Ahem

ahem

IRON MAN DIES AT THE END AFTER USING THE INFINITY GAUNTLET TO SNAP THANOS AND HIS WHOLE ARMY OUT OF EXISTENCE

CAPTAIN AMERIFAT WEILDS BOTH MJOLNIR AND STORMBREAKER IN THE FIGHT AGAINST PAST THANOS AND STILL LOSES

THOR GETS FAT AND LITERALLY PLAYS FORTNITE IN ONE OF THE MIDDLE SCENES

BRUCE BANNER LEARNS TO CONTROL THE HULK AND LIVE WITH HIM AND IS THE FIRST TO TRY USING THE REBUILT INFINITY GAUNTLET TO BRING EVERYONE BACK. HES SUCCESSFUL BUT VERY HURT

THOR CUTS OFF PRIME THANOS'S HEAD IN THE FIRST TWENTY MINUTES

CAPTAIN MARVEL DESTROYS THANOS FLAGSHIP JUST BY FLYING THROUGH IT

TIME MACHINE AT END SAVED BY GIRL POWER

LOKI IS DEAD FOR REAL

ok im done. im going to bed amerilards.

enjoy the movie tomorrow

Attached: avengers-infinity-war-directors-commentary-thanos-plan-plot-hole-double-universe-resources.jpg (618x412, 64K)

Sounds action packed

pffff suuuure ironman dies. GTFO

Comic book movies are for manchilds

Kek at the fucking man children that care about comic book movies in 2019.

I was at the premier some of this true.

I'm tryna find a torrent. Thanks for the spoilers. I came to Yea Forums specifically because I knew some asshat would do this

who honestly gives a shit about this, like the first iron man movie was pretty cool. the dark knight was a good movie. after those? i'm not a fucking queer i don't SQUEE about this retarded shit

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190424_110116623.jpg (1920x1920, 1.5M)

Attached: Shambo.jpg (288x263, 17K)

Attached: d2b (1).jpg (540x960, 56K)

Attached: af4.jpg (494x427, 38K)

Well yeah, the entire plot is on Wikipedia already. I saw the film today. It's out in Europe already.

Why would you watch garbage?

Had to kill three hours after work. (Renovation in the apartment building, so fucking noisy) But it was an okay film. Probably the best of the Avengers films. But wouldn't pay to see it agian.

Also, why are you some snobby fucking faggot? Go suck Tarantinos dick or something.

>LOKI IS DEAD FOR REAL
ffs

Loki is the single reason I got dragged into the whole Marvel BS in the first place.

He kinda sucked lately though...

Also, it is revealed that Captain America coluded with the russian guy I can't remember his name, the one with the metal arm.
It is revealed that Thor was Loki all the time, he had killed him somewhere after the end of Thor Ragnarok and Infinity War.
Black Widow marries Hawkeye but (un)ironically kills him after the wedding night.
Wakandans flee Earth, knowing the planet will eventually just go to shit anyway.
Antman dies of a bug spray overdose.
Thanos is indeed defeated but it is implied that he will return, as there are still two horcruxes out there.
Overall, this looks like the end of the Revengers franchise, at las.

I saw the movie. Was waiting for Loki to come back. This is so sad

He escaped with the tesseract. Can't remember him dying.

Thanks, you saved me 3 hours of SJW shit.

>the one with the metal arm
his name is bucky

Attached: 1556138724168.gif (600x338, 1.87M)

Hey, that's from Hairy Poter and the Deadly Halos part 2, when Volevort finally dies.

Does anybody have the picture of Arya Stark dead, spoilers for episode 3 of Game of Thrones?

So, why are you in this thread, retard?
>being this autistic.

Attached: 1556136139451.gif (450x258, 1.81M)

Attached: Beastly Williams2.jpg (1920x1920, 1.35M)

How could they like comic book movies? I mean come on guys! It's current year!

Tarantino is trashier. I know someone like you would bring him up.

he actually does

literally saw a DHL van out my window. EXPLAIN THAT SHIT MUTHA FUKKAAAAA

Everybody knows that the only actual reason why Thanos lost was because he was using a chinese counterfeit infinity stone.
Remember that last after credits scene from Captain Marvel when the cat vomits the thesseract (the original one), after Thanos had snapped his fingers.

Maisie made for anal

Attached: 1556131826966.png (1280x536, 425K)