Transexual children should start hormonal treatment and sex reassignment surgery before puberty...

Transexual children should start hormonal treatment and sex reassignment surgery before puberty, so they will look like the sex they want to be when they are adults instead of looking like freaks.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 334234.jpg (1900x2763, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bioethics.georgetown.edu/2017/05/high-suicide-rates-in-american-transsexuals-40-had-attempted-suicide/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2190741/
youtu.be/E5h9ehvVSTo
boredpanda.com/father-daughter-transgender-together-corey-eric-maison/
mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/02/18/at-what-age-is-the-brain-fully-developed/
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/142/4/e20174218
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Prove me wrong.
Except the majority don't want to look like that anymore when they grow out of it and simply become cis and gay.

I want this to be a thing so those mentally ill retards end up killing themselves

id rather just abort every child raised in a liberal household and then we wouldnt have to worry about transgender kids

kys

I wanna introduce this kid to my cock.

Mods

So when your son ask you for tons of candies every day, dont tell him he cant. The next day, when he claim to be a dinosaur, PLEASE dont tell him he isnt but encourage him HE IS ACTUALLY A DINOSAUR. Got the idea, right?

That's fine, let them kill themselves, that'll serve them for making retarded decisions and their parents for forcing that shit upon them

>Mods
is it like "Mods, delete this and ban him"
or like "Mods, check it out, nice comment"?

That's nuts. Lots of kids who are "trans" that young are just in a phase. How do you ensure there will be no regrets? Also, what is the post transition suicide rate?

>PLEASE dont tell him he isnt but encourage him HE IS ACTUALLY A DINOSAUR
we should give them dinosaurosterone for free.

Right here exposes the hypocrisy. Sex with kids. Oh no you sicko their brains aren't developed enough to understand consequences Kid wants to change sex. "Adults" fall all over themselves defending their "right" to decide. Why aren't the adults pushing this considered sicker than the pedos? Especially since rape is an event you can move past, there's no getting past getting your dick chopped off.

Thank lord my parents didn't cut my dick off when I watched Winx Club and Barbie movies when I was a child and thought I was a girl in man's body.

Plus I resist the dominant bullshit that all sex with kids is rape. If it's consensual it's not rape. Kids should have right to choose to change sex, but they cannot decide if they want to fuck an adult. Riiiiiight

you fags taking the bait

quit samefagging

You must be trans retarded like those parents.

where am i samefagging?

just seeing op's post gave me cancer from the toxicity that is this thread
any and all people are just vaugely defined clumps of fundamental particles anyway
the male/female thing is a decent model in most cases of human beings, but sometimes it just falls flat when it comes to describing reality
if anyone wants to munch on some hormones and change their bodytype to that of the opposite sex - who fucking gives a shit
have a nice day y'all

epic friend

What is the point of being a parent if you're gonna let your kid exercise it's every whim and dumb idea?
You sound like an anti-vaxxer.
Please don't have kids.

Attached: 53347660_10216152320734687_6363818614025355264_n.jpg (297x297, 11K)

maybe i should kill you

yet he still a man

he has a masculine internal configuration
He has masculine reproductive system
He can't get pregnant

Attached: 734.jpg (640x640, 41K)

That's it brother - peace, love, mutual understanding, and racial purity are what life is all about.

Attached: 3755.jpg (1920x2563, 330K)

Attached: e40.jpg (640x763, 41K)

Attached: df9.png (500x300, 268K)

Attached: a8c.png (680x463, 195K)

You made this exact thread 2 hours ago

ps has anyone seen an elderly trans person?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 13K)

I'm a kid! Let me mutilate myself!

You can never alter my gene sequences but still let me attempt to mutilate my self and make a monster out of a real human being.

Yeah.. You're fucking satan dude.
Satan is weak, and so are all his tatted followers.

one of those things seems like it doesnt belong but im also drunk so idfk if youre trolling or nah

Cute. Moar

I say let them be. Does it affect you.. no does it gives you a effect... no. It’s like saying g why the fuck dont we cull all the racist neo Nazi in America and Mexicans?

my child wanted to be a pepperoni pizza, I made a compromise of replacing its hands and feet with pizza. it's now a very useful portable source of nutrition, not an useless faggot

i'm tired of looking at what i think are cute little girls only to find out theyve got a dick.

You a fag

Given that 40% of trannys commit suicide, I agree - force tranny kids to get on hormones & get their junk mutilated. Make it a law. Then Darwinism will take care of the rest when these mentally ill repulsive freaks start offing themselves by the millions. You'd be doing civilized society a favor weeding out these degenerate disgusting cunts from the gene pool.
bioethics.georgetown.edu/2017/05/high-suicide-rates-in-american-transsexuals-40-had-attempted-suicide/

ah, arguments based on genetics? nice try, but...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2190741/
....no.
genetics is still not precise enough of a model to accurately qualify all of humanity as male/female
also, the fact that youre comparing shit to satan
[poe's law intensifies]

nothing to proove wrong there

YOU FUCKING NIGGER. YOU COPY PASTA MY BAIT THREAD FROM THIS MORNING.

