Hey /b, been reading about 2-FMA, a research chemical, and how it's has similarities to adderal. It's perfectly legal...

Hey /b, been reading about 2-FMA, a research chemical, and how it's has similarities to adderal. It's perfectly legal, just trying to find a reputable vendor before I slam down some cash. Anyone have any thoughts?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 5.04.43 PM.png (1018x1134, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Just fucking drink a strong beer. You'll get wired and feel euphoric and sociable.

Attached: REBEL IPA.jpg (1294x1600, 341K)

Therealrc.com
2-Fma is on par with adderall but it doesn’t last as long.

Personally I would go for 4f-mph if you are using it for work or school.

Also don’t try the new Aminorex it’s pretty disappointing and really hard on the body.

It may not be completely legal depending on where you live. At least in the US, it could be considered illegal due to it's chemical similarities to amphetamine/methamphetamine. I've also heard that the fluoro-amphetamines can have some pretty nasty side effects, but as long as you know the dose you're taking, you should be fine. Just cover your tracks while you browse and you shouldn't have an issue.

You faggots will believe anything you read on the internet. If a slick website told you sucking the cheese off a hobos dick was like Adderal you would try it.

Do they ship from the US if you place your order to a US address?

>cant concentrate on something because mentally weak bitch

hmm should i build discipline that i will be able to use in everything for the rest of my life? no how about some budget ass meth!!!
modern retards

Attached: MET-ART_cn_5_0053.jpg (1364x2000, 115K)

I like this post

Thanks guys, half expected this post to disappear. Yeah I'm looking for an adderal substitute, starting to get too pricey :/

Honestly, I'm just too easily distracted, have the attention span of a goldfish

you guys won't have your precious drugs much longer. read today that the FDA has approved electro shock therapy to the head as the preferred drug free treatment for that fake ass shit you claim to have.

yes so work on fixing that yourself, not with some shitty fake substitute. the point being that you can use your new-found skill and apply it to things throughout your whole life, whereas chemicals you build up tolerance and most of the time you wont have access to them when you need it

I like this post

Listen here you fucking nigger, stay away from research chemicals, they showed me shit I cannot get out of my head until I die, you think this is all fun and games and you're gonna get super high bro, but once it happens to you and you can't get the vibrating gnome out of your head 7 years later, you're in trouble.

you're only seeing that cunt because you're a racist dickhead that uses the N word when you don't need to.

Inb4: fuck off n-word : enjoy your karmic retribution faggot

Don't plan to use these for euphoria, just want them to increase productivity. I always feel like I have no energy and move slow

>research chemicals

LSD-25 is a research chemical

oogie boogie I bet you buy organic groceries at the store because you think that means they were grown in someones yard and aren't sprayed with pesticides

I bet you think you know it all

[email protected]

I know a couple sources

Meth is budget ass meth, but otherwise agree

anyone hear of rcbestsell?

I never understood why you idiots will only go after brain damaging alternatives to adderal instead of just going and getting adderal
>the holes in my brain are totally worth not having to ask literally any college student where to buy adderal

RCs are crazy my favorites are Mephedrone and 2C-e

Lsd is an rc sure, with years of research done by top tier scientists with all the funding and permissions they could ever ask for. Comparing lsd to chinese bathtub chemicals is a real dick move and you should feel bad, asshole

it has been researched fully by the cia

Hope you enjoy cannibalism and cancer, these research chemicals (by their very nature) aren't tested at all. It could be a repeat of bath salts

Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger.

discord
~!-|>

they are tested and they are pure people lose their minds because its stupidly strong

You are a special kond of stupid arent you

>They are tested
No they aren't, the FDA requires ~10-15 years of testing to make sure it's actually safe and effective with no long-term side effects. Thalidomide was approved quickly in Europe and they got horrible birth defects because they didn't test it thoroughly enough, the FDA rejected it because it wasn't tested and got none. Just because you don't spontaneously combust upon taking it doesn't mean it's safe

'bath salts' was a catchall CNN boomer term for RCs.. literally means nothing
>inb4 i knew a guy who knew a guy who knows a guy who's cousin railed flakka and raped a cat

Attached: 139717609-e1390073456513.jpg (632x474, 46K)

Lmfao. Ask me how i know youve never left your hometown

how's about you go on dreammarket and order me some 'bath salts', dipshit

Attached: hro?.png (684x912, 807K)

>dunning-kreuger af family

How's about you get off the computer and leave your bedroom shit for brains? You're such a fucking shut in faggot they could make an anime about you. Kys.

enjoy your drug induced permanent psychopathy

i rest my case, faggot

Attached: 60ef05f0ae9c4de0a7d709d7ed9c306b419814c505a56b1630f135ef8802abac-b.jpg (480x360, 93K)

Rest your life along with it faggot

These hazards are common to almost all designer drugs. In my opinion you're not doing anything morally wrong by taking it (I believe all drugs should be legalized/decriminalized anyway). I just think you're doing something dumb by exposing yourself to a drug that hasn't been proven in any way to be safe in the long term. At least the illegal drugs are well studied for the most part

Principle still applies nigger. You don't know wwhat effects it might have because everyone's biochemistry is different. That's why it's literally impossible to create a medicine without side effects, all they can do is make sure there's an acceptable number of side effects that are outweighed by the therapeutic benefits. It's a judgment on whether the positive effects are good enough to justify possible side-effects

>has never taken drugs

Attached: omg_stop_hitting_me.jpg (750x840, 74K)

>Implying ethanol isn't a drug
Wew lad, you should know the actual meaning of a term before using it

>You don't know what effects it might have
which is why we need to encourage enterprising ops, for science and stuff

>Wired
>Beer
>Can't tell if moron or bait

Welcome to Yea Forums ya dumb fuckin nigger

Many of these drugs are failed pharmaceuticals. They didn't get to market because the cost/benefit ratio was unacceptable. They only did rudimentary testing and determined it was unsuitable, if a pharmaceutical company wwas able to determine it was too dangerous from only basic testing that says something

Edgy RCfags are the biggest wastes of nut on this earth.

probably

it'll probably give you brain damage