I've cat fished many dudes and many chicks

I've cat fished many dudes and many chicks.
AMA

I mainly do it for the fun of getting the nudes

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (444x797, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guy or girl tho

>I mainly do it for the fun of getting the nudes
Trying to see how life would be if you were actually attractive?
That's a bit sad.

What did you use mostly? Kik, snapchat?

im a dude, pose as a girl

I think I am pretty attractive tbh. Its just more fun to pose as a chick, and also that way I dont get blow back for fucking with them later.

mostly snapchat

How do you send fake pics through snap?

Literally just open them on my monitor and take pictures of them VIA the rear camera of my phone. I assume you need a decent monitor for it to not show the pixels. But I dont got a fancy technique. and I just use a screen recorder to save all the nudes I get

You like penis?

Nah

Fished any where from my friends girlfriend to...

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (438x795, 662K)

random cunts for money

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (433x722, 436K)

Is that holly?

her names danika

How do you get their snaps and how do you initiate talking

I like playing with catfish because I dont mind rp and they often send nudes to "verify" so I get nudes and rp. If you tell a catfish tho they leave sometimes. So I often can't tell them and have to pretend I'm being fished.

Duuude you're so kewlll xD

TITS OR GTFO

Theyre either been friends with me already or if im up for a chase I go to a fake tinder account.
usually just initiate conversation with 'hey' and see where it goes from there..

okay give me a second to get some of her onto my PC

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (656x1143, 977K)

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (582x1201, 992K)

this one is pretty unusual lol

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (587x1227, 991K)

you know this girl irl? how do you look her in the eyes after doing this haha

I went to school with her lmfao, I dont hang out with her often because I dont find her all that attractive.

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (650x1204, 868K)

kek. anyone got the catfishman? post if so please

I take great inspiration from the catfishman LOL

damn, i think shes fine

I had the opportunity to bone but I didn't want to.

ended up making her buy me two mcdonalds meals and driving her home

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (642x1110, 959K)

he's a fucking legend
I think she's cute too. that's the kind of girl you keep somewhat close so you can snatch her up when she outgrows Hot Topic

fished this one tinder chick to what was supposed to be a one night lesbian date, ended up making her drive 30 mins across the city, pic up two meal of mcdonalds (one for her one for me) and when she arrived at the apartment complex I told her I'll be right down and to "just get warmed up in the car while I get ready"

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (688x1146, 1.4M)

lstarted playing with her self in the car outside my apartment law

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (624x1116, 1.14M)

greentext

Attached: Screenshot_12.png (571x829, 821K)

>too lazy

Married man gave me all this then I told his wife about it

Attached: Screenshot_13.png (657x1205, 1.23M)

moar

Do a greentext pls

OMG is that you catfish man?!?!

I used to catfish for fun myself before I got with the girl I'm with now. Can't believe my dumbass never thought this far ahead, could have been saving up for years.

I started out fishing boys and girls but eventually felt kinda gay to sift through the guys so I pretended to be a lesbian for a while, actually did get a few good ones.. Good times

Can we see your conversations??

Im awful are green text but I can try.

>Used to pose as STpeach on tinder until they banned me
>met Tanner on there
>he clearly found me attractive
>at the time I didn't catfish men but I thought I'd play this out
>he immediately starts asking me for nudes so I send him some fake ones
>he sends some dick pics in return
>ends up he adds me on snapchat and were exchanging nudes on there almost every day after hes done work
>one day he says "hey you should fly out and meet me at work"
>I reply if "I would but I cant afford it"
>he says he'd gladly pay for me to come down
>for some reason he buys me visas for my flight down
>visas get deposited into my steam account instead of a flight ticket. oops
>he tells me to come down before his work term is over so he cant get caught from his wife
>I do some digging and find out he has a wife and young kid
>I kept dropping hints about his wife and eventually ask "this girl added me is it your wife?"
>"no my wifes snapname is "...""
>immediately I add his wife on snap and tell her whats been going on
>she tells me hes broke and in debt
>after a few days of radio silence from both of them the wife messages me out of the blue telling me that she has divorced this guy
>shes hurt but thanking me for telling me that he was cheating on her
>I end up cat fishing wife as well
>pic related is wife

... sorry, told you im awful at story telling, especially green

Attached: Screenshot_15.png (689x1105, 1.33M)

yeah I fucked up once like that before, I was "getting around" to backing everything up and then my old phone broke, losing me hundreds of nudes

Didn't get much of wife, but still a win in my books

Attached: Screenshot_16.png (616x1115, 1.32M)

Attached: Screenshot_17.png (703x1245, 816K)

Attached: Screenshot_18.png (712x1195, 1.58M)

Better hope none of them are waiting for you when you end up in hell.

my time will come

Attached: Screenshot_19.png (519x919, 571K)

Sorry bud, that was quite literally years ago, those photos/conversations are long gone. I do regret not throwing them all into a Dropbox or something..

Man wow i whant to be a catfish man too hahaha Keep making more gren tex!! if you have time of course

I’d normally say tits or gtfo, but you’re a faggot, so kys

thats them before the incident

Attached: Screenshot_20.png (567x572, 637K)

Bit dramatic mate, the chances of these nudes actually getting back to these girls is actually a lot lower than you think.

especially now with hoe dead /b seems

based

She got a tampon sticking out?

I love getting chicks to take absurd pics too

yuh...

Attached: Screenshot_21.png (629x1135, 424K)

This, I've seen only 2 girls I know in real life posted on this site over the course of several years and as far as I know there personal lives are just peachy.