Attached: Cat.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Children (no adults) will never be able to physically change their sex without changing their DNA, incorrect hormone treatment as detrimental to sexed bodies, which are sexed at concept, in the womb, and in the first few years of development. Puberty blockers and the like only halt proper development and create abominations. The same people who say that kids should be able to choose to take hormones when they are kids and that parents should have no say will be saying that kids should be allowed to choose to fuck adults if they say they want to once this clown world goes full gassed.

Attached: D4jNkqxX4AMZ_la.jpg (1513x2048, 219K)

yeah it's totally like the suicide rate implies inherent evil in the whole concept of changing gender, it's not like that could be explained away much more easily by the fact that the general population is fuckin toxic to trans folks
why the fuck am i even in this thread, i could be doing so many more productive things instead

the brain scans ive seen dont show female brains in male bodies. they show dysmorphic brains from convincing themselves for years that their body is wrong. its just a type of delusion and mental illness and entertaining mental illness and restructuring society around it isn't the best way to treat it. half of them kill themselves because they are mentally ill and we are abusing them by feeding their delusions. chromosomes matter, sorry, you are just a degenerate subversive moron.

Not old enough to:
Drive
Vote
Purchase cigarettes
Sign a legally binding contract
Join the military
Work full time.

But they can decide to permanently change genders.

Yeah. Right.

if you cant have sex, you cant choose your sex.

My position is: no hormones before puberty (it's just a phase for most kids at that age), no cross-sex hormones before a certain age of maturity (16-17) and no surgery before 18. Puberty blockers aren't that harmful, so I believe they outweigh the benefits in terms of reducing suicide rates.

All this should happen after talking to a psychologist for some time to see if there is dysphoria. If there isn't, just let them turn 18 and then they can do whatever they want.

Hopefully, you're one of the 40% of mentally ill repulsive cunt trannys that decides to commit suicide.

Attached: kek.jpg (335x335, 16K)

No I thought the girls are cute

Attached: 1555651816978.gif (498x280, 1.18M)

this.

The majority is wrooonngggg, yes only the few freaks are truely correct

kys faggot

Feel free to cry about it tranny.

i think theres a bit more to it and there is plenty of information out there if you actually want to have am informed oppinion.

Jordan Peterson is your kryptonite. You should watch some of his videos on transgenderism on YouTube

Kids don't understand that kinda shit , so the parents have to , but the parents ARE the ones who incourage it, sorry for bad english tough.

This cover is from years ago, wouldn't mind seeing how she looks now.

no wonder they get mentaly ill and commit suicide the way people treat them. just look at his fucking thread

dead probably

What is even the point on going trans anyways? Like I legit don't understand. Say you're a guy and you wanna dress like a girl, sound like a girl, look like a girl and what not; isn't that just plain sexist?
Or do you have some kind of issue with having a penis, like are you so upset with your body that you need to put your body through a second puberty messing up your glands and brain chemistry in the process and end it all with a cosmetic surgery that butchers your private parts.
I legit don't understand the appeal, to me it's like getting cosmetic eye surgery to look more asian because you REALLY like anime.
That shit isn't sane.

>Prove me wrong.
If their transformation would be too convincing we all might have a problem.

maybe if you didn't encourage hate by being ignorant someone would feel obligated to
or "are a victim of"

>Transexual children
My fucking god. Was this the final goal of this retarded movement all along? To make children into perfect sex dolls? Look, if you make a boy into a girl with hormonal treatment - by the age of 14 you'd get a perfect fuck-toy with tits and natural feminine look that can't get pregnant and the only negative side would be a requirement of giant stock of lubricates and a feel like you're fucking a sex doll that moves and makes some sounds (the shit they'd have down there is literally a fleshlight with a peehole). And he will kill himself once he realises what his fucking parents made him into, so no one will know how many fathers and friends dicks he took in that 6-14 yo period of his life. Win/win/win situation for all those people at the cost of one unlucky faggot.

"The perfect woman is a man".

I have. Unfortunately.

>a satanic pedo cult rules the world
basically.

Attached: 1556092931436.jpg (1200x1271, 193K)

My condolences.

I kek'd because it's true

I work for social services.

The shit I've seen...

youtu.be/E5h9ehvVSTo

House knew about that.

Kill yourself, OP. No one loves trannies. Most of us wish they would die.

did not find shit. its probably for the best given how people still react to this shit. u dont want expose kids to this kind of politics

Attached: stop-it-boner.jpg (600x561, 28K)

Story pls.

Attached: buw c12.gif (245x245, 1.91M)

lmao how in the fuck is that my argument.
if you insist though, i'll just point out that the IQ scale is defined such that a score of 100 is always the median. spoiler alert: 100 IQ is not a whole lot. yes, as a matter of fact, i'd risk saying that the majority of people are fuckin idiots. that is not to say that if you have beliefs that go against the general consensus, you're instantly right - it's just that most people are, in fact, wrong.
see, the thing that makes me diffirent from the quote-unqute majority is that i'm open to dialogue. if anyone has any actually objective arguments that serve to prove me wrong, i'll happily change my mind. it's just that 'kys faggot' is not really an argument, if i'm being honest
what's the point? a silly question. there's no 'point' to anything in life. if someone decides that they'll be a happier person if they change their gender, who are you to tell them that they're wrong? you might not understand the appeal, sure, but no one is forcing you to change your gender against your will. if someone wants to do so on their own accord, why would you give a shit? genuine question. it's like being anti-gay: who gives a shit who puts their penis in whom?

