Saw this shit in a walmart in texas

saw this shit in a walmart in texas

wtf is happening Yea Forums?? can we undo the damage

Attached: allahu_snackbar.png (503x555, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_pirates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_assistance_to_Osama_bin_Laden
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try selling goats and Velcro gloves out front

Maybe stop being a xenophobic jerkoff? I dunno. Just live your life. How others practice their faith does not effect you.

Maybe you can get raped by their bad children or bombed by the retards?

Go back to redit you cancer dick sucking faggot

>still thinks muslims are his friends

Best to combat this bullshit stop spending money there

....... why velcro gloves?!

Fuck off dhimmi faggot.

is it any different than seeing all that jew shitt during christmas?

>just ignore it goyim, nothing strange happening

Attached: Shekelaka.jpg (706x673, 69K)

so they can't run away when you fuck them.
you really didn't get that?

YOU BETTER JOIN user

https:\discordapp.com\invite\bBaZXcp

-oLd

Muh...muh...freedom?

18//trans//xe/xim//furry//anime lover

Fucking mudslimes

Attached: 1555718189139.jpg (359x409, 26K)

i didnt get the connection. I mean, if you really wanted, you can fuck a goat without velcro. Also, thinking sheep might stick better to that shit?

in stock now at your favorite walmart meat department...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-24-15-23-44-1.png (1440x1005, 1.38M)

He just assumes everyone else is an animal fucker like him, they wont walk if you put shit on their feet.

Just imagine how stupid the people in your life are that you influence.

>Christmas decorations start being sold
>Muslims and middle easterners don't give a fuck because it doesn't bother them

I'd rather them be my neighbor than you, personally

Tell that to the families in Sri Lanka

Good thing I live in the middle of Illinois. It's white yuppie and redneck central. I don't see any of this type of garbage.

Americans sure are a rapey, bombing bunch.

remove the damn sign, or spaypraint over it
don't allow that shit in our country
we've seen enough terrorism already

Fuck off they were just poo in loos to you faggots a week ago. Now they're your little brown martyrs

Attached: (You).jpg (500x354, 33K)

That's what I don't get. Like who gives a shit? They're Indians.

but legit tho, if we haven't been killing them and funding uprisings (that turn into terrorist groups) and forcing dictators on them, they'd probably just fucked off or stayed there.

it's really the fucking military's fault

Yeah but if we hadnt switched the military industrial warmachine to proxy wars then the first world countries wouldnt be able to LARP wars anymore and we would have seen more Actual conflict rather than just a bunch of brown people dying

couldn't we have at least found some countries with decent looking women who are dtf and don't have 'i'm religious' bullshit her parents force down their throats?

There are three places in the entire world not run by religion and they are all the first world so no. Just be glad it isnt african refugees.

It's ok OP, just bend over and grit your teeth..

Attached: TexasMuslims3.jpg (800x450, 79K)

That 100% true
The CIA funded and trained osama bin laden
The CIA also trained the zeta cartel at military bases in the us
We've placed dictators in at least 6 South and Centrail American Countries in the last 50 years
Our government sucks dick, and is still causing problems worldwide
Despite this tragic history, we need to protect our citizens from this new age of muslims
We may have radicalized them, but that doesn't mean we should let them in the US with open arms

Where in Texas?

If you think all that was a bad thing youre a fucking traitor.

fair. I see your point

Litteraly says Irving in the picture...

No dude. Thomas Jefferson created the first navy to deal with those barbarians because they kept fucking with international trade.

Normal people: lets all try to get along okay?
Conservatives: (pic related)

Attached: reee.jpg (800x522, 30K)

Attached: 2zduli.jpg (500x680, 75K)

>fucking mobile

Anyway, Irving is part of Dallas, so it doesn't count. Dallas is a blue as they come.

You're right, but the military takes it's orders from people that are controlled by the jew. It's literally the jew everytime.

Attached: 1529388697091.png (473x299, 99K)

Land of the free

Attached: muslims-pray-us-capitol.jpg (598x400, 74K)

fucking mercia, what about the land of the free?

>look mom i posted a completely irrelevant meme picture because im too retarded to understand what user said!

shop at places with less niggers and towel heads

You can't just blame all your problems on the Jews.

Attached: 1530432475845.jpg (675x683, 72K)

I'm pretty sure you're trolling, but...
I don't agree with unnecessary bloodshed
Creating terrorist doesn't help America, it hurts us
You think 9/11 was a good thing?
You all the US soldiers that died overseas is a good thing?
Saudi Arabia is responsible for 9/11, yet we didn't invade them
We committed war crimes, and invaded 5 middle eastern countries, destabilizing the region
We sent our poor people to kill their poor people for the interests of transnational corporations that own congress
I spent 8 years in the army and 3 in private military, I am not a traitor by any means
Why don't you sign up?
Isolationism used to be the American ideal, and it needs to make a comeback

wrong one, my bad

Attached: 2zdv31.jpg (500x680, 76K)

And why did said barbry pirates rob western shit in the first place? If they weren't jews themselves they would sell their booty to jewish merchants, especially the white woman they managed to capture. Again, the fucking jew like always. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_pirates

Attached: barbary-slave-trade.jpg (554x375, 42K)

legit questions - if this offends you, why don’t you lot give a shit when stores sell Hanukkah crap?

