If you've ever worn a flannel shirt with jeans and running shoes...

If you've ever worn a flannel shirt with jeans and running shoes, guess what you're a fucking asshole and we all hope you get a horrible disease and die

Attached: pwt.jpg (300x300, 65K)

>getting this triggered over someone else's shitty clothing choices

goddamn Yea Forums sucks
this was the first comment?
Now I hope you have horrible things happen to you just because of how boring your thoughts are

Literally end yourself for caring about what other people wear. You sound so beta, it's fucking disgusting.

damn I actually am blown away that two people read this and took it seriously, and worse it reads like your average faggot youtube commenter who has the vocabulary of a middle schooler.

two gay ass flannel + jeans + running shoes abominations that got man when somebody pointed out their AIDS fashion choices

we think your thoughts are boring - unbelievably trite and trivial, not to put too fine a point on it. You're simple minded and boring.

faggot

Goddamn they were right the reddit transformation of this place is just about complete what a gay thing you just said right now

I wear jeans and gay flannels sometimes, but I always wear boots. Suck it, ass

die ins a pile of shit

Attached: hHJWw6P.gif (175x144, 886K)

The amount of people getting genuinely offended right now is good fuel for me finally never coming here. You're all completely gay at this point. It almost makes Facebook and Reddit not look so bad by comparison, and I wish I was joking when I say things like that.

Define running shoes. Like neon track shoes or just any trainers. Becaue Thats exactly what im wearing right now you double nigger.

This is even more hilarious: I've never been on redit and have been here more than 10 years. Let me point out that old Yea Forums would have fucked you over for such a stupid and whinny ass post. You are sincerely one of the most immature posters on this board - and bud, that's saying something here. In fact, that original post of yours was so childish and juvenile that I have come to believe that you're not old enough to be viewing this board. Do you have mother's permission to use the computer today?

Fuck off, you fucking cock blocking dildo licker.

Attached: 1508195464322.gif (425x252, 873K)

>I've never been on redit and have been here more than 10 years.
easily a lie
>Let me point out that old Yea Forums would have fucked you over for such a stupid and whinny ass post.
Very incorrect just proved you're a 1 month newfag
>You are sincerely one of the most immature posters on this board
Which is a good thing which further proves your newfaggotry
>and bud, that's saying something here.
Nice tag, faggot.
>In fact, that original post of yours was so childish and juvenile that I have come to believe that you're not old enough to be viewing this board. Do you have mother's permission to use the computer today?
You're not good at posting
>Fuck off, you fucking cock blocking dildo licker.
Lame

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

should have posted a funnier and less not funny gif

what is this black twitter? You fucking homo

I'm defining running shoes as whatever you're gay ass is wearing right now
In fact whatever outfit you're currently wearing is the gayest outfit on earth at the moment

Is that the best you can do? I mean really, are you putting your best effort out here? Because, to be honest, this is pretty just so - so. I wasn't offended or surprised or amused or interested. Take that one back to your desk and give it another go, we won't tell anybody.

nice, here's one for you.

Attached: this ones for you.gif (340x179, 1.56M)

I did, but it was like, in the mid 90's.

i feel like the jeans redeem it, i presume you wear a sweat pants.

>Is that the best you can do?
ew
>I mean really, are you putting your best effort out here?
I_mean_really.RickAndMorty
>Because, to be honest, this is pretty just so - so
you thinking its average is evidence that it's good thank u brother
>I wasn't offended or surprised or amused or interested.
that's not interesting
>Take that one back to your desk and give it another go, we won't tell anybody.
Your posts are bad and you're a faggot here and IRL. Gee I really want to cut of your toes and mail them to Children's hospitals.

No I only wear tactical military grade pants lined with kevlar

>Gee I really want to cut of your toes and mail them to Children's hospitals
Look out boys, we got ourselves an edgy middle schooler here.

I can see your thought process of going through your gifs folder and picking the least gay one just to have my approval and it makes me sympathize with your occasional suicidal thoughts :,(

Thanks for the complement.

What are "running shoes"?

you can get tactical jeans, they're the perfect middle ground.

Really glad I don't know you in real life so I'm not constantly bombarded with your D-tier commentary on things. You remind me of Let's Play gamers who's only commentary is "oh fuck" and "that was crazy" Your contributions to this thread are so cookie cutter that if you killed yourself, another one exactly like you would pop up in 3 seconds.

Attached: w4234.jpg (224x224, 4K)

Attached: laughing.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Listen I know fashion. I just get it.

I like that one it's like you're in my head

I wore flannel and jeans, but not running shoes. I wore vans and reflective shades and accessories. That was an... interesting phase

oh, I know dozens like you. they think they're smart because they've really never challenged themselves. they're poor success in life is always somebody else's fault. opinions on shit they know absolutely nothing about. and they smell funny too.

Shoes that run.

Attached: yep you got it.gif (260x146, 564K)

What a weird glimpse into your life I didn't need

That one is good too
Good for condescendingly dismissing twitter posts made by Ted Cruz