Wanting gibs instead of working hard

>wanting gibs instead of working hard
You disgust me.

Attached: 1464556962527.jpg (550x407, 47K)

Why do you repost the same shit so god damn often though?

fuck off faggot no one cares

American much?

God bless.

Why is not complaining about a bad state of affairs somehow noble? Suck it up and dont complain, just get on with it? What about working to make a society where you are happy instead of needing to suppress your complaints because there's ostensibly 'no other way'? There is another way. We just have to fight for it.

>there is another way
No thank you.

Attached: Commie Kill Count.gif (580x2450, 165K)

That's kind of the point.
OP pasta is saying that hes fighting for it.
What your saying is the equivalent of a toddler tantrum, whining about how life is not fair and what you think people should give you, and feeling like your fighting for something.

gibs pay more than work

Attached: germanyrefugeebenefits.jpg (720x960, 79K)

Yang Gang will reign supreme. Sorry.

That's 714.17 € a month for six months for a family of 7.

Toddler's dont offer alternative viewpoints and political suggestions, they dont offer practicalities. They just scream and stomp their feet and shout because of some kind of felt wrong. Inequality and injustices are not only felt but the detriment to human beings are seen in terms of cause of and effect, and political realities can change after policy change.
Op's Pasta is absolutely not fighting for anything, Op's pasta is saying "stop complaining and suck it up" which is essentially giving up any validity to all of the wrongs he is saying, that his life is unnecceserily hard. It doesnt have to be hard, but the system is geared towards people viewing some kind of individual struggle against all the odds as the ultimate aim. What if the struggle was made easier by a government that actually offered support and welfare? No. Apparently that would grate against that ideal of Individual Struggle. Such bullshit.

>28
>bum since 18
>own nice 5th wheel and 2 acres in the woods
>have truck
>$250/mo food stamps
>hold cardboard sign 2x a week
>free gas, $200+ a week
>sit around doing whatever i feel like
>take trailer around to events, forest, mountains etc.
>tfw never had a job
>tfw doing better than anyone i know
Fuck yeah murica

State Communism =/= Welfare State
Marxist Leninist Communist Uprisings =/= Any and All Left Wing political actions.

Why dont you look into what you're against instead of labelling it all under one banner?
Because that would involve trying to understand someone elses viewpoint, which is harder (and more objectively righteous) than dismissing it outright. Also modern politics demands that the polarisation between left and right is maintained for extremely bullshit reasons.

OP is saying he is doing something to improve his position.
You are saying you want someone else to do the work for you.

By claiming "the system" is rigged against you, you absolve yourself of any responsibility. It's not your fault. It's the system. You are powerless to do anything, and are therefore not obligated.
Your belief system is unhealthy and unproductive.

Because its easier to say memes and offend newfags like you who dont understand how it works yet

It's 4285,00€ a month

Attached: germanyrefugeebenefits2.jpg (720x960, 105K)

OP's pic has internalized the equilibrium. He'd rather work harder than smarter. Spend 70 hours a week missing his kids' lives so they can do the same with theirs. His work ethic and stoicism are admirable, and we would all benefit tremendously from them. Many indeed could solve their chief problems from his example. However, he remains on the plantation. A proud ox; not a slave.

Attached: classic snek.png (640x640, 222K)

You're right, I read that wrong. However, I googled that and a German version of Snopes debunked it as fake.

Problem today is everyone told these dumb kids to follow their dreams and take the courses that make you happy in college. Now we have a generation of kids who've never worked and have useless degrees that they went and got before looking at the job prospects in their area. And now they feel its unfair they have to pay back their student loans.
One thing they need to teach in schools at a very young age is personal finance. Young people do not know the value of a dollar or how to save anything. Instead of teaching about personal finances they teach you that you should give your money to the government because they know how to spend it better than you do. Instead of teaching responsibility they teach entitlement

I think that its a bit ironic that you're claiming left wing politics is about absolving the individual of responsibility. Its not. Its about collectivising the responsibility which actually increases its importance amongst individuals, and increases the obligation to help build a society that works for all, as much as it can. This increases the individual's responsiblity over the power they wield. Its not about giving up your power to some kind of large stand-in, which in your view would be The State. Its absolutely about individual growth.

