What if you could have a 11/10 girlfriend but the catch was you had to watch her fuck black men? Would you agree?

What if you could have a 11/10 girlfriend but the catch was you had to watch her fuck black men? Would you agree?

Attached: 103.webm (572x720, 1.64M)

I would agree hell yeah

Where's the downside?

> black men

oxymoron. 'men' is limited to humans.

Attached: TheyAreReal.png (1920x1080, 913K)

Thats like asking if I could own a brand new BMW every year, but the interior smelled like pig shit.

No thanks

Only if I could help her

do they use protection
can i fuck other chicks too
do i really have to watch or can we just each do our own thing

Only in 14/88

This

Be gay.

more like a 6/10

Who you fucking?

stupid inhuman niggers that's not a big human luscious dick at all

Attached: manson.jpg (728x450, 130K)

Only if i can suck his juicy dick too and lick his cum off her when he's finished

>time to sage

excellent response mongoloid

I guess for a little bit. There is no need to even care about her as a person.

Attached: 1555707318469.png (800x747, 271K)

if you say yes to this hang yourself

Man that's the stupidest watch you can have. Completely bedazzled watches are for low IQ

what are the odds they use this?

As long as the black men also had to watch her fuck me.

Why does it matter that the guy is black? Is that supposed to be where I draw the line?

I don't want to spend time watch her do anything especially not that

Black men are human.

any girl who ever touches a shitdick instantly becomes at 3/10 at best. solid pass

black men are subhuman animals*

>That's disgusting.

Attached: americanfarmers.png (479x579, 644K)

Let the edge flow through you. And don't feed racist retards.

fucking newbs. This site really has gone to shit. Oldfags know if she has hooked up with a black guy its automatically -10, making this a trick question since at best she would still be a 1/10. No sex or woman is worth getting sloppy seconds to a worthless mooncricket big lip

100%, they are new version of boob implants. Why scour the Earth for the 1 in 500M guy with a giant dick, that will demand top dollar for his 'performances' when you can just grab a random shlub and glue a dick on him with special effects? On top of that, it makes more girls be okay with doing the scenes because it's basically just a guy with a dildo. No chance of disease of pregnancy. They also make lefty racism super easy for people like OP.