Yea. Kids like that need a good dose of dick it will help them make the right choice to be girl or boy

fucked by a pedophile who desided that he cant be gay afterwords and killed her for "traping him"

Judeo-Christian fags all worked up about how other people live their lives. Someone wants to wear panties and a dress, "ZOMG we gotta stop this", pedos be like "ZOMG I can capitalize on this for my agenda!". "Conservatives" need to quit being liberal namby pambys and let other people live their fucking lives. Don't like panties? Don't wear them.

Attached: change1.jpg (1463x2048, 539K)

What difference do you think that will really make? 40% of them will be gone by the time they are adults anyways. They need to be treated for mental illness. Obligatory kys faggot.

Children aren't mature enough to make major decisions.

Attached: change2.jpg (1463x2048, 511K)

The solution is allowing both.

why don't we just save some time and simply kill 40% of them?

Bait thread is bait thread

That's why they gotta have parents who aren't completely fucked up to make those decisions.

Who is that hottie?

citation needed

Attached: cdf.jpg (272x272, 8K)

>Prove me wrong.
The only point you made was:

>they will look like the sex they want to be when they are adults instead of looking like freaks
>[if] Transexual children [...] start hormonal treatment and sex reassignment surgery before puberty
"Looking like a freak" is not an objective term, henceforth it carries no actual meaning.
Therefore you said nothing. You cannot be proven wrong, because you didn't make a claim in the first place.

Good job faggot.

Kids can't drick or smoke but we let them choose thare sex some one gene me a big bag of fent I'm ready the end my life hear

boredpanda.com/father-daughter-transgender-together-corey-eric-maison/

implying transgender kids don't come out of conservative households....

are you okay? did you have a stroke? should i call an ambulance?

Attached: 3708.jpg (1920x2592, 567K)

just because you are into weird shit does not mean that there are not legit trans kids. i dont know, first thing that comes in to my mind when i see a pic of a transkid is not "perfect sex doll"...

Okay I feel you, there is no point to most things but your answer is pretty half ass and sure if someone wants to go through with switching genders by all means I'm not about to judge someone's character based on that alone but children are retarded man, they don't know what life is nor do they truly understand the consequences of the decisions they make. And you cannot tell me deciding to change your gender isn't a huge fucking decision.

Do you have an actual plan or you're just spit balling.

You know who doesn't have informed opinions? Children. Thats why they can't consent to sex, can't be bound by contracts, can't vote . . .

Nice let's get them hooked on opiate painkillers before they hit puberty as well

I dinndu nuffin, officer.

damn right my answer is half-assed, i'm fucking drunk you cunt
on that note, i am not saying that i agree with op
i am saying that i disagree with all the bigoted faggots in this thread though

thats why its important to have a culture that protects them

I don't give a shit if your kids are fucked up. Mine will be successful citizens and yours will be tethering on suicide, because you failed as a parent, enjoy dumbfucks.

How does one get a cute barely legal tranny gf?

Not that user, but I think that's the idea - it's not immediately obvious.
If it was obvious, it wouldn't work - people tend to oppose pedophilia.

That's why other Anons react to that post like it's a revelation.

so a child can change their sex before they can even have sex...

Attached: ao7ys.jpg (500x281, 19K)

Whatcha yalll nigga faggots up to in this thread, it seems lively and I'm too lazy to read

Attached: 1553021179169.jpg (720x552, 28K)

how about shooting the lgbt parents for not being able to parent?

Lol. I was being serious.

>transgender kids don't come out of

transgender kids come out of households of parents that validate a kid's beliefs, without regard for the manifestation of said beliefs

---

did you know that jazz jennings parents say he was asking about his non-existent vagina by 2 years old? that he had a girl's brain in a boy's body?

anybody here remember being so educated on anatomy and consciousness by 2 years of age?

this leaves only one possibility.

Hot. The younger the tighter.

>start hormonal treatment and sex reassignment surgery before puberty
Can anyone explain something for me?
Puberty - is it a massive body change under naturally generated hormones, that happens at certain period?
Wouldn't stuffing a prepubernant kid with these hormones:
- fuck up the natural order of growing up?
- fuck up his brain first under treatment hormones, then under natural ones, making an unpredictable result?
- cancel out/start puberty at the time the treatment starts?
- fuck up the body once the natural puberty hits?

House had an episode with the same theme (boy and girl got an early puberty period under dad's hormone drugs) without understanding wtf is happening.

How can thay konw thare sex be for not haveing sex I like this good point bro

I'm gonna need a proper translation to this in any language of your choosing.

Psychological test. If they have suicidal tendencies - kill it.

What I find most disturbing is the children of queer parents coincidentally being trans and people celebrating that shit. If the kid does not feel comfortable with his gender let him/her change but for fucks sake you cannot tell me some of these parents are not forcing that shit unto their children. For all we know it could be the kid just wanting to be like their parents. How the fuck is a 9 year old kid wanting to wear dresses or dying his/her hair suddenly a trigger for gender swap.
I used to play with my sister's dolls when I was a kid, does that mean I am a closet trannie? For fuck's sake man, I was just an eight years old kid who wanted to play with his sister.
This shit is beyond fucked.

