It's almost finals week...

It's almost finals week. My gf and are have been busy and our schedules for work and school haven't worked out for the last 2 weeks so we haven't seen each other since.

I'm horny af. Should i cheat?
Dubs decides

Pic unrelated

Attached: tumblr_nxwsl9SsqS1ssooqfo1_1280.jpg (1080x1920, 137K)

Honestly not worth it masterbait and think about it post night is the clearest mind you will ever have

No, you selfish prick.
If you are willing to cheat that easily you shouldn't even be with her.

If you're thinking about cheating after two weeks you must really not want to be with her, just dump the broad

That's the most retarded reason for cheating you could have. Just break up with her, she's too good for you.

No, dumbass

post her nudes

Why are you asking? You clearly hate your GF or you wouldn't even think of it.

You should break it off with the gf and domino have one until you are ready to.

Until then you are just being an asshole if you 'commit' then cheat. Dufus.

Agreed.

I'm just sociopathic. I like her but i also really really enjoy sex.

I've cheated in previous relationships and it worked out fine. No one found out, i was happy with her and i also got to fulfill my needs at my own free will. Having pussy whenever made me feel good inside, i never once felt bad about it. In fact, i was able to detatch myself and be a completely different person with my mistress so that when i finished and went home it didn't even feel like i cheated. That was another me.

We dated for 2yrs. She was just a foreign student so she eventually moved back to her home country. She never found out....happy times

Attached: jjj7.jpg (2600x2400, 971K)

All those fucking retarded moralfags on here, fuck off... Who the fuck are you white knights to decide who deserves who? Kys virgin faggots

Anyway OP, if you consider cheating only after two weeks, I'd reevaluate your relationship. You must be missing something if it happens that fast. I mean, everyone thinks about cheating every once and a while. For me it usually happens when my relationship has been at a low point for a while. A while not being two weeks haha

Ppfft

I wish I was a fucking sociopath. Probably won't be able to handle the guilt tho...

He fucking asked you illiterate retard.

Then why didn't you just say so right off the bat? Why the BS you posted?

Set her free.

He asked if he should cheat.

Not yet.

Attached: 1477930697846.jpg (1836x2448, 646K)

yes

Dubs say break up instead of cheat.

Dubs decides!

imblying cheating makes you a sociopath

I know it makes you feel cool to be an edgelord mythologizing being shitty, because modern tv shows and movies paint a flattering light on the sociopath persona, but cheating without remorse doesn't make you a sociopath you fucking knob.

I work as a therapist and the amount of fucking cringy edgelords who come in thinking they're amazing protagonists because they do bad things and dont feel guilty drive me absolutely nuts. Literally 60% or more of my clients from 16-30 pull that shit and I have to poker face them while they verbally stroke themselves off over how remorseless they are

will you get caught. if the answer is no then hell yes. why not get some happiness out of this shithole while you can.

I don't think so

Attached: image_4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.21M)

Checked, OP deliver

Got more pics OP?

telling other tumblr fags that it will be ok does not qualify as a therapist

break up fag fucker

>I'm an unemployed cuck so everyone on the internet must be

Attached: 18723252.png (568x638, 200K)

I don't think you're a therapist in the least bit.

I would think you'd be smart enough not to strawman my comment if that was the case

Attached: lrg_1401380791767_0856461628_59181820.jpg (900x1200, 128K)

If you were a sociopath you wouldn't ask Yea Forums if you should cheat - you simply wouldn't care and do it anyway.

You literally call yourself a sociopath because you cheated and didn't feel bad about it.

Please explain to me in which way I presented a strawman or otherwise misrepresented you

Yes but get fucked by a man

"sociopathic" - a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

[insert full text from the post below]
Your bitch-ass
>I know it makes you feel cool to be an edgelord mythologizing being shitty, because modern tv shows and movies paint a flattering light on the sociopath persona

Attached: 1493458826805.jpg (2448x3202, 927K)

have my get

T. highschooler

It's a spectrum, and the differentiation between a shitty person and a sociopath lies in the commonality of comorbid traits, and the severity of observed traits.

It's like saying anyone who's a bit socially awkward is autistic, or anyone who thinks they're attractive is a narcissist, or anyone who feels anxiety ever has GAD. In fact, retards like you self-diagnosing with incredibly superficial understandings of the diagnostic metrics are one of the biggest hindrances in the therapeutic process. You dummies fuck my shit up on a daily basis and make my job so much harder because you don't know how little you know.

It's almost like laypeople can't into DSM

Attached: Suckmydick.jpg (325x325, 28K)