We've been together 7 years

We've been together 7 years.
My girl cheated on me the 1st year we were together. I got a free fuck pass and never used it. I met a girl 3 years ago and never carried it out. That girl texted me 2 days ago and said she was moving and it was my last chance. I did it.

Now I can't fucking stop thinking about it!! I can't fucking see how I can deal with what I've done. I can't tell her and won't. Wtf do I do?!
WE WERE HAPPY! BUT MY FUCKING DICK TOLD ME I SHOULD DO IT ONE TIME!
someone help me anyone who may have had a similar situation as mine? Will I get better? I want nothing more than to marry this girl. I seriously don't know what the FUCK I was thinking

Attached: 1555809373803m.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

She didnt feel bad about that other dudes dick in her user. On the off chance this isnt bait, you did nothing wrong so shut up.

I smell chum and bait

There is literally no way I could give any less of a shit.

Subscribe to Pewdipie

gotta be bait. who would want to marry a cheater?

You saved me of cheating my gf, thanks op I was going to fuck other girl just bc I was horny but now reading this I dont need to do It.

What exactly is the problem?

Was it really good, and now you want more but can't have it because she's moving away?

Or are you feeling guilty for doing something which you had permission to do?

Attached: abYrnpr_700b.jpg (700x509, 41K)

Don't do it again and fucking forget about it. Don't ever admit it even if you get caught.

This is not bait. This is very fucking real. I'm having like a woman's "anxiety" attack sitting around her

I WILL NEVER FUCKING DO IT AGAIN EVER! I couldn't even stay hard I hated it
Have you been through this too? Can I really move on?

Your all encompassing weakness is revolting. You should have dumped that slut the second you learned what she did. Instead, you settled for a compromise free pass to bang whoever you want. Nevermind that you could have been doing that the whole time if you were single, you finally get the stones to go for it and cuck your way limp dicked through the entire encounter. Pathetic. I hope the guilt shreds your soul and you crawl to the whore you chose to grovel like the bitch you are.

Dude seriously. Look at her and be glad you never did what I've done. Be good to her. She loves you. I have to live with this until I die with her

seriously this is like trying to get to the toilet in time, spraying your thighs with diarrhea as you pull your pants down, slipping in the puddle and hitting your head on the porcelain, getting a concussion and being permanently a little stupider for the result. then you wake up and your poopy ass is being fucked by a homeless negro.

this fucking retard OP is so weak, and failed in so many ways... did he even have a dad?

married. banging this woman from work. she's married too. she kept touching me every time i'd visit her office. one day i was in her chair working on her computer. she acted like she needed something out of her bottom desk drawer and knelt right next to me. when she got up, she made sure to lean toward me so i could see down her shirt, and she put her hand high on my thigh like she was steadying herself to get up.

another day I was in her cramped office. she was on the other side of her desk. as i was getting up to leave her office, she got up and bent over acting like she was picking something up, her ass toward me. i had to squeeze by her, so grabbed her waist and slid by until by crotch was pressed against her ass. then I stopped and froze for a second. she pressed her ass back against me and we stayed like that for a good half minute.

then she got up, asked if i wanted to go for lunch. i drove right to a motel, went in, got a room. she went right in with me, didn't say a word. banged the shit out of her.

No I didn't have a dad. Am I just being a faggot and just shouldn't give a fuck at all what I've done?
I'm not thinking straight here

/thread

Attached: op is a faggot.jpg (480x377, 44K)

No shit user

Just tell her what you did

Because if you don't it will eat at your soul for the rest of your relationship

Face the consequences

Holy shit I hardly did nothing compared to you, maybe I am just a pathetic faggot.
Did you ever feel bad? If you did does it go away? Do you even love your wife?

>maybe I am just a pathetic faggot.

you are

Attached: disgust7.jpg (3264x2448, 736K)

i love my wife but my dick loves pussy. especially pussy that throws itself at me.

Yes. Never has OP been more of a faggot than this very moment. I've seen dudes post themselves on here getting fucked in the ass by the family dog, and even they aren't as big of faggots as you.

that's what you get for posting that fag, fag op

>So she got caught the first year and hasn’t been caught since.

Fixed it for you OP. Cheaters are usually repeat offenders so I really wouldn’t feel too bad.

>oh wow I just discovered you can love one person and also want to fuck other people

What are you, 15?

Attached: 1556146106614.gif (500x300, 73K)

Thanks g's maybe I'll get better after all

I'm 26 nigga and experienced. Maybe I've never truly loved when I've cheated before

You mean so little to her that she was willing to cheat on you, why would you feel bad about getting some dignity back?

That was a looking time ago dude. 6 years. 6. We were kids. I'm an adult now and did this. I feel there's a difference

>implying you’re going to be with her later in life
Dude, relationships fail all the time. Don’t live life based on a woman. It will cause you nothing but pain.

Not 798191152, but similar situation.

Years ago I had a little fling with a friend: whenever she was in town I'd fuck her in her hotel room. The last time was just before she moved across the Atlantic. I knew she was moving away, but she's failed to mention it was to get married. A year later she had a kid.

FF a few years: she is in town again. We go out for drinks. She is still hot. Tells me about the great views from her hotel room. I ask if she's going to show me. One thing leads to another…

Neither of us were single. Did I feel guilty? Not at all. Still don't. (It's become a bit of a regular thing.) Sometimes you need to blow off a little steam.

Only problem is she still lives far away. Fortunately, I seem to have acquired another one: also married, but younger and hotter, and lives out of town but not too far away.

I think it's a bit weird being married women's bit on the side. But OMFG do these women need the sexual release, and who am I to deny them?

You can tell her. Don’t be a pussy

The difference is that now you are much more competent in bed.