The average transsexual is nothing like you see in the media. The media tries to portray them as all fairly normal and wholesome individuals who are struggling to reconcile the fact that their body does not fit who they are.

This is bullshit.

Generally, they spend their life miserable and alone. Apart from what is portrayed in the mass media, most of them are looked down upon by society. It's hard for them to get jobs, to go shopping, or be in public at all. They are generally destitute because the medical treatments are extremely expensive. They end up on public assistance, and/or prostituting themselves just to afford basic necessities.

Their mental condition is often in shambles. Many of them have been abused mentally, physically, and sexually by friends, family, school mates, etc. Every day they face the struggle just to look themselves in the mirror, because the person in the mirror is not who they feel like. Dysmorphia is real. It's a horrible thing to go through life knowing that you can never really have the body that you feel in your heart best fits you as a person.

Imagine not being able to use a public restroom because you'll be yelled at regardless of which one you choose. Even for the ones that mostly pass, they still have to show ID, and that causes any number of problems.

Surgeries are painful and expensive. Hormones, for all that they do to help, come with their own toll in physical and mental problems.

We tend to talk about the intolerance of people in the US. However, overseas it's much worse. In many counties, "deviancy" is met with summary execution. In others, they are considered non-people. They have fewer rights than any other group.

Only time will tell what the ultimate plight of these poor souls will be.

Anyway, they're all a bunch of faggots, and we'd probably be better off if they were all marched into the gas chamber.

>sex reassignment surgery

sex cannot be reassigned.
a dude who cuts his dick off is still a dude
a chick that adds a "penis" is still a chick

Super insanely gross shit.

What I see there is a freak, that is useless to humanity because it can't make kids and will most likely kill himself or end up as an alcoholic whore. We have enough of that shit already.

Attached: 1537790412237.jpg (732x814, 166K)

At least the trans ones aren’t as fucked as the “neutral genders” who identify as numbers and symbols

Attached: 0763860A-4777-48C0-99FB-12F6A4800828.jpg (640x699, 53K)

I totally get where you are coming from completely. I do not like telling people what they or can't do with their lives. But there is a reason we dont let children under the age of 18 (usa for example) to do certain things (sex, drugs, alcohol, ect.). Their brains are not fully developed, as a kid I had no idea what the fuck I wanted to do with myself. I fear we will not see these kids live into their 30's and 40's because of suicide. I fear there will recoil to the decisions they've made. The suicide rates are already high (could be from societal issuse, but many come from genuine mental illness). We will see guidelines put in place from decisions like this, but I hope I am wrong. Good outlook overall my friend

there's a good reason Trannies are at the end of LGBT.

Patients choice of drug to OD on. Give them a week to go on a drug rampage, kinda like a last meal.

Most states 16 is legal. Read a book much?

>regarding pic
mentally ill people will respond that the two genders could be any pair of genders along the spectrum.
be ready for the retort

nah, man, I'm not gonna kill anyone.
I think we should send parents of this "transexual" children to jail for 25-30 years for child abuse.

>Wouldn't stuffing a prepubernant kid with these hormones fuck up the natural order of growing up?
The good part? We'll get firsthand results from live experiments about that during our lifetimes.

Can't fucking wait to hear the news.
"Government offers free euthanasia to all victims of pre-puberty transsexual undertakings"
When nature comes back with a revenge, she's not pulling any punches.

14 is legal for sex in the EU. Why is the USA so gay?

yeah, that's a tough one. Too early and you're fucked forever. Too late, and you will always be a bearded women.

This.

Why the hell is the approach to handling gender dysmorphia different than body dysmorphia then? It's like complete opposites, one has you change your body go through hell and living like a sub human, the other one has you learning to live with who you are.

>Can't fucking wait to hear the news.

like many things, the news can be delivered sans backing data

When I was 5 I wanted to be an astronaut. Where the fuck is my astronaut training?

18 is the standard for most, but go ahead and nitpick. Way to miss the whole point of what I was saying.

కిడ్స్ మంత్రగత్తె లేదా పొగ కాదు కానీ మేము వాటిని ధైర్యం సెక్స్ కొన్ని ఒక జన్యు ఎంచుకోండి తెలపండి నాకు పెంట్ పెద్ద బ్యాగ్ నేను సిద్ధంగా నా జీవితం వినడానికి సిద్ధంగా ఉన్నాను

Transsexuality is a mental disease you fucking retard. The only doctor they need to see is a psychiatrist.

I mean the consequences of hormone therapy on the body and especially on the brain. Wont hormonal therapy fuck up natural puberty and vice versa? And how fucked up in the head the kid would end up (hormones do work on brain, making one want to fuck and stuff).

>Lots of kids who are "trans" that young are just in a phase.
>transgender kids come out of households of parents that validate a kid's beliefs

A 14 year old can legally fuck a 35 year old?

let me guess: you're asking for a friend, right?

The EU is filled with a bunch of filthy Muslims that's why

That’s assuming I care what any of these things have to say about themselves, they’re basically wildlife to me, you don’t ask a squirrel or skunk for it’s opinion.

Sure, but not the other way around

mods!