Hahaha fuck you are a break homes xd

Do you have more of this girl??

fuck she's hot as fuck!!!!

about 5 more photos

Attached: Screenshot_22.png (516x781, 598K)

kill yourself

sage

2/5

I regret not getting more of her but I'm glad I got what I did

Attached: Screenshot_23.png (624x583, 535K)

Attached: Screenshot_24.png (646x1051, 866K)

Attached: Screenshot_25.png (624x836, 765K)

But how you ??, How you start talking to this womens?? I whant to do the same but how you talk whit this girls what do you do??

Attached: cat.jpg (288x450, 21K)

5/5

if you dont know them from the start, I suggest making a fake account on a dating app and go from there

Attached: Screenshot_26.png (646x1164, 1.12M)

>I dont find her all that attractive.
Because you like dudes

I'm not a fan of the 3m0 type.

Like tinder?? Im a fucking text disable im a fucking trash talking in text thats why I want to try this

how'd you get your mcds then?

you have to have 'some' social skills probably to try it. but I mean make a profile with a hot chick as the profile pictures, I suggest a streamer girl so you can have plenty photos. then eventually you'll find some one.

unfortunately I did not get my jr Chicken meal...

Do you have more photos of girls??

yea, plenty lol

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (608x1101, 1.26M)

I don't know about you op but the rush of getting intimate and lewd photos from these girls never fails to get me going.

damn that would have been pretty boss had you gotten the food

>why not just get a girl user?

Here is another tip for you. Works for android atleast. Find pic you want to send in your gallery, longpress and "share", choose to open with Snapchat.
When pic appear in snapchat, choose scissors from menu on the right, and draw a frame around the pic, or just draw on the whole pic. This will save the pic as a sticker. After this, push back button and delete the snap. Then take a photo of whatever you want, as you would take a normal snap. Press sticker symbol on right side menu and choose the sticker you just created. Then use 2 fingers to streach it across the whole screen and send. It will look like a real snap for the other person.

Enjoy

I was trying to think of a way to get it but I has press for time and just gave up

I do have a girl

oooo, I never though of that one. Thats good, thanks

Man wtf I whant to be like you ... by the way thanks for the tips

Moar

weird to say.. but, practice.. LOL

Heres an example and some of the pics i have used as stickers

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-031214.png (1440x2560, 1.79M)

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (609x1093, 976K)

lmao down to a science. this is actually really helpful advice. thx bro. what screen recorder do you use?

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-031222.png (1440x2560, 1.95M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-031237.png (1440x2560, 1.97M)

You give me hope thank you user

how much success do you have posing as a dude? I feel I get way more pretending to be a lesbian, I use Stpeach or Celestia Vega

I use DU Recorder

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (654x1320, 985K)

AZ Screenrecorder
Easy and free. I always record as video, and play the video from gallery after its saved, and screenshot from the video. Just to be sure they dont get a notification.

On my Tinder account with that dude from example pics i have 2500+ matches at the moment. So i would say its pretty high.

Great thread. Got any examples of how you talk when catfishing?

I know this girl :p

Attached: hella.png (344x295, 116K)

same bro
I've heard nothing but great things about AZ. DU works just fine but I have this app called Connects that shows me on a world map all the locations my apps communicate with and DU is constantly connected to China (so are so fucking many others). trips me out a bit so I've been looking for another. thanks boys. also I've dabbled in this sort of thing and the rush you get when you know you've really got someone is fucking crazy. I always end up feeling bad like a faggot though

its a pretty good rush

from her instagram?

Im going with flow and not following any script. Just talk, make jokes and have fun. Then, when things get flirty and hotter, i say "If you where here right now, i know exactly what i would do to you" abd they aaaaalways want to know. Then i say that if she wants all the dirty details, she will have to wait maybe 20-30 minutes to get it all written down. Then i just chill for 30 minutes and send them a pre-written sex story i wrote a few years ago. It always works.

Yup and I alwais know she was a litle bitch

LOL the pre written story, I do the same shit

she is, its hilarious that you know her.

what was her name??

dani

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-033022.png (1440x2560, 279K)

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (562x999, 1.16M)

yup the world is very small user...

yuh

I was playing whit you user i just write her name in gogle XD and I found her instagram

/zGqqyVq

Hello my little deviants, are you searching for a true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

What is your favorite nude you've gotten?

you're a monkey

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord
[-----lI6wyIl-----]
.gg/7RVqurQ

A 4 minute long video of a girl playing with her ass and pussy with vibrators until she squirts.... alot! Holy shit that was a great moment!

Quick question, do you know the source of the pics? Looks like a girl I know, Tess

mins dropping a link to your folder for that guy?

I fished a couple and got some good ones, including this

I love getting photos like this where her face is in it too

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (645x1270, 1.26M)

its from a chick I went to school with

Her name isn't tess though? Cause looks hella like her and I work with her. Would be very happy if they were really her

her names dani, goes by peanut

Just search for "Gizeppe" on instagram and use a "download instagram pictures and videoes" app from playstore. He is a gay rugby player from UK, so i would avoid using his pics on UK girls, in case they know who he is.

Cat fish this girl amber wollinger. From woburn ma. Super hot. Fb her or ig. Post nudes her. Your the man for the job

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (600x288, 59K)

Do you still gettin nudes?? or do you retire??

Damn, either way top shit with the catfishing, good on ya

whats the name of that app??

I dont do it often anymore because I have a girlfriend now, but every once in a while the urge comes back

snapchat

More of her wet pussy?

more?

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (655x1275, 1.23M)

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (644x947, 1.09M)

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (652x608, 739K)