What kind of degenerate subhuman would have a dog living in the house with them?

What kind of degenerate subhuman would have a dog living in the house with them?
>walk up to person's house
>reeks of piss, shit and dog
The whole property smells like a fucking zoo.
It's disgusting.
I have a theory that most of the women that own these larger breed of dogs are fucking them. Those women are too nasty for any sane man to want to be with them so they have to resort to a dog. kek
When did it become acceptable for people to co-habitate with dogs? Genuinely curious

Attached: single woman's sex toy.jpg (560x315, 43K)

My dog is my bro, he sleeps inside. Doesn't tear shit up, is clean, bathed regularly, and friendly. Bad bait is bad

Attached: Oh c'mon now.gif (245x200, 994K)

What's your friend's name?

t. his floors of stained with piss, shit and filth
Why do you choose to live like an animal bro?

Attached: 1554650498227.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

consider the fact that the person you are describing is the problem, not the dog. clearly you are a bigger problem than that person as well. you are damaged and in need of a bullet to the dome.

Dogs have been living with humans since we lived in caves! We have co-evolved.

I'm not the one living like an animal.

Attached: 1547657869045.png (540x367, 147K)

no, but your thought process clearly evolved backwards, that a dog is a superior being to you, mentally.

I don't eat my own shit and bark at my shadow.

Attached: 1553235636609.jpg (1112x978, 193K)

You sure about that? Cause all you've been spewing is shit this whole time

>animeposter
>probably catposter as well
>hates dogs
>retard
I'm not surprised in the slightest

Attached: 20181218_203550.jpg (720x565, 254K)

Spend a lot of time thinking about women fucking dogs eh?

i would start listing all of things human do, that make any animal a better being. but you lack the mental capacity to process any of it, so why bother.

You misspelled "cat"
Every time I enter a house with a cat it smells and the cat is allowed to jump on everything, even where there's food cause "ooh it's cute and free"
Meanwhile my small sized dog won't do anything is not allowed to do, just give the dog a order and it'll follow.

I'm also a cat person, fellow user. Mainly since my parents had a dog that would consistently try to bite me but still

Attached: image0 (3).jpg (664x938, 59K)

Only when I see a woman and her obligatory dog.

Like not threaten to attack someone who's walking on the other side of the street? I see you type of motherfuckers every single day yelling at your dog to back off, yet your mutt still threatens.
I'm a fucking mailman if that provides any context.

Attached: 1552698507961.png (832x910, 986K)

>Knock on door
>Instantly hear scratching and barking
>Owner is frantically yelling and trying to get the dog away from the door
>Door unlatches
>As soon at 1mm of space exists between the frame and the door the dog forces his way out and lunges
To think people pay tens of thousands of dollars for an animal that doesn't listen and rampages around the house as he pleases

Yeah, as I said I have a small dog and usually a direct order is enough to stop it doing anything. If for some reason she's really upset I just stand in front of her with and she looks at me afraid, knowing it's in the wrong position.
To teach a dog how behave it's fundamental to give treats and beat it when needed, every dog that's not a dangerous race will eventually follow the order
An owner not capable of controlling its dog it's either a beta or a dick (or both)

That's only the case if the owner is a retarded nigger.
Otherwise a dog always knows to obey its owner.

Get out muzzie... No one cares
about what your backwards culture considers unclean!

Sex obviously. Use common sense. They are way better than humans. Seriously.

Enjoy your alimony, normies.

Attached: 1529475923625.jpg (666x501, 32K)

Attached: 1554945088779.jpg (860x860, 112K)

>has irrational fear of dogs
>chooses to become a mailman

Attached: 1500518252428.gif (280x202, 1.99M)

Attached: 1431040968808.gif (200x113, 698K)

>be you
>walk into dirty ass persons house
>smells like shit because the people are shit
>including you for being anywhere near there
what a retarded bait, its the people that dont take care of their dogs that are animals you fuckin twit

forgot pic

Attached: oh-right-the-baitthe-bait-for-anon-the-bait-chosen-39809724.png (500x337, 25K)

>was indifferent to dogs
>become mailman
>hate dogs
It's cool though. I guess you just won't be getting your check today, Bubba. We'll try again tomorrow. If Rocko is still loose you won't get it then either.

Attached: 1540802924333.jpg (640x360, 50K)