Ask a Frito Lay Merchandiser anything

Ask a Frito Lay Merchandiser anything

Attached: 1556111194404.jpg (900x900, 185K)

what does a merchandiser do

Ew

How many chips do you eat a day?

can you xray that picture for me?

When was the last time you had sex? Was it a good lay? Can you give us a little summary?

Call your CEO and tell that dumb fucking animal to bring back smokin cheddar barbeque doritos.

Attached: 4003606996_dd6af9f3da_b.jpg (800x1024, 306K)

They're the guy who stock, build the displays, and sometimes make orders

Do you sell the expired stock or just give it away? A friend of mine who was a Mission Foods merchandiser gave away so much shit. None of his friends ever had to buy tortillas or chips while he had that gig. It all had to be pulled, but was always still good.

How many fritos have you laid?

Attached: 1555718321134m.jpg (1024x1024, 199K)

This
these chips kept me from suicide in college.

>Do you sell the expired stock or just give it away?

They get thrown away

Do you know the Pepsi and Coke merchandisers who keep making these threads every day?

It was amazing. I was sharing a bag of doritos with a store manager and he told me I had a cute ass. So we went into the storag room, and he used his greasy Dorito finger to lube my ass. Then he fucked me all while fondling my balls. We were both overweight, and we didn't last more than 5 seconds. Came together.

that chick is not a merchandiser, she's probably rubbing her smelly std ridden crotch all over those chip bags.

yummy

No, they are lazy . That's why we get paid $3-4 more a hour

It's Frito Lay you blind dumbass, not pepsi or coke.

what a cuck

Female name

>chick
(snerk!)

Why are everyone of your fucking workers complete fucking muckbrain fucktards? Jesus christ I try to manage a grocery department and you people are brain damaged monkies

"HUR HUR ITS SUPER BOWL? BETTER NOT STOCK THE SHELVES ALL DAY EXCEPT AT 5 AM AND NEVER COME BACK"

ingrates

Do you date other merchandisers?

>Female name
(snerk!)

That retard who thinks other stores aren't busy

We are the busiest store within 50 miles by volume, units, dollars. Except wal-mart, but thats only if they include NON food items.

So literally fuck off

Man that plastic bitch is fucking ugly

do you have a fetish for ugly plastic women?

lol im a large format driver for Frito-Lay, organize your cardboard better.

stupid question, do you have a hunger for processed foods with artificial flavorings?

Why did we get a new chip mod at Walmart and then suddenly you discontinue like 20 percent of the modular items

Well now that they’re gone I think it’s time to get back on that horse