Anyone use Gabapentin? Its giving me double vision. I have to close one eye to type. It does help my anxiety though

Anyone use Gabapentin? Its giving me double vision. I have to close one eye to type. It does help my anxiety though.

Attached: Yellow_Pills-1296x728-Header.jpg (1155x648, 99K)

Took a bunch of lyrica shit knocked me out for 14 hours

Can you switch to pregabalin ? Less side effects, elevated abuse potential though...

Pregabalin did wonders for my anxiety, but I had to quit it because I ended up eating and snorting it all the time

Gabapentin I used for a herniated disk. Nerve pain relief

All the time. They gave it to me like candy w/ suboxone when i got off fentanyl. I was taking the max dose my dr would prescribe, 900mg's 3x a day. But now im only scripted 300mgs 3x a day and I usually blow thru my script in a week or two. Be careful, it is physically addicting.

Insert them rectally.

For real? I was on 3600 mg a day for years and never had side effects like that. Are you doing throughout the day? That shit only has like a six hour half-life.

I don't want to get hooked on something, besides this works great for my anxiety so why change.

It really shouldn't give you any side effects. It's just a precursor. More like a supplement than a drug.

consult your doctor. side effects may go

You complaint of side effects, I offer a solution with a slight risk... Just follow your doctors and pharmacy's advice. And it's only one in five that get the euphoria I got from it...

You take naproxen or antacids? That might be part of it if yeah cut that shit out.

I've been taking 2 an hour.

Eh, what ?

Yeah lol that's why ya dumbshit

so like 4 in 4 hours.

I took it for anxiety/sleep for awhile. Took 1200 two hours before bed then 1200 right before bed. It worked for a bit but then stopped so I switched to another medication. But I notice the effects more if I take them recreational. Not great but relaxing way to end the day.

2 pills an hour early in the day then 2 more an hour later.

>2 pills an hour early in the day

So you take 2 pills AN HOUR, or you take two pills, an hour, after waking up ?

Either way, it seems your psychiatrist is a fucking monkey with no sense of dosage, or you are

>nerve medication
>helps with anxiety

Fuck off nigger

Use to recreationally abuse them. Wasn't till I fell on my back and couldn't get up for an hour that I realized pharmaceuticals are Big Gay