Pretty sure the law is a 14 yo can only consent with someone under 18 in yurpoor. Just wanted to be sure.

Can we have a thread without racial whining?

You just explained the reason of 40% suicides and why no one should do that transgender shit.

>like many things, the news can be delivered sans backing data
Fortunately, the parts of my post that you purposefully missed *can* be delivered to you on a silver platter. So here you go, maybe you'll understand the post this time:
>We'll get firsthand results from live experiments about that during our lifetimes.

mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/02/18/at-what-age-is-the-brain-fully-developed/

Theres a reason trans suicide rate is insanely high.

No

yo bitch.

Attached: EPbook1.jpg (500x375, 64K)

I feel like that's a HUGE issue with the queer community, they advertise themselves as open minded but close off any counter argument or concern shown by others thanks to that the sane people who could help investigate issues related to gender dysmorphia get shut down so almost half of all transgender people go to off themselves.
Either you blindly agree with them, you hate them or you just don't care. There's is no room for discussion.

Do you know where you are? Plebbli is always open for pussies like you.

This is now an Ellen page.

Attached: EP1.jpg (1800x1200, 202K)

Attached: EP1.gif (500x186, 496K)

Attached: EP2.jpg (1200x901, 131K)

Attached: EP2.gif (250x175, 1.04M)

I think its more "mods delete this user"

Attached: EP3.gif (498x278, 553K)

Attached: EP3.jpg (600x500, 34K)

definition of bigotry, right there. good job user, you have succesfully proved to be not only a person incapable of holding a coherent, civilised discussion, but also possibly a sociopath. i do hope you're trolling

Attached: EP4.gif (341x279, 929K)

its not about sex.

I like her, I'd eat her vagcheese in a caring romantic way

Attached: EP5.gif (352x288, 863K)

It gets worse. They all hate each other. The gays hate the lesbians, the lesbians hate the transsexuals, and every combination thereof.

Attached: EP4.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

You know what? I've changed my mind on this. Hear me out, you might change your mind too.

This is as much the parent's mental illness as the child's, right? What parent in their right mind would suddenly jump on the pre-teen hormone therapy unless they were fucked up too. So don't we want those genes to quicky come to a dead end?

By allowing this therapy, a lot of these fucked up genetics will hopefully be removed from the gene pool, either by suicide, chemical castration, or surgical castration. And with luck, this will radically drop this aberration in a single generation. Everyon wins!

Maybe they shouldnt be able to choose either? You know, because they are fucking kids.

Attached: EP5.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

>Transexual children should start hormonal treatment and sex reassignment surgery before puberty, so they will look like the sex they want to be when they are adults instead of looking like freaks.
Only a jewish plastic surgeon or a tranny thinks like this.

Attached: trans.png (1220x1249, 1.23M)

She looks 10, but she's 20.

Attached: EP6.gif (245x215, 698K)

You are either with us 100% or you're against us. If you don't care you're denying their existence.

Attached: EP6.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Why can’t they just keep their mental illness on the inside like the rest of us?

You inferior bitches. Perfection is in the house.

Attached: EP7.gif (352x288, 967K)

firstly: citation needed
secondly: that's an issue with the people expressing certain ideas, and not with the ideas themselves

Awe does my opinion hurt your delicate fefe’s? No safe spaces here friendo.

Now don't go an hurt my feelins ya'll. I'm a southern belle. Canadian southern that is.

Attached: EP8.jpg (1000x422, 350K)

Why can’t they keep their mental illnesses on the inside like the rest of us?

This foul degeneracy ends today, dear sirs!

Attached: EP9.gif (400x200, 418K)

Yeah but reasonable opinions A) aren't really worth airing on Yea Forums and B) are definitely NOT the point of this very very very very obvious bait

We're here to yell and spit venom about kids we'll never have because we're all a bunch of depressed cunts-- some with the graces to admit, and more with the lack of graces to sit there and pretend otherwise. But it is what it is

The reasonable opinion is that they shouldn't be doing anything before 21 with permanent ramifications because the younger they are, the less un-doable the process is as their body grows and assimilates the change

That little boy has a fivehead...

Your foolishness is only making her angrier.

Attached: EP9.jpg (1400x700, 104K)

Only a sith deals in absolutes

How do I get in on this? I do love me some chocolate logs.

Attached: EP10.gif (375x202, 999K)

Yes, swarm little flies. And see how WEAK you truly are.

Attached: EP10.jpg (1530x668, 91K)

the parts of my post that you purposefully missed *can* be delivered to you on a silver platter.
So here you go, maybe you'll understand the post this time:

>We'll get firsthand results from live experiments about that during our lifetimes
>like many things, the news can be delivered sans backing data

people control the information about what is learned, thus firsthand results may be tailored to suit

Then we may as well load up the retards and gays too. This is the shittiest argument I have ever seen. You monolith creating faggot.

>secondly: that's an issue with the people expressing certain ideas, and not with the ideas themselves
Mmmm hmmm sure buddy

too random. now you're confused.

Attached: EP11.jpg (780x438, 50K)

I wish she would go away.

Ellie's chocolate logs are full of delicious nutritious fruits and veggies. Wash it down with her freshly squeezed lemonade.

