Broke up with gf of 4 years officially today. She's been hanging out with a guy that had a crush on her...

Broke up with gf of 4 years officially today. She's been hanging out with a guy that had a crush on her, and yesterday they spent all day together. I asked her and she said they just studied. We share a netflix account, and there was 2 movies completed on there.
>Wtf do I do? Do I believe her?
>He was also apparently a virgin, but had a thing for indian women. (Only know because gf told me)

Attached: 155597902964.png (440x1000, 816K)

Pic relatex?

they fucked

if she think she cheated then she cheated, only you can answer

Attached: 1554565418539.jpg (178x250, 13K)

Yes

Attached: 1555980063744.jpg (750x942, 164K)

Ask her straight up, grow some balls if you have doubts dump her, an dump her fast

She said they didn't do anything, and that she didn't even think of him like that. Then she got mad saying i was making her uncomfortable by pointing out the fact that he wanted to fuck her

Damn bro she fucking cute. Even if they didnt fuck, it's still weird. Reverse the rolls for a sec. Let's say you spent the day with a fine piece of ass that you knew had a crush on you. How would she take it?

Seriously what do you think she would do/ say?

you*

Thanks bro. She would flip her shit.

Attached: 9.jpg (554x1024, 73K)

maybe she tried it with him, figured he wasn't what she thought then went back to u ..

did you tell her about the movies she was watching ..

I hate to say it. But I think you should bail before this goes from her hanging out with the guy to full on cheating on you. It sucks dumping a hottie. I've been there. But your either the guy who doesn't take this shit or your a cuck. Not trying to be edgy or a dick but this is what it is.

I mentioned it, she didn't acknowledge it

Fuck, she's easily the hottest bitch I've fucked

Attached: 1555980280737m.jpg (726x1024, 90K)

>today

Dump her nudes, she's beautiful

Thanks bro. Here's one I took when we were first dating.

Attached: 1555979849047m.jpg (1024x951, 107K)

Dont let her good looks buy her a hall pass when you know she would clip your balls if you pulled this shit. The pussy might feel good but the degrading feeling of letting this ride completely cancels out that ass.

Also after the first time they hung out, I called her out. SHe said that she wasn't going to tell me, but they had just caught up on life. That night she fucked me raw for the first and last time.

Attached: 88.jpg (393x1024, 40K)

God damn, I feel you OP. I broke up after everything I did for her I didnt feel appreciated and she and her family were just using me and the sex was mediocre

Attached: 20180422_130351.jpg (3264x2448, 655K)

Sorry bro

tell her straight up that you're uncomfortable with her doing that regardless of her spending time with him. Being in an exclusive relationship with someone literally means that you're both trying to make each other feel secure with each other and actively avoid doing things that make you feel bad. If she counters back with something like "oh, you don't trust me", you can say something like "i trust you because you actively avoid things that make me feel like shit, but you're not doing that right now."
sure people might use this excuse to be controlling or something but let's all be honest, two people of the opposite sex hanging out with each other for that kind of time is a dangerous position to be in and most honest people would feel uncomfortable that their partner is doing somethng like that

nice Yea Forums filenames faggot. y'all straight retarded.

Post all her nudes

..... OR ELSE I WILL

Attached: 6C02D9CD-D6A2-4F62-BC67-64C75079B3A4.jpg (1024x633, 110K)

She fucked him, but not romantically. You're still her go to guy! Just tell us how his cum tastes.

I have. She got mad saying that I wanted to have her cut everyone out of her life, and how she didn't see him that way

Why are you on here if you already broke up with her, haven't you already made up your mind?

But she said he was still a virgin

I say dont let the power of the pussy hypnotise you. I've been there and when the relationship inevitably ends it will feel shitty. I promise.

Glad someone's keeping this alive.

Why?

I swear to fucking Christ, if you post this hairy, ugly hindu beast one more fucking time, I am going to get on the next plane to New Delhi, track you down in whatever fucking shit-covered cardboard slum you call home, beat you to within an inch of your life with the nearest tech support phone and then force you to eat an entire fucking cow. Teats to horns. I fucking mean it. I am so sick of you head-bobbling, moustache-wearing, barefoot, worthless-to-humanity, dirt-covered retards making this already god-awful website even fucking more unbearable with your incredibly putrid fucking stench.

