I wish there was a girl in the world who liked me. there are 0 girls on this entire planet who like me. it's depressing

i wish there was a girl in the world who liked me. there are 0 girls on this entire planet who like me. it's depressing.

Attached: IMG_6849.jpg (640x1136, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you look like a fag asshole

Have you traveled the entire planet?

Just gonna leave this here again

Attached: loserfag.png (636x301, 48K)

Easy: Be more likeable!

get?

why?

no but i've been to brazil

people ignore me well before the time of interacting with me.

lower your standards, stupid. treat a landwhale (one with low self esteem) nicely, but demand respect, you can be her alpha daddy in your context. you could have a woman adoring you willing to do anything for you wanting to have your kids

but you're just salivating over women too hot for you who look down at you instead of going for a lonely one actually on your level

just look at you you sad 9-5 fag

Expectations are the root of every heartache

Don't worry, OP. There are too many faggots in the world, so actually not getting any reduces the chances of you accidentally producing more of them.
Just be glad you're not another cog in the well-oiled moron-breeding machine.

This
But OP is too retarded so

i don't have any landwhales who like me either.

why does that make you a fag?

See?
Retarded

meet one and make her like you, stupid. are you sitting there like a 7th grade female waiting to be asked to dance?

Lol you were right bro

Attached: 9E0A0AB4-5D43-49B6-929A-57994B156B8F.gif (498x498, 613K)

yeah. i don't have any expectations, i just wish i didn't have to be alone all my life.

This dingus has been on Yea Forums 5+ years doing this shit
He's either trolling or looking for a pityfuck

Fuck you OP you are a lieing piece of shit

Because I know plenty of women I bet you haven't met yet

it hurts to be alone all my life

OP about 3 billion women on earth you met them all ?

kill urself

hi OP... this is my selfie, teehee. I think you're actually kinda cute. Do you wanna meet up somewhere? my kik is catfishgrrl33

Attached: 419d4f107f108cd2b30a1b913c0734a2.png (500x667, 378K)

you two are remarkably unintelligent.

Sucks dude. I have the opposite problem. I've always had a steady girl since the age of 15. I'm 40 married and just wish I could be alone and fuck sad fat chicks and an occasional hooker.

I don't understand, has whacking off all day, playing video games, posting on Yea Forums and feeling worthless not been working for you? What's not to like?

Attached: jxpv5ckc25j21.png (400x400, 122K)

they don't like me though.

I don't get it. Being alone is fucking awesome.
You're idealizing having someone "special" in your life and tbh, it's a secondary thing.

Go and watch some Jordan Peterson videos, clean your room and stop moping already.

Well there's your problem.

they reject me on sight.

you look like an old fat version of justin timberlake.

What's your height and weight?

because you must carry yourself like absolute shit, and they can tell you're a horrible creepy waste of time. maybe stop being a horrible creep.

and what are you doing reading all this shit on Yea Forums? this right here is pathetic, this whole thread. grow a fucking pair you faggot. you treat yourself like this? go pay a lady to stomp on your balls if you want to be punished so bad

6' 280 lbs.

oh jeez hi Yea Forums i'm seriously obese and i have terrible self esteem and i fill my days with garbage why dont women want me? i mean true i don't even want me but why don't they?
durr hurr i'm also a PURE FUCKING RETARD

Not horrible. Do you lift weights?

lol retard

Well, yeah, of course people are gonna ignore you if you don't interact with them. Would you expect them to fall in love with your beard?
Smile, be interested (doesn't mean to stare), don't be pitiful and don't blame others for not liking an unlikeable faggot. You're welcome.

If your not benching at least 235 your doing something wrong.

order another pizza OP maybe that will help your problems

not very much anymore.
yeah. last time i went i was repping 265 for 5. i was stronger before but it doesn't really matter

>don't change anything
>you're welcome

cool good advice bud.

Oh, my bad, I thought you were here indulging in self pity and blaming the rest of the world for not liking you.

i don't blame anyone. it's fact that no one in the world likes me but i'm not blaming anyone.

YOURE A FAGGOT, BLAME YOURSELF FAGGOT. NO ONE ITT LIKES YOU EITHER BECAUSE THERES NOTHING TO LIKE. YOU DONT EVEN LIKE YOU. IF YOU WANT IT TO CHANGE, ONLY YOU CAN CHANGE IT.
WORTHLESS FATHERLESS RETARD

somebody get this hot head out of here

ignore feedback then dumbshit

>Another shit thread

Attached: 1543014173461.png (720x1097, 663K)

>how dare you ignore my autistic screeching
t. you rn lol

You just have two bang a couple ugly ones man. Run thru those and get your game up. Work on being funny. Work out and get big arms and do squats. Strong funny and rich. All or any one alone will get you pussy.

Hey pal, go join the military. They'll fix you up

Good job OP, all these retards fell for your bait face thread. This guy has been dead inside on this board for years now. Why must you trick the summerfags????

Attached: 1545030748409.png (408x332, 44K)

Have you tried not being fat? Go for the fatties, they may identify with you.

Rule #1 get you a pair of some clean ass RED Sneakers. They are an attention getter and will attract chicks.

bruh you ain't even ugly. If literally no girl wants you then you must have a shite personality

He really isn't, only problem is that he FAT. Girls don't want that, user has to stop eating shit.

Attached: 1551650703922.png (625x626, 72K)

They just keep responding, the fucking green bastards

Attached: 1467691443274.png (412x351, 83K)

Anna here. I might have been your friend if you hadn’t been a complete asshole to me last time we interacted. You’ve got some anger issues OP.

you're projecting. you were the one who was an asshole to me. all i did was tell you to stop talking to me after you were already rude af to me. and to be honest i don't want you to be my friend, you're bizarrely attracted to that one dictator/terrorist and i'm not cool with that.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord
[-----lI4l0Il-----]
.gg/7RVqurQ