Attached: EP12.gif (480x270, 484K)

Attached: cringe.jpg (640x920, 67K)

She is a divine being from heaven.

Attached: EP12.png (1280x544, 793K)

dat boi mad

Attached: EP13.gif (260x162, 488K)

Agreed. Yea Forums is a bunch of pedophilic autists most of the time, but this is really not a hard concept.

Agreed and may be this will help living one have a bit more quality of life

your page just got PAIGED. oh snap

Attached: EP14.gif (500x253, 344K)

That's what we though would happen to gays. Many many times over centuries past.
Look where we are right now. Look around and weep.

It doesn't stop at reproduction. Never have. Never will.
Transsexual people that can't reproduce will still go out in public and make a lot of ruckus, and thus convince crowds of pure. wholesome younglings to join their ranks.
It's a disease. Not a genetic, but a social one. Treat it as such.

> casts Unholy Buzz Bomb

Attached: EP14.jpg (970x546, 81K)

Wahhhhh. first world problems. Let's throw them into a jungle naked see were their priorities lie then.

WOOP WOOP. Thread killer in the house.

Attached: EP15.gif (500x239, 427K)

me too user me too..

They can't handle the Paige Killer. FATALITY.

Attached: EP15.jpg (1706x2560, 530K)

>Yea Forums is just a bunch of expression-repressed teenagers with edge complexes
Yep. That's why you don't have serious anything here, because Yea Forums is where teens go after school

When Ellie eats your page.

Attached: EP16.gif (335x219, 627K)

awe you think you hurt my feelings? cute. it's just that i find your quote-unquote opinions amusing. if i wanted a safe space i wouldnt be on fucking Yea Forums cunt
lul.png

Most peer reviewed mainstream studies over the past 5 years show that "trans" children who are given hormone therapy & provided a safe, accepting environments STILL have extremely high rates of suicide (35%), self-harm (54%) & suicide ideation (51%) by their early teens. It's almost as if treating a mental disorder with mutilating their genitals & pumping them full of drugs is a really bad fucking idea.

But hey, given that almost half of all "trans" children in optimal, supporting situations kill eventually themselves - I don't see any problem with following OP's advice. The more trannies that kill themselves, THE BETTER.
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/142/4/e20174218

Child star. Probably been being abused since she was 12...

Why does anyone care.

Get ready to meet my little friend.

Attached: EP16.jpg (1280x692, 129K)

Spam on, Spambringer. May your threads be bountiful and many, and may the threads you spam be few and ded thred. Someday, Yea Forums may be such a place as to not need your effort; until then as but a mere peasant of the lands of Yea Forums I beseech you, please do God's work for us lowly mortals.

+1 image limit

Attached: 1501065174642.jpg (659x1024, 286K)

Rate my tiny waifu.

Attached: EP17.jpg (736x562, 49K)

please tell me this is bait

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

Clearly a deranged fanboy stalker.

Attached: EP18.gif (270x128, 482K)

Transitioning rocks!!!

Attached: 0901-dad-dolphin.jpg (960x540, 67K)

Come up here so I can teach you a lesson bitch.

Attached: EP18.jpg (334x500, 43K)

OP is fat and old.

Attached: EP19.gif (230x223, 316K)

So now it has disassociated personality disorder on top of being a tranny with a five head? Suicide is imminent.

What you gon do dog. what you gon do

Attached: EP19.jpg (1600x1200, 161K)

don't hate on Eazy-E

Attached: EP20.gif (398x458, 488K)

Attached: EP20.jpg (480x360, 13K)

plus you people are ignorant of "epigenetics" i.e. your genetics change with your lifestyle... it's a 2-way street, for real.
that's how trannies, fags, and all forms of deviants reproduce by molesting kids.

> casts Sexy Hive Explosion

Attached: EP21.gif (500x186, 483K)

stalker/10

totes buzz bombed by the queen bee

Attached: EP21.jpg (1800x1200, 299K)

Literally saw this exact same post earlier today.
Very obviously baiting for attention.
fuck off user

>quote unquote
Back to plebbit faggot.

Anonymous, it's a sweeping statement allowing for no consideration of valuables with volatile source material and dealing in an absolute regarding children.

Calling this bait would be the same as calling the plan of 'drain the ocean and filter the fish out' to be fishing. You could. Technically, after a fashion you'd be right.
But you might be missing the scope of the execution.

In what way is it surprising that transsexuals would have a higher suicide rate than their normal cis-gender counterparts?

Fuck, dude, if you were born feeling that you were the wrong gender, I'd imagine that'd fuck you up pretty severely, too. Even if you got the standard treatments to "look" like the right gender, in your mind, you're still going to know you're not *really* the right gender, and that shit will eat at you.

Daily Stormer leaking

buzz bomb-bered

Attached: EP43.jpg (600x800, 50K)

buzz bomberino'd

Attached: EP93.jpg (864x576, 51K)

madd Yea Forums-1 bommer

Attached: EP94.jpg (864x576, 82K)

madd buzz bommer

Attached: EP101.jpg (600x900, 143K)

I was aware of the concept but didn't know the name.
Thank you for that.

