What's the best way to conceal or dispose of my own body after I've killed myself?

What's the best way to conceal or dispose of my own body after I've killed myself?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 4K)

>dispose of my own body after I've killed myself

Attached: 46902350675697830967035.gif (240x138, 80K)

I could just go into a jungle....deep into the tropics where no one goes, and then end it there. No one will find the remains.

go to the ocean, keep swimming out until you can't swim anymore. maybe the fish will eat you before you float back to shore. When you are out of energy, maybe cut yourself to attract hungry friends.

that sounds fucking exhausting. The jungle plan is very peaceful and calming in comparison. I don't think I'd want to drown to death

Do you live in a shithole country with a jungle?

Not gonna happen.

Conversely, you can go into the jungle, eat a kilometric fuckton of yogurt, soak yourself full in it and pull the trigger.

Everything with half a brain or a real brain with eat your remains.

Hogs.

Having some good greenland in your country objectively means you are in a good country.

You are just a fucking idiot.

what would be the point?
do what hitler did you faggot

Hang yourself with hemp or other natural fiber rope in the deep woods of Canada or Alaska, preferably in late summer or early fall.

Wait, why yogurt specifically?

Eat yourself.

Get naked and jump into a crocodile infested river

Tie a bungee cord around your head.
Tie a slightly longer piano wire around your neck.
Jump off bridge.
Bungee tightens, piano wire cuts off head, bungee launches head into stratosphere, everyone confused.

Go into any rural area with plenty of scavenger animals (coyotes, wolves, vultures . . .) and blow your brains out.

Fucking amateurs....
Here's your answer in 3 words
GIANT
FUCKING
EXPLOSION

Jump into a volcano or vat of molten metal.

Speeds up the growth of bacterial cultures to feed on Corpse. Smell also attracts anything that isnt in love with the taste of said corpse

Go for a walk in an area with polar bears

jump in to an activate volcano

go scuba diving under the ocean and swim in to some underwater cavern

or a jungle like some other user said

Attached: 1549581456772.gif (500x338, 436K)

Go to Africa and fight a lion

Drown yourself in concrete.