How do i ask the barber for this haircut without showing them this pic

how do i ask the barber for this haircut without showing them this pic

Attached: meow.jpg (1600x1037, 216K)

Just crop out the left half of the pic, user.

i dont want to show the barber some blushing anime boy thats embarrassing

Ms paint and blur his face

That isn't a haircut. It's a lack of a haircut.

"yeah just make it extra faggadocious"

here you go faggot (1/2)

Attached: 1.jpg (419x338, 76K)

here you go faggot (2/2)

Attached: 2.jpg (419x338, 72K)

I fucking kekd

came in to post this
>how do i cut my hair to look like i havent had a haircut ekksdee

>i have no face, and i must scream

tfw

thanks

Just looks like a standard trim with layering and feathering. Need product to achieve it.

bump

why?

why not

*farts*

because it was solved here : and then this happened :

Just say: "I wanna look like a fag"

kek

hey, i want to look cute not like a fag

YOU BETTER JOIN user

https:\discordapp.com\invite\bBaZXcp

-hOK

if the link worked kek

You're not going to look cute, and you can't get your hair cut like this. This isn't a haircut. Its not even a real person. Also, if you had hair the exact same length it would just hang down in greasy locks you autistic fuck. Go in and get a proper haircut, not one from a cartoon

user is mad part 1

its called shampoo some people use it

That's not a haircut. It's a drawing

Are all fucking millennials this retarded?

Yes. They are all that retarded

Thirding this. Youre a dumb baka faggot OP

>over 35
>yelling at kids online
Hmmm

im not a baka

really makes you think

Are too baka baka baka

nuh uh, youre the baka

no u. baka.

no you are the baka you baka

Attached: 6ae07350a1a8089099357fbc261e2b47.jpg (654x585, 24K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little baka? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the High School, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the teachers desk, and I have over 300 confirmed glomps. I am trained in tennis and track and I'm the top runner in the entire high school age group. You are nothing to me but just another baka. I will slap you the fuck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, baka. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the facebooks and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, baka. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, baka. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can outrun you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare feet. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed relationships, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the High School Track and Field Club and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little baka. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn baka baka baka. I will shit glitter all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, baka.

Attached: 1555631004651.jpg (558x800, 81K)

rude

Attached: 1555896016371m.jpg (1024x1009, 101K)

This. Just get a short back and sides user

you can do this yourself

...and not retarded

Let's not forget...I'm not the retard that thinks a cartoon drawing is real life

Party on retarded faggot.

Doesn't matter. He'll assume you're gay just for wanting this shit on your head.

Yeah, just shave the balls and leave a little on the top

>thinks being an even bigger retard makes his retarded behavior okay
Im not sure what point youre trying to make here. The 14 year old that started this thread is 100% a better and smarter human being than you are. Because youre an adult, on Yea Forums, using reddit spacing and posting unironically. Kill yourself and all the offspring you hopefully dont have.

>"hey how do i get this haircut"
>reeee you think a cartoon is real

user is mad part 2