I would say to you that neoliberal capitalism actually demands that you as an individual have ZERO responsibility toward anyone else in society.
The real question here is why Should you have any responsibility?
The system is not rigged, rather it is extremely hard for people to work together to solve social inequality. This allows for those at the top to perpetuate the ideal that individual wealth is an ultimate moral goal, I dont think it is. I think its pure greed, and amoral.

Sorry, I take a point back,
The system is absolutely rigged toward those who already have opportunities afforded to them by the social strata they are in. The problem is not that the system is rigged, and needs to be smashed up, its that there are no alternatives allowed apart than the rigged system. Its our responsibility to think of something better.

>Problem today is everyone told these dumb kids to follow their dreams and take the courses that make you happy in college
>Instead of teaching responsibility they teach entitlement

Who is to blame here, the students missold an entire life or the students who werent afforded anything better/different?

Anyone can make it in this system. You just have to get off your ass. That very attitude shows when you go into an interview. I hire go getters, not "its not fairs". I dont care what your background is or where you came from

>worked 60-70 hours a week to pay my way through college

The GI bill will give around 90k for college. Idk what this guy was up to but it sounds like he was working to afford his lifted truck and one bedroom apartment at the same time he was in college.

>haven’t had 4 consecutive days off in 4 years

He either has a shitty job or just never takes vacation time. That’s fine if it suits him but there’s absolutely nothing noble about this, it’s actually kind of pathetic.

This is the kind of person that will get all pissed off when he’s looking for time off at Christmas 10 years from now when his kids are on break. He’ll get all pissed that people without kids aren’t being “team players” because that’s what he did when he was younger.

You certainly have the "Fight for a cause" face, I'll tell you that.

Attached: Smart 2.jpg (250x225, 9K)

I suppose the question then is: is inequality bad? Are we not all unique? I wish I was a basketball player or f1 driver but that's not within my personal physical limits. Which doesn't mean I'm not doing very well for myself.
Further, as far as I understand it, there is no system in all of nature that does not result in some amount of inequality or hierarchy. Which doesn't mean it's a good thing, but it seems to be a natural thing. You mentioned greed, but what should I care how much my neighbor has if I'm doing fine? Is greed worse than envy?

Oh and by better, I mean better than living in debt your entire life, struggling to make a living, feeling like theres absolutely nothing else they can offer their fellow man and deciding therefore they have no responsibility to the other people in their society, as well as having a shit job with absolutely no use apart from the maintain the status quo, which ultimately destroys the environment and ignores the fact that we are looking at global mass migration, starvation, flooding, wildfires, and the breakdown of society? But no. May as well ignore that existential problem. Too big to think about. Ill just go back to striving really hard for myself so i can become super rich and live in a house, by myself, and build walls and shoot anyone who hasnt got what i've got.

Well this street rat never had anything (i never even had parents) but i knew to do good in school. I was able to go to a good college because they saw my potential and hard work i put towards it. I also learned the hard way as welll that a bachelors degree will do nothing for you in terms of a job, you must go further

Join a cult like the US Military and you'll end up fucked, he dug his own grave just like every other kid that believed the recruiter.

I work as a consultant in Switzerland and my salary is 235'000 swiss francs a year and I am 29 years old.
I am working my ass off though..

I do agree though, student debt has been blown way out of control. Tuition goes up every year. Students are being taken advantage of

Not even close to true. Go into the military looking at it as a 5 year job and you'll have as good a time doing that as any other job you might have worked in the same time. Except that you can retire after 5 years into a completely free education with a thousand dollar check in your mailbox every month for the next 25 years. On top of that, if you dont marry some dumb whore there wont even be anyone around to spend all that money youre making, which will leave you with tens of thousands in savings if you dont squander it on big purchases. All of this by the time youre 23.
The military can set you up HARD AS FUCK compared to spending those years flailing, possibly going to college or working some entry level bullshit job.

>Anyone can make it in this system
This is a lie that has turned into an unquestionable moral code. It is proven that it is systematically more difficult for some people to 'make it'. I absolutely agree with you that people who do not respect themselves enough refuse to 'go get it' and put that onto other people. But some people simply are not priviledged enough. The real question is where do you draw the line?

Secondly, what happens once you've 'made it'? What then? You absolve yourself of responsibility to everyone else in society so they can go through the exact same pain and heartache? Why not work to lessen that? Instead all we've got is a system that goes to increase that so the people who have 'made it' can feel even more morally absolved of responsibility.

Wagies are so pathetic lol

What this entire thread is about the ideal of 'working hard for yourself'. I have absolutely no problem with this. The real problem is the seemingly logical step that is INGRAINED into American Culture that this somehow absolves you of collective responsibility towards your peers, your friends, the environment, other Human Beings.

Who?

>German Snopes
Is it run by Jews with an agenda of multiculturalism and destruction of societies too?

I HAD TO STRUGGLE =/= EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO STRUGGLE

Beleiving in a social democracy does not invalidate the idea of struggle. Will-to-power will always exist, social democracy is about enabling that within everyone, rather than exploiting people so that only a priviledged few can benefit from it.

Not him but

There no absolution of responsibility to others. Becuase there is no legal responsibility to others. You can argue morals, but legally nobody has a right to another person's belongings.
Also, according to the Brookings institute, 75% of people who finish high school, get a full time job, and wait until they're married to have kids will make it to the middle class. Just those three things. Only 2% of people who did those three things ended up in poverty.
This does not appear to be a rigged system.

What if you are this guy
And you got everything you needed but never worked for any of it? Did he win the game, or is he bad because he gets money from people's wallets instead of corporate funds?

>It is proven that it is systematically more difficult for some people to 'make it'.
Yeah, pretty hard to do when those “some people” are busy being responsible for some 70% of the crime rate in the United States; the largest percentage of unwed mothers; largest demographic of sexually transmitted diseases, drug addiction and uneducated children.
But yeah, it’s systematic - they totally don’t have any control over those other things at all.

There is no legal responsibility to anyone of those. Please stop trying to legislate according to your morals.
Are you also anti-abortion? Some people feel that is morally wrong. Should it be illegal?

Once ive "made it" i try my hardest to teach my children (which is years of work) how to make it in life. Which i do now. I teach them they dont need the new iphone, that school is very important. Ita now my job to ensure the next generation understands how actual life works. I never stated the system is perfect, i had to bust my ass and was well aware a lot didnt have to do so. But i got what i wanted. You could call it rags to well off, im not rich

Why are you kids in school lmfao
Have you been inside a classroom in the last 8 years?

You are not responsible for other people.
YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER PEOPLE.
Not their actions, not their daily habits or living conditions, not their crimes or accolades.
YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.
Stop enabling parasites to thrive instead of forcing them to become better people.

Mao Zedong still has the high score confirmed

My wife home schools my kids actually. Long story short she was a teacher, due to an accident ahe doesn't teach in the school system much shes mainly part time in the public school system

Raped by a nigger student eh?

Motorcycle accident. We both ride, her not anymore

Got ridden by a nigger student eh?

Fucking good, the education system is total bullshit anymore.

Imagine being this obsessed and insecure

Can’ help it if she got fucked hard enough bitch walk funny all time now.
You couldn’ give her that deep dickin’ she needed, whyt boi.

Now why do you do that? Why feed the troll? Hes not saying this shit because hes insecure, hes saying it because hes a meme lord. And youre playing right into it. Stop that.

On the contrary, social democracy is exactly that - exploiting people (tax payers) so that only a priviledged few (first-world citizens) can benefit from it.

Centre-lefties want equality that stops at the border and fuck the rest of the famine-ridden world and then they try to claim moral superiority.

That was somebody else replying. No nigger anything, shes just a speed demon like me and owned a fast sport bike

Proof that the army/navy whatever big-profit organisation seriously causes brain damage and worse