Would you have sex with a girl who has a dick for $50,000?

Would you have sex with a girl who has a dick for $50,000?

Attached: t.jpg (611x407, 42K)

I'll do it for free.

No, I can't afford $50K.

>girl
>dick
Choose one

Tough to say. If she was attractive enough I'm sure I could try to find the money somewhere

is the dick feminine and cute

There is no such thing as a chick with a dick. Only guys with tits.

It would depend on who knew about it. If it could just be one time, between me and him. I would do it for 50 grand tax free. That would be 2/3 of my earnings annually for 10 minutes work.

girls don't have dicks
shitty b8

>girl
>dick
pick one

Straight man here, I wouldnt for $50,000 but I would suck a dick on live television for $1 million.... thats my price.

I only fuck girls with a minimum of 2 dicks.

>It would depend on who knