Another job interview missed because of me second guessing myself getting that job

>Another job interview missed because of me second guessing myself getting that job

Attached: 1466918408777.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't even bother getting a job that shit fucking sucks

I'm not a neet or live with my parents

you arent getting a job if you dont atleast show up for the interview thats all there is to it you probably heard that a thousand times but thats all that needs to be said about it

come on user ya cant just keep pussyi'n out of errything

I know. I fucking rehearsed interview questions and my clothes but at the last minute. I just started questioning myself to the point that I just didn't go

dont rehearse it just go in and go with the flow if rehearsing leads to second guessing. when i went to my job interview i just went in my everyday clothes just sell yourself as a hard worker and your chances are good

Just be a nigge....errrr I mean neet like most here.

Who the fuck does that? That's retarded

Honestly I wouldn't hire you. You have no confidence. Quit being a little bitch

user is a pussy

rehearsing your interview will just make you stress out even more and you are more likely to fuck up when the interviewer asks questions you arent ready for just go in there and and just follow the flow of the conversation be honest and be confident

worthless sack of shit just go live on welfare if you dont even have the balls to go to a job interview you dont deserve a job

op you really need to man up i dont mean to insult you but it needs to be said. you arent going to achieve anything by pussying out of everything

you pussied out of a job interview shut up

That's a cool excuse for being a fucking loser with no actual goals.

well good job anons ya chased im away

fucking loser

come on man really?. thats pathetic

Oof

discord
~!-|>

I have 2 jobs :^)

discord
~!-|>3

You have to be interviewed for welfare too lad

Pffff I’ve gone to interviews I knew I wouldn’t get just to have a conversation and go through the motions. Most people remain professional even when you are way out of your league. Only way to learn is to leave your comfort zone.

well then op is fucked

In all seriousness tho 80% of success is just showing up so you just need to go to a bunch of them.
Its like having a girlfriend, once you have one it seems easy to get another but if you don't nobody wants you

this

SHHHHEEEEEIIIIIIITT

today missed job appointment cus got so horny that I went into town bought some nail polish shaved complete body and painted my nails to become sissy. Then I went into my kitchen and smashed complete kitchen cus I was angry. After that I fucked myself in ass then cleaned the kitchen and now I'm smoking weed. You could say the day did not went as planned.

Not Mexicans though. They'll make sure you know you didn't get the job ASAP. Fucking spics

in other words "omg so random lol" kill yourself

you didn't have to use your AK so today was a good day

>not hiring someone who doesn't go to the interview
You are truly the smartest among us

Attached: 1555306543472.png (502x500, 453K)

truly a beacon of light in a dark abyss

could you be anymore of a faggot

Nah, I just try to prepare as much as possible

you cant really pretend to not be a neet if you have no job and frequent Yea Forums

But I pay my rent in my apartment that's under my name

preparing is how you fuck up.
just go to the interview and it will go by itself

Speak for yourself. Nobody else thought that I was implying that I was his interviewer. Fucking retard.

True but I don't want my answers to be filled with silences and uhhh....

I put that I was level 80 warlock under skills on my resume before and got the job. Just be yourself

its mostly questions related to your job and your work history there is nothing to uhh about just be honest and sell yourself

Nope, I mean STAR questions, which you need to prepare for so your not uhhhhhing in silence

What job was it

oh come on thats bullshit ive never prepared for any interview ive gone to and ive always gotten the job just be confident show that you are willing to work and it should be fine

Hey faggot! Like that anxiety? Well guess what motherfucker? Your dad sould have fucking beat you until you grew a pair of balls instead of letting you bitch about "muh chronic anxiety disordr"

Hurr durr faggot you're gonna feel nervous! Everyone fucking does! There's 8 billion of us on this bitch, you're not fucking special with that magical condition you keep blaming all your troubles on.

Don't even bother with the job, just fucking anhero and stop wasting my fucking oxygen you fucking pussy.

amen!