There is no point to anything

There is no point to anything

Attached: FFDF31E3-4C1B-458E-898C-7A97D1DD7572.jpg (750x1000, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you suicidal op?

False. Because you have a point.

Isnt it more freeing to know theres no point? Wouldnt you rather be given a blank canvas?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1556126645343.jpg (813x734, 82K)

more, pls more................

Post more of her pls

No there isn't. Does there need to be?

Or is there nothing that has a point? Think about that.

Get pussy, make money, write a book, take a shower or a dump. Do something productive you faggot.

That would mean the I can do enythin I want

Attached: 1403297034875.jpg (310x235, 27K)

I'd make that little puckered asshole in OP's pic the point of my existence if I had access to her in person

I totally agree with you. we all live in misery, some are just more aware of it. we cling to a few happy moments but we're all going die in the end. the whole thing is pointless. Every night I go to bed hoping I will die in my sleep

I hate all of you from the depths of my blackened soul

>blackened soul
Emo faggot

dont cry about it, smoke some weed and shut up

Attached: 76.jpg (650x365, 28K)

I will slice your fucking guts open and piss in them

weed makes me feel worse

Emo faggot in 8th grade. My bad.

Attached: 51600617_2072364736394768_5462477971287703552_n.jpg (720x866, 74K)

A hundred years after your death no one will remember you. As if you were never here.
Life is absurd but people continue to make children, as if that's a good thing.

Is OPs pic an Indian or Arab?

I would non-ironically love to own one of those

Right on. I like that

I have a whole folder of her. Should I upload?

Yes! Of cpurse!

Who is she

Yes. Let that liberate you.

dont know
I saved her long time ago

Attached: 1.png (1200x1368, 1.77M)

Attached: 2.png (1200x1350, 1.7M)

Attached: 3.png (1181x1412, 1.65M)

Diamonds

This^

discord
~!-|>

Here name is Burcu Coklu from the Netherlands.

True, so find your own.

Tell me more about that brown bitch before you off yourself.

Any more?

Existentialism.

of course there isn't, what's your point?

Pour yourself a glass of whiskey, pack a bowl, read The Stranger by Camus and realize if you don't stop acting like a cuck throughout your life, it actually will turn out all pointless in the end.

>"there is no point to anything"
>posts beautiful women's buttholes
Your post contradicts itself

She is pretty hot for spitting out a kid.

True. If by "point" you mean objective purpose or intrinsic value.

Attached: 1554150274612.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

As if good and bad aren't completely subjective opinions.

You're right, there is no greater purpose, we are here after the matter that makes up our bodies iterating through different forms for billions of years until it was put together in such a way to make a human, we are an example of ordered chaos happening in a blink of the greater universes eye.
There is no creator or divine deity, no innate purpose, just existing because we were born.

But why shouldn't that mean you can't make that time you have feel good and be fun while you're here? Why the fuck not? There's no greater consequence, everything you do will fade away within 3 generations max, including your physical remains, name, anyone who knew you, any work you did while you were alive.

But being created by the universe, out of matter in the from the universe, makes us part of the universe, and we are intelligent enough to understand this, intelligent enough to question it and philosophise on it. Meaning we are a sentient part of the universe, a part of the universe that can observe itself. That in itself is profoundly beautiful thing.

I didn't read any of that, but you make a good point.

fair enough, have a nice day

Fuck off, you didn't check my dubs

Attached: 01 (89).jpg (706x974, 77K)

The point is, you must make your own point to life. When your fed shit constantly, you don't have to eat it. It may be all you have. That's when you need to grow a set of balls say fuck you I'm not taking this shit anymore and grow up. Life isn't fair and it never will. Forge your own path. Go outside scream at that top of your lungs "fuck off" and start being a man. If you let other people dictate your life your just a worthless piece of trash that doesn't stand a chance and you should kill yourself