STOP FUCKING POSTING AND DIE IN AN OVERCROWDED TRAIN DERAILMENT, YOU CURRY-BREATHING ASSHOLE.

she came back at you with an exaggeration. you need to tell her that one person in particular isn't "everyone" and remind her again that the person in question wants to fuck her. Might also be bordering on accusatory but if you really want to call out her shit ask her why your issue with this one person is provoking such a strong reaction from her.

If you're her boyfriend, then she should be doing those activities with you
There's nothing wrong with women having male friends but....
If she wants to hang out with other guys over you, then dump her
Most likely that guy won't be a virgin for long

Fuck why do you say so

Attached: `0.jpg (750x1334, 127K)

They always get mad when you ask, they always try to flip the script back to you.
Don’t be afraid to stand your ground and honestly tell her you feel like there’s something going on, and also if you did point out he wanted to fuck. Then you tell her you don’t want her around him, if she doesn’t even respect you or herself to agree then I say dump her.

Let a bitch tell me her and another guy were just friends and i ignored all of the obvious signs like a fool. She declared an open relationship while we were still together and made it official with him before i got the chance to break up with her, fairly certain i was being cheated on for months before then. Grow some balls and don't let her play you.

It's a good meme

Attached: tumblr_mlwxi7zoAH1ql7hfko6_250.gif (200x200, 358K)

I totally fuckin agree 100%
No fuckin “lover” or whatever the fuck you wanna call it would not be around some faggot who wants to fuck her if she loved that nigga, gotta stand your fucking ground and let it be known you don’t like the nigga around. If she won’t stop chillin with the nigga he should dump her

Fuck thanks bro

Attached: 8.jpg (576x1024, 80K)

bro u wanna explain this?

Stop posting this girl. It's illegal.

He's larping, seen this girl on here for years

Ask him for the WEBM of her sucking dick.

No, she's 18+

huh damn u know I cant whack it to unverified, decietful sauces

I know bruh it’s hard, trust me bruh you’ll find someone again. Shit you never know she’ll be even hotter and genuinely love you and has respect for you and be all about you.
My ex bitch was a fuckin bitch, a piece of shit manipulative bitch who probably was talking to other niggas an finally called it quits after about almost 2 years an now I don’t regret it because I found some one who’s all about me, clingy, annoying but I wouldn’t want it any other way, an actually told and blocked niggas who I didn’t like

Attached: 1555981868375.webm (1280x720, 1.05M)

Why are you still talking to her?

Do you hang out with women all day away from your girlfriend?
Do you watch movies with them, and keep it secret?
Do you bring up having sex while you're with these women?
Do you ask these other women if they're virgins?
No, you don't
These are unacceptable actions for someone in a longterm relationship
Don't put up with that bullshit

yo bro very nice

BrOkE uP WiTh gF Of 4 yEaRs OfFiCiAlLy tOdAy. ShE's bEeN hAnGiNg oUt WiTh a GuY tHaT hAd a CrUsH On HeR, aNd yEsTeRdAy ThEy SpEnY aLl DaY tOgEtHeR. I aSkEd hEr AnD sHe sAiD tHeY jUsT sTuDiEd. We sHaRe a nEtFlIx aCcOuNt, aNd tHeRe wAs 2 mOvIeS CoMpLeTeD oN tHeRe.
>WtF dO I Do? Do I beLieVe hEr?

Attached: spongebob.jpg (1000x600, 116K)

The irony.

Forgot to take your meds today buddy?

Attached: hey-pal-you-just-blow-in-from-stupid-town.jpg (483x343, 127K)

And that's a yes.
Take care buddy.

Just peace out and move on. Dont give her an inch. Other anons are right she fucked it up for herself, there are many girls out there. Be an alpha

Ok fren.

Attached: wS8EyI0.png (1004x584, 145K)