Why cant atheists define atheism?

why cant atheists define atheism?

Attached: 1556117283653.gif (600x338, 1.87M)

Im proud of you faggot

im sorry what the fuck is that

Because theyre dumb lol

that better be fake or atleast one of the fake leaks they make

I've seen endgame and it is real. Not gonna spoil more tho

damnit man. I mean i expected it but damnit

remember rwanda

I'm hoping they stayed true to the comics to a degree and made it so the Avengers weren't the ones that beat him, but rather the Living Tribunal came along, dicks him, then redistributes the stones.

Anything else is a disservice.

Attached: Formerly Chuck's.jpg (870x718, 235K)

Atheism is changing every word "God" mentioned in the bible for the word "Nature" and admitting that it makes mistakes and doesn't have a plan. Trial and error.

Hey
HEY

Attached: [Wikileaks#663.doc].jpg (1518x2048, 523K)

So no Worldbreaker Hulk huh?
I kind of expected it, he's been kind a bitch.

spoiled it, cunt

Are you fucking kidding?

Attached: -0-.png (478x483, 155K)

is it fake?

Reeeee !
Muh cartoon !

>really thought Thanos would survive
Are you 7 with fetal alcohol syndrome or something?

Hahah, I knew my shit would spread like wildfire.

Yes it's fake. It's a composite of like three different shots and I phone recorded my screen. You can even see some of my mistakes if you look hard enough.

honesly expected him to get merked and they take the guantlet from his corpse
also thank fuck, even if it is real and youre sparring me.

What too many millennials have wasted 1000s of dollars and the last 10 years of thier lives waiting for.

Attached: 1479001549982.jpg (832x655, 126K)

Attached: e5b5c31.jpg (1301x1075, 69K)

By definition atheists can define atheism. If you're saying "different people call themselves atheists but they don't say atheism is the same thing", you can say that for any label you like: christians, muslims, real punks, oldfags, non-reddits.

>mfw this shit makes a comeback
You define it then.

Attached: 1501555908653.jpg (234x250, 8K)

>tfw you hoped they stop making more of these movies once this story was done but know they'll keep flogging that dead horse for shekles

Attached: it's all so tiresome.png (900x675, 535K)

Well some folks are born without eternal souls, they've call atheists. They can't define it because they don't want to reveal the truth that you have a soul and they don't. Atheism - To be born without a soul.

Atheism: The total lack of belief in supernatural entities/phenomena.

Here you go, champ. This google result pretty much defines it how I would. I recommend using this web crawler if you're ever uncertain on a topic or definition.

Attached: atheism.png (594x309, 13K)

I wish you all a lot of fun in Avengers Endgame. I just saw it and it was amazing. It's so much better than infinity war.
Do really enjoy it because from here on it's going all down:

-Next "Thor" is a black Female
-Next Captain America is black
-Next Iron Female (which could actually be cool)

I wouldn't care about such things but they are pushing this LGBTQXYZ bullshit far to obviously and straight into my face. I think we will never see a white male hero ever again in marvel movie.

P.S. just because they get replaced does not mean they die in the movie. Oh and the Thanos "leak" of OP is cute. It's a scene from the movie but Thanos used the stones to bend reality again and made everybody think they won =)

Nigger ruling Asgard now.

what the fuck lol

typical: conforming to a type
atypical: not conforming to a type

sexual: in possession of a sex drive
asexual: lacking the possession a sex drive

theism: a belief in a god or gods
atheism: a lack of belief in a god or gods

theist: believes in a god or gods
atheist: does not believe in a god or gods

"a" is a prefix that means a lack of something. in this case, belief in a god. it is well defined. this is how words work. please go to school.

I personally don't care really, but I just wonder what you tools get out of spoiling movies like that?

Whithout God.