUw

I've only heard "Bad Guy" and it fucking sucks

2004 era MySpace style is coming back and I hate it.

i like that she seems to have a nice rack.

Some of her songs, yes. They have a nice sound to them. I primarily want to throatfuck her though. Just look at those pouty lips and cute little eyebrows. I'd love to slap my dick across that doll face.

I saw her on Stupid Morning Bullshit. SHe's the poster child for legalizing abortion.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190424_110116623.jpg (1920x1920, 1.5M)

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 8K)

without ant sex appeal she has no appeal

Attached: a8c.png (680x463, 195K)

coming from the guy that shoulda been a blowjob...

Muffintop Cumberbitch

Attached: 1537425508046.jpg (609x557, 88K)

Find her interesting in like interviews, don't like the music

Lost

She's underage you sick fuck

I saw an interview with her once where the host tried to match her energy level, but his heart stopped from inactivity.

Top Kek

parents of the year. didn't she drop out of school?

she abuses CBD OIL with THC in it. There's a thread with proof up right now.

who the fuck is this shit

Attached: thumb_you-are-not-theo-n-won-灺-kecteful-coco-via-14793512.png (200x202, 26K)

she's a douche and you're a cunt for being a fan of a 16 year old girls tired refried faggotry.

she was home schooled which if you're white and live in los angeles is the only sensible option

Buttercrumb Cumdumpsnatch

Attached: d2b (1).jpg (540x960, 56K)

She's just the next hip thing major music producers are pushing onto the public aka (swift, nicki minaj, etc) and since most people only listen to shit they're told to listen to she's become popular.

Who?

William Eyelash is "100%" northern european, the closest thing to the last white child born in california, they deliberately corrupted him.

someone needs a cuddle

She's being homeschooled by parents that named her "Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell " of whom both work in entertainment, and we all know people who work in entertainment are really really really really really smart.

This is what happens when you let club promoters fuck.

he had no chance.

Attached: t.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

and you need taste in music. Are you a fan of other 16 year olds music? Early Debbie Gibson? Maybe Beiber?

Attached: irishlad.jpg (950x950, 53K)

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord
[-----lIx4zIl-----]
.gg/7RVqurQ

Link it or fuck off cunt

I stand corrected. They're "actors"

Dad's big break was as "Reporter" in iron man.

Mom did a voice for Mass Effect.

No wonder she's homeschooled. Collectively her parents didn't make enough to afford school supplies to send her to public school. Their home address is probably "the rusted blue van behind the Pollo Loco."

No wonder they're pushing their little girl into this life They've probably been heating up the water for their ramen by running their engine for 10 minutes and dumping out water from the radiator. She's their meal ticket in the most literal sense of the word.

literally who?

putting aside this retarded family, unironically:
only an absolute fucking moron would send their kids to the los angeles public schooling system

yeah she's pretty cool

Anything would be better than two "actors" who are still at it, playing bit parts.

I looked up their places. I guess they're divorced. Mom has a pretty Decent place up in Highland. Dad's place is a real shithole in the dodgier area of Highland Park.Mom must have a trust fund. Or playing bit parts in first-tier marvel movies must pay better than I'm imagining.

Attached: 7680E883-78C2-496C-BB8C-CFB542BE676E.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Better than niggers

You mean goth?

Can’t wait till she starts showing her rack and ass

Heavy metal

I don't give a fuck you retard. Obviously I wouldn't do it in person until she was 18, but it's the fantasy that counts. She's really close to 18 and from interviews I've seen of her shes a total whore. Hope she ends up doing something with nudity.

bad guy is so fucking annoying

Yes you would you fucking child molester.

You're ostensibly a grown man who's into 16 year old girls music, and salivates over shitty fly-by-night internet-pop music stars. That alone speaks volumes about the type of person you are.

Shut the fuck up bitch and leave emotionally scared off of this website back to your niggers shit

If you consider very early 20's grown then your projecting is spot on. Just look at her with her hair forcibly held back. Wouldn't you just want to abuse that little face?

Attached: billie-eilish-bury-a-friend.jpg (630x354, 14K)

Impossible. She's the new Mozart. She makes Beethoven look like a retard in front of a 10 dollar casio.

I mean, this is top notch musical talent:
youtube.com/watch?v=DyDfgMOUjCI

Nobody can groan into a microphone and look perpetually bored like her.

Attached: a306eb9a-6dd6-4b6e-9bd3-0663cabe6ec6.gif (530x281, 1.66M)

No. She looks like a heroin addict. She's an idiot that dyes her hair. She's predominantly irish on her dads side, and there's a reason "Irish Supermodel" isn't a word thats thrown around often, if at all.

Plus, yanno, she's 16. I don't like the idea of fucking little kids. I prefer mine a bit more ripe, Jared.

Attached: breastfeed.gif (360x193, 1.92M)

You seem to know an awful lot about a person you claim is too young for you and whose music you claim not to listen to.

Attached: 1536200317981.jpg (547x531, 81K)

Gotta admit you're a bit dysfunctional if prime girls ovulating don't turn you on. It's completely normal. I'm not saying act on it, but to deny the fact that teenagers are attractive is insane.
Could you show me an attractive woman then? I'm curious to see if I prefer your standards over mine.

I saw 5 minutes of her on Stupid Morning Bullshit like I said before That was the extent of my knowledge of her until this thread. And right after that I said I did a lookup. It's the internet. It's fast. You can pick up a lot with a couple well placed searches.

But you. You have pictures. You have fantasies. You've worked out scenarios. ANd knowing full well that she's underage. And you love that she's Heroin Chic.

So not only do you have shitty taste in women, but you want to fuck kids too.

And sure, Here's an attractive adult woman you wouldn't go to jail for fucking. She's even nude.

You creepy fucker.

Attached: hotbody.jpg (768x1024, 60K)

>getting this worked up
Not that user, but okay.
And that looks like a dude.

Who's worked up? You want to fuck a little kid and "abuse that little face".

I'm just pointing out that you're a creepy fuck. You seem to be the one getting upset that you're not getting support for your predilections towards underage girls.

why is everyone posting billie eilish?

Attached: 1556151681350.jpg (560x315, 43K)

Its better than I thought it would be

>getting this worked up on Yea Forums of all fucking places
Again, I never said anything sexual about her, you're the one who seems to know her backstory better than anyone else here.
I think you're projecting a just a bit.
Maybe facebook is more your speed.

one more year

Doubtful, but I don’t care enough to find out. Also, OP is a faggot.

you're really bad at this.

Hey, it's not my fault a redditor can't tell when more than one person replies to them.
Maybe they should go back to their hugbox if Yea Forums is too much for them to figure out.

>when a viral marketing thread goes awry
fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of with your vapid celeb

Attached: fuck em.jpg (196x257, 9K)

No. Bitch couldnt even remember the lyrics to her own songs @ Coachella

Yes Very much

Attached: 1556161079308.gif (360x360, 1.65M)

Attached: 3thumbsup.gif (271x300, 594K)

The only one i like is lovely

Mom probably sucks dick as good as Billy does. Ugly trap had to learn how to swallow Jew sperm from someone.

Diversity is our strength bro .

I'm only familiar with the bad guy song. I like it.

That dude is ugly. Feel bad cause teenage years are the only years that traps can come close to pulling it off. As he gets older the maleness gonna fuck him up. Suicide by 30.

Underrated keks

Is she a dude???

its nice at 1.25 speed
also she seems happy i hope she lives long and l;iek has many happy friends
also i liek her memes
its lovely and it was cute
also hmm would you like to l;ove i guess
hmm i await the hmm feels

Attached: wallhaven-411724.jpg (1920x1111, 175K)

No.

Literally who?

Attached: 1525368794214.png (1278x720, 765K)

FAS

any one working on there own music

Attached: 807827.jpg (1920x1080, 552K)

Yes, but I like try hard angst.
>Linkin Park
>MCR
>Green Day...

Bots trying to make her famous

Billie isnt ;) people make it for her ;);););););)

No

She’s not as interesting as she thinks she is