And that's how I got wiser in a mostly-useless opinion-exchange thread.
Good stuff! Cheers m8

buzzed hellachopper

Attached: EP106.jpg (1200x1630, 235K)

YOU SHOULD BE COACHED INTO DEALING WITH IT
DONT THESE LEFTIST FAGGOTS PREACH THAT GENDER ISNT EVEN REAL ANYWAY? TRANS PEOPLE AND GENDER EQUALITY *AND* GENDER FLUIDITY ARE ALL OPPOSED TO EACH OTHER. FUCKING SHIT

> implying you've seen brain scans.
> implying you would know what to do with a brain scan if I fell into your lap with an associated written interpretation by a trained neurologist.
> implying you're not just throwing big words out in an attempt to intimidate people who disagree with you with an appeal to authority.

By the way, "half of them" attempt suicide - ATTEMPT. That doesn't mean that half of them *succeed*

For a PhD, you sure don't seem able to read an abstract.

epigenetics is daily stormer, lol.
fuckin kill yourself

tactical buzz stomper

Attached: EP231.jpg (600x800, 58K)

roasted honey chomper

Attached: EP232.png (431x576, 340K)

yw bro

they call her killa bee killed

Attached: EP255.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Attached: EPsad1.png (1107x799, 504K)

Attached: EPlol3.png (543x472, 513K)

It's not surprising because you people keep thinking growing tits or a dick will magically fucking cure chronic depression and crippling anxiety.
Protip faggots, they won't. But at least you can camwhore now, that's totally filling the void. Isn't it?

There's nobody at like, 35 who can tell us this science works. Just a bunch of snarky 22 year olds who can't make a simple fucking platform for a single fucking point. The sad thing is, most opponents make a better point:
If gender is such a poisonous construct, why are you buying into it so hard?

Attached: EPfuckoff6.jpg (1166x753, 95K)

Attached: EPboring.jpg (480x598, 51K)

NO FOR REAL I PROMISE MOM ONCE I HAVE BREAST IMPLANTS MY LIFE WILL HAVE MEANING
IF I CAN TRICK SOME GUYS INTO LUSTING AFTER ME THAT WILL FILL THE VOID I JUST KNOW IT
WHAT IS PHILOSOPHY BTW, WHAT ARE THE ETERNAL QUESTIONS MANKIND HAS ALWAYS FACED
OH NEVERMIND JUST GIMME CUMMMIES MOMMY

Why the Ellen Paige pics?
She's great, but she's not trans, is she? Did she undergo HRT?

> casts Honeycomb Destruction

Attached: EP368.jpg (1024x540, 57K)

OR WE SHOULD ALL BE GIVEN A GUIN WITH ONE BULLET IN IT SO WE CAN AN HERO INSTED OF THIS SHIT BECCAUSE NO ONES REALLY GOING TO LOVE US FOR WHO WE ARE

she is a divine being from heaven

Attached: EP369.jpg (1024x540, 52K)

Attached: EP370.jpg (1024x540, 73K)

All trans should be medicated, they're mentally I'll fags

Because she has the body of a 12yo but is legal so all the lonely desperate basement dwellers drool over her.

Begone, foul degenerates. The queen demands your immediate death.

Attached: EP371.jpg (1024x540, 81K)

They should be given land somewhere where they can stay segregated from society.

medicated with a healthy father saying "No, you're not." and a healthy mother saying "You can be yourself honey, you're fine just the way you are."

take two healthy parents and there will be no need to call the doctor in the morning.

I'm sick of you pushing me around.

Attached: EP372.jpg (1024x540, 84K)

That's like saying you should be coached into "dealing with" depression.

YES, you should have therapy as part of your treatment. It helps, and it's important for dealing with the associated feelings and issues that come as part of the underlying illness.

NO, it should not eliminate the possibility of other therapeutic interventions, including medication and surgery.

But of course, I don't expect you to be able to understand a nuanced point of view, so just continue on straw-manning my comments and typing in ALL CAPS, bruh.

Attached: EP22.gif (500x220, 468K)

Attached: EP22.jpg (1086x728, 88K)

> casts Ultima Buzz Bommer

Attached: EP23.gif (500x232, 499K)

CUT YOUR COCK OFF!!!!! NOW YOURE A GIRL!

RIP YOUR TEETH OUT!!!! NOW THE GOVERNMENT CANT SEND YOU SIGNALS IN YOUR FILLINGS!

STAB YOUR NEIGHBOR 9 TIMES IN THE CHEST!!!!! NOW HE CAN'T HARASS YOU TELEPATHICALLY!

>don't like x don't do y
let me fix that
>don't like p2w lootboxes don't play
>don't like a disabled women on the game cover, don't buy it
its the very action that we don't like

Attached: A6A90FFF-C498-41A4-A3BF-7A9819D1E5D1.jpg (400x400, 75K)

if you're looking for something to destroy, start with Drag Queen Story Time.
This actually fucking happened in my city, and many, many others. and it's still happening.

Attached: A bridge too far.png (1856x1078, 1.5M)

perfect. what about the Marianas trench?

Attached: EP23.jpg (800x1200, 253K)

Unofficial unsanctioned buzz bomb. no wait, it's official.

Attached: EP24.gif (181x186, 492K)

Attached: EP24.jpg (400x300, 32K)

How can you hate the prettiest girl in the world?

