I think I’m gonna try to fuck my sister Yea Forums. Is she’s trying to tell me something...

I think I’m gonna try to fuck my sister Yea Forums. Is she’s trying to tell me something? Not sure what ping pong style is

Attached: 42031D6F-A856-4086-A98A-D50B818C4014.png (828x1792, 722K)

You’re retarded

kill yourself op

Virgin detected

That would only be applicable if virginity was determined if and only by whether or not you've been fucked in the ass by a man.

Do it OP

Your reading comprehension is fucking shit OP.

Cant wait to see the screenshots of this trainwreck

retard

ping pong style means she wants to be banged back and forth from both ends same time

She isn't

So I'm pretty sure you're fucking retarded, but google ladyboy ping pong and you'll see what's she's referring too.

Never heard of this before. There’s hope for OP then

No it means shooting ping pong balls out of your hole

That’s a ping pong show not ping pong style

Attached: B11740E4-5E53-4F28-9F74-EAB017E42CEE.png (828x1792, 438K)

no it doesn't, been involve in one before, its when you fuck her mouth or pussy while your homie hits the other end bouncing her head and body back and forth like your playing ping pong together

thats what im here for

would green text it but all in all wasn't the most interesting, just a sloppy drunk fuck

there's honestly no reason you shouldn't if that's what you want to do. Sex isn't about reproduction anymore so, ib4 retard baby

show her response

I know a girl whos visiting Thailand RN has a brother and name starts with an I where you from OP

Im from the Pacific

got a reply yet?

No im in the ocean

y

Post her initials or photo of her

Is this really you sister ? Yea Forums believes everything

I’m interested in full story

Bump

tell her you'll be the trap.

>Not sure what ping pong style is
>I get to be the paddle tho
weak bait

Lol y tho

Same fagging

long story short: she knows you're a gay faggot fapping to traps.
that's why she will get you a 'ladyboy'

Attached: trannyMUDSLIME.jpg (750x606, 48K)

Confirmed gay

OP is a faggot
Kill thread

Does that she a gay faggot too and wants to get split roasted by a dude and a ladyboy?