Because they want to sell shit dumbass

Where do we shop if we want to avoid all that plus the inbred rednecks like you as well?

Mudslimes litteraly just blew up like 200 people in Sri Lanka. Stop gate keeping.

>50+ years of fighting with these backwards assholes
>open aggression and hate speech against the west and it's people
>2012-2019, pic related

Attached: 1551345594109.jpg (480x456, 33K)

they'll do whatever sells more wares, so... unless you know how to stop capitalism, there ain't shit you can do about that

crawl out of your smelly childcave

Newfags took beyond obvious bait. Lurk more, faggots.

Attached: 1549214205771.jpg (900x900, 40K)

I don't blame all my problems on the jews. But just about every major problem in the world has a jew behind it. Just do the research and you'll find a kike every fucking time.

Attached: 1536694485710.png (455x569, 197K)

Muslim is simply another wrong religion like every other religion. Nothing happens after you die. You just cease to exist. Deal wit it

you think that's bad, there's a whole bus load of mudslime kids that go to my school now

invisible hand of the free market

You are the opposite of woke. We get the other first world powers in our little games with the middle east so that we create the one world government so that tens of millions of people dont have to die in stupid world wars anymore. Now instead of killing eachother, we LARP in the third world and it is WAY BETTER and was ALWAYS the goal since the cold war. You really think all there is to the world is face value memes and mainstream culture?

Replace it with Canadians and we are good

Lol your ignorance is astounding. this shits been going on for hundreds of years. The military didn't start it, they just exacerbated it.

hey man, what's wrong with canadians?!

Fucking taco taco bean burrito cactuses sombreros fucking candy skulls shit language shit traditions stupid gangs the list goes on. Fuck canadians.

you already have the niggermarts so are likely already happy with that

I don't see how sand niggers blowing themselves up in groups of innocent people is of our own doing. Do you even understand the things you post or the opinions you hold?

dude.. there's a decent white movement happening there. solidarity with our brethren

Spoken like a true child who doesn't realize ultra religious people try to pass laws based on faith all the time, be they Muslim, Christian, or Jewish

So the Catholics and fundamentalists Christians? That seem logical since the 90's was full of jesus freaks blowing and shooting people, other churches and health centers.

Your flag has a leaf on it. enough said.

I may have a jaded view because of past experiences and deployments
But I can't justify creating and funding terrorism
If we are really the leader of the free world, then we need to act like it
Do your really think the Gulf War, Korean War, and Vietnam did anything beneficial?
Making oil/contracting/pharmaceutical/banking corporations richer through our soldiers deaths isn't American
That's just greed
I support the US, not a "one-world government"

>Do you even understand the things you post or the opinions you hold?
yes, very much so
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_assistance_to_Osama_bin_Laden

Canada may be white but the problem is that its also french so does it really count? I think not. They can take their 60 cousins and their fucking burro shows back to France.

>DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU RELIGIOUS FANATIC

>oh wow celebrating islam is so progressive

if i ever get terminal cancer im not going down alone

Attached: 1519680731282.png (424x470, 139K)

how many times ya'll masturbate in a day

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: download (2).jpg (183x275, 6K)

Can you try that again in English, Billy Bob?

PS, work on your reading comprehension. I literally said "Where do we shop if we want to avoid all that PLUS..."

christmas isn't really a christian holiday, seems ironic since Christ is in the name.

I don't see how decorated trees, gift-giving, and Santa Claus have anything to do with Jesus.

'Boycott', mein fruende.

I believe most canadians would be happy to see quebec leave or separate.

Your first mistake was going to Wal-Mart you degenerate hick.

you already like niggermart so no need to pretend you have standards for something better

muslims don't see it that way

It was all beneficial because it kept the aggressions of the first world contained and focused on something other than each other. Without the proxy wars, there would be open first world warfare. World war 1 and 2 were worse than every conflict and baby war we've had since. The powers that be know this, and that is why we play puppet governments and proxy warfare instead. You should thank your lucky stars, even if you were in the absolute worst of the desert wars it was still nothing like the big ones.

Hey, nice bait sand nigger. In my country, the muslim population makes up a total of 1.5%, but because of them, all fast food joints are required by law to be halaal. ie, no bacon or alcohol is allowed to be serverd whatsover.

Well they need to get on that before theyre all farming brick weed and cocaine bushes.

The Quebecois hate France, and France hates Quebec.
Also QUebec french is so different from Parisian french that they literally can't even talk to each other without someone blowing up into a white hot rage.

>The Quebecois hate France, and France hates Quebec
meh, they're all french.
also, found the canadian

1.7 billion muslims.

niggah are you retarded?

Yeah, lot of sand and mosques there too.

niggah. lets say what he says its true, who is the traitor?

The quebewhats? God damn canadians, this is exactly what im talking about. You come up here from your dirt homes and get all offended when no one understands your bastard language. El fucko you-o, hombray

What he said is true shit for brains

>found the canadian
Guilty as charged. Don't deport me please.

I understand what you're saying, but proxy wars are just the political version of a dick measuring contest
Taking over South American governments has nothing to do with Us security or safety
I believe the US was trying to the right thing when we armed the taliban to fight against russian invasion in the 80's and 90's
I just don't think the reprecussions are worth it
Russia/China will never dare to directly attack America
We don't need to fuck around in other countries just to one-up them
Large scale war has been gone since we used the atomic bombs on Japan
Leaders will never create another war like WWII because it'll mean the extinction of all life

In america?

>El fucko you-o, hombray
uhmm... you understand canada is up north not down south, right?

As ass backwards as their cultures are, some Arab dudes are just insanely funny. This guy's posture and body language is impossible to copy, and I've seen it from a few Arab guys now. Islam is a plague, but the Arab culture might have a place.

Let me type it louder then, I said THE QUEBECOIS. YOU WANT TO FIGHT ABOOT IT? I'll throw a double double in your face after I come back from the dep and I can afford it since I'm on pogey.

hey, that wasn't me...
Our brothers are welcome here. your weed is solid

Its all games dude. The mistake youre making is youre taking it all too seriously. The guys at the top making the decisions to do these things know full well the consequences to the third world. Its all wrapped up in the highest level of larping. You think the dude with 800 billion dollars isnt just as bored as you?
Moral right and wrong went out the window thousands of years ago, if it ever truly existed. Let alone modeling current society around it.

yeah that one time they used a bomb strapped to their body to blow up that one thing was pretty hilarious, had me in stitches.

I understand youre some dirt farming peasant with 800 family members and a cerveza problem. Go have a fiesta, cananigger

We were supposed to just sit back and say “meh what happens happens”

As an axiom, Communism has always been about world domination. Always. Everyone knows this, but it’s the sleepers like FDR who actually think it’s a real solution to problems for some people. No Democrat has ever cared about the Ukraine or Poland.

It’s because deep down, they believe those flyover countries are better off, and we would be too.

I laughed so hard i literally lost my breath, and a few limbs

This. I've been on here since I was 13 and even I am cool with muslims. /pol/ is retarded.

First time seeing that one

>the giant corporation is not paying attention to me with their targeted ads
OP is just a tsundere.

Attached: uhbUm9W.jpg (640x613, 29K)

Attached: huh-what.jpg (773x771, 139K)

and.. you're 14 now?

It was our unconditional support of Israel that inspired all those actions, or at least the perception thereof. Not really the funding.

USS Cole and 9/11 am pulse happened anyway.

Didn’t we intervene in Kosovo to specifically help Muslims? How about the fucking Kurds, like 5 times. It’s not all an unveriable and conveniently true Max Weber conspiracy.

They’re haters. We pissed them off in the 1967 War and that’s that.

Cool with child molesters, satan worshipers, murders, and the list goes on and on. Hell they rape goats.

Nice damage control faggot. We all know you're actually just retarded.

He thinks Canada and Mexico are different names for the same country rotating around the United States like the moon.

>dude calling canadians mexicans for 30 mins
>other dude still doesnt get it

That is literally how it is dont try to make me look bad you glow in the dark nigger

True.
On an unrelated note, I heard that if you make your tinfoil hat too tight it restricts the blood flow to the head. Something to explore on your free time.

fuck you, asshole

Attached: 1535179102683.jpg (500x375, 73K)

Tin foil will rip before it cuts of circulation quit trying to make me look bad you fucking queso chugging rug wearing donkey riding catholic

90% of them don't practise it properly, Muslim students came to UK they drink, some don't care about halal food, the biggest threat to mankind is women not any religion..

Attached: kyo_bound_kohai_oral_masturbator_3_.jpg (800x800, 35K)

ok. let's get back on track here.

Attached: kickedoutfromeverynation.jpg (495x329, 66K)

This is a beautiful troll post lost on modern Yea Forums. I see it though. Respect.

What 3 places are free of religion? I need to start packing my bags

>not ever asking the why question
This is how you're played dude, you just listen to somebody tell you that shit and, because you're unbelievably stupid and poorly educated, you get excited and eat this shit up. Start at the beginning; why would they do that? And whatever answer immediately pops into your head (it'll be wrong, trust me) ask again, but why though? Eventually you will come to understand that all of your belief systems are based on lies. If the Jews wanted to control the world, and they've been at it 1,000 years, then either a.) they're pretty shitty at it and you have nothing to fear or b.) it's already been done and you're still here eating beans out of the can so you're all good. Son, just use your intellect and not your emotional thinking for a change. Ask why?

Unfortunately i didnt say free of, just not run by.

Attached: 1508895504600.gif (497x276, 1.13M)