Attached: EP25.gif (500x278, 493K)

> you people

Which people? Nowhere did I say I agreed with OP's point. I think that transgender children should be *heard* and shown love, compassion, and care, and should be given therapeutic support if it's: a) warranted; b) desired; c) no more harmful than the alternative.

That doesn't mean that I believe every single kid who says "mom I'm a girl (or boy!)!" should be pumped full of hormones and subjected to SRS.

With that said, I don't think the option should be off the table for them, but I think that trying to prescribe a single course of treatment for every kid who ever makes the statement that "I'm trans!" is just as foolish as the tards typing in all caps and making edgy points with lots of un-PC words, kek kek kek.

I didn't know someone could be this retarded

she's not that special you're just unbalanced up there in the old noodle

> casts Swarm Evolution

Attached: EP25.jpg (1920x1032, 117K)

Can you handle her dancing without falling in love?

Attached: EP26.gif (500x208, 483K)

she's cute

>Because she has the body of a 12yo but is legal so all the lonely desperate basement dwellers drool over her.
hahaha, you're not wrong.

welcome to Yea Forums

In most animal groups individuals that stray from what’s considered normal by the general population they’re either shunned or killed.

>it should definitely be on the table to chop a little boys cock off and carve his testicles out, you never know when it might be needed
in a better world you would have your throat cut or be burned at the stake, one of those old timey treatments

18/7981 HP

Attached: EP26.jpg (3504x2336, 509K)

Last of Us movie confirmed

Attached: EP40.gif (500x250, 498K)

there's no such thing as a transexual child

YOU BETTER JOIN user

https:\discordapp.com\invite\bBaZXcp

-qolz

Bow to your perfect queen or face death.

Attached: WV1.jpg (500x500, 26K)

the perfect queen demands your surrender

Attached: WV2.png (329x250, 172K)

> I don't understand words, so I'm gonna try hard to be edgy instead!
> take that, you surrogate for my middle school principal!

In a better world, your lot wouldn't exist.

meet your demise

Attached: WV3.png (314x250, 149K)

I like the way you think user

Attached: 95A33324-995A-4E33-939D-0D17EFDCBA88.jpg (473x480, 57K)

you exist because i allow it; and you will end because i demand it

Attached: WV4.png (1098x617, 1M)

surrender yourself to the queen

Attached: WV5.jpg (640x360, 27K)

what fun is destruction if no precious lives are lost

Attached: WV6.png (608x457, 530K)

dumbfuck faggot, you're literally arguing that "TRANSITIONING" should be an option for children. KILL YOURSELF

the end is nigh

Attached: WV7.png (750x375, 289K)

where reason does not stop you, perhaps force can at least delay you

Attached: WV8.png (1099x618, 1005K)

wallow in despair

Attached: WV9.gif (480x230, 569K)

welcome to your death

Attached: WV10.png (500x250, 111K)

Now burn.

Attached: WV11.gif (500x230, 1.63M)

Do you read much? Because it’s not most, it’s like 30.

This used to bother me, but not anymore. Higher quantity and quality of trap jerk off material in 10 - 12 years when they turn 18. Plus if the Muslims take over by then and start raping and throwing these abominations off cliffs and buildings, still it wouldn't be a problem since I was against it from the beginning and there will be more quantity and quality of rekt threads. Fuck it dude, it's a win win either way

and how many states are there in total, again?

What should be on the table is the potential of approaching this later in their lives, but we should not be prescribing this to children.
We're still not really sure if the whole 'gender confusion' thing is actually a problem or if it's a result of a society that constantly encourages and profits off of comparison games and making the grass seem greener just a fence-hop away... because the real concern isn't 'are our kids safe?', it's 'are they profiting off of the suffering?'

They will, they are, and this whole idea that 'switching' genders and becoming some fucked up crossover flipper baby between Quasimodo and a transvestite with no real guarantee that this isn't going to have calamitous repercussions on your body in the long-term... wherever the fuck you people picked it up, please for the love of all that is good, ethical and considerate of our children: put it the fuck back.
They don't GET these ideas from themselves, you guys. They get them from you. And if YOU keep parroting that it's okay to start mangling the body to achieve some pipe dream of 'being a ___', we're going to start getting into dangerous habits and territories.

Children are tender. They experience the world in a different way. Let's just isolate the internet, make it 21+, and give kids back their childhood. We've taken it away and I've not the foggiest clue why. Of all the things they deserve, a childhood is one of the only that they should be guaranteed against all but the highest improbabilities.
Giving them this waygate into the world's misery has just made them start to embody it. I don't like it and I'll never agree that we should treat them with that adult equality because there are parts of it they simply do not, and cannot, understand.

It's not right, Anonymous. Fuck. Why can't we just go back to letting them be kids? Why did they have to get caught up in all this gender erosion bullshit?

>can never alter my gene sequences
well when you are able to do that I'll be first in line!!

>be me at local bar
>loudmouth guy beaking off to people
>ignore him, enjoy night
>he’s getting more drunk and louder as night goes on
>tell him to stfu already
>he squares up on me
>get up and punch him in the face
>he instantly starts crying
>how could you hit me? I’m a girl
>full post op has junk and all
>now I’m shunned for punching out a “girl”

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

Let us continue the discussion.