How much do you smoke and why?

How much do you smoke and why?

>20, boredom.

Attached: 2732547-lit-cigarette.jpg (863x1300, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

none, never smoked.
im 18 tho.

Shut up.

not a single person was interested in millennial homosex

no
I'm sure I did harder drugs than you faggot

once a week. only weed. cus getting stoned together with friends is fun as heck

>Anonymous
Never, because I value my health and my wealth

Currently trying to quit, cold Turkey... started out of boredom and angsty teen shit.
Now these fuckers cost waaaayy too much so they gotta go

Not cigarettes,just weed
Sometimes a cigar

Used to chug a pack a day. Got a juul. Now I finish a pack of pods in less than 24 hours, each pod equaling to one pack of cigarettes.
Dont smoke kids

Smoked from age 18 to 21. Just quit four months ago due to chest pains. When I did, it was about a half pack of Marlboro red's a day. Thinking about starting again cause I wanna die.

im sure the hardest thing youve taken was a 12 black cock

0 to 15, usually about 4.
It's the only thing that actually feels like taking a break at my job. I don't smoke at home.

A pack a day, because I'm fucking bored and anxious. I've tried quitting a few times but every time I try to quit I get these weird physical effects that scare me out of quitting

I’m a cigar type of guy. I do 1-2 a month

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8

Tremors?

I don't think so, the effects are hard to explain

probably freebase or k2

about half a cig every few months... because I generally do dumb shit when I'm shitfaced

once or twice a week, started grade 10 in HS cause of stress, and the smoker kids werent fuckin downies like the rest of the school

pack a day.., 3-4 during work, but at the evening i smoke a lot..reason will be beer

is this real?

10-20 per day.
Addiction.
Quit seven years ago, never looked back.
I can breathe again.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1544021506107.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

it stops being fun, enjoy it while you can

sucking dick isnt a hard drug you nignog

Half a pack to a pack a day of Marlboro Reds. Never the same number. I smoke because I like the flavor and I'm always anxious.

Ten a day at most. I use it in place of sleep and food.

I smoke pot occasionally, I do live a pretty active/healthy lifestyle. I go to the gym atleast 5 times a week. So I usually smoke only about once every other week just to wind down. Had to seriously cut back though, my lungs were giving me hell

>21, mainly cuz I like to get high

Smoking for girls user

None, because I'm not a fag that can't resist sucking on a phalic object between my lips all day

> suck smoking dicks
what are you fucking gay?

Never, I'm not a filthy scumbag

I have never smoked. Its disgusting.

If you are going to do something so bad for your health at least pick something that gets you high/buzzed like weed or alcohol.

bowl twice a week, unironically enjoy it.
Ashton artisan's blend

Weed generally before going to bed, it helps me to sleep.
Tobacco only when i go out at night with my friends.
I'm 19

0, not a trashy idiot.

it's easy, as soon as you quit start drinking and then cut the drinking down after 2 weeks so you don't become an alcoholic

I used to vape regularly but quit because of money issues. I'd vape about .4 ml of vape juice a day, at 5% concentration, nic salts.

I'm not a fan of cigs, but if someone offers me one I won't refuse it, and I love cigars but don't smoke them regularly.

I smoke weed as regularly as possible, both recreationally and to help cope with anxiety/depression.

because i'm manly

A pack, for the feels

2 - 5 Joints (except when I drive a car.) , and maybe 2 - 3 normal cigarettes a day;

one pack about every two weeks
because i am an adult and can do whatever i want

19 year old 40+ a day smoker here, just don't care if I die, I mean... The amount of coke and cigarettes I smoke, it's un-real. I love the thrill, especially when I put it out in my wrist!

I’d smoke every day if I could, but ribs, hams, and the like are expensive so I just tend to smoke them on the weekends or special occasions.
Also it takes a really damn long time for the wood to properly dry and season.

Around 15-30 Rothmans per day, tried it as a teenager and liked it