Help me write a suicide letter Yea Forums

Help me write a suicide letter Yea Forums.
Dear mom and dad, i.......................

Attached: funny_finger_suicide_drawing_by_hideakiartreal_d97cp0b-pre.jpg (1192x670, 63K)

Committed suicide.

so? what else do u take the fun out of?!

Mostly just suicide letters

/thread

"Well I didn't actually commit suicide yet, I have to write this letter first"

Well then go have another trap thread you fucking faggot.

am a huge faggot, please rape my face, also NIGGERS.

Attached: auntanduncle.jpg (281x179, 9K)

Love you. Because of this, I'm going to get my life together because there is always a way to keep moving. I was going to kill myself, but I couldn't hurt you like that. Even if life is pain, I would never selfishly end it, because that would bring more pain into the world than it took out.

just one word at a time u idiots!

how to basic

you didn't say that in the OP. probably because you truly are a useless retard who should kill themselves, yet won't because you're a pussy. please die.

am

No explained this, idiot more +1

Autistic Paradise - A discord server where you can act retarded and feel like you belong - invite: nqHmngb
>No moderation, spam all you want and post shitty memes and call the mods cucks, anything flys
>Gambling/betting system with Nadeko flowers
>XP levels to rank up
>Spend flowers to buy waifus, special roles, and more
>18+ only

We are new and looking for fresh shitposters and upstanding citizens to become janitors/mods. Join today! invite: nqHmngb

Attached: trumpers.png (800x450, 439K)

You never specified that.

"Dear mom and dad, I'm committing suicide because I'm a fucking idiot and suck at basic communication. I also have homosexual tendencies, but I'm too much of a pussy to act on them because I don't know how to actually take responsibility for my actions, so I just refuse to do anything. I can't even write my own suicide letter, so I went and asked Yea Forums to write it for me. Mostly as a delaying tactic, because I don't actually want to commit suicide, I just prefer to act like I'm going to and then never go through with it. The fact is that even though I'm young, I feel I've wasted my life, and also don't know how to feel about that since many other people have a shittier life than me and still manage to pull through some how.

In conclusion, libya is a land of contrasts. Thank you.

>Dear mom and dad, i...
blame ..

Reagan

For

vegetables

Which is ironic, because if I don't actually die, I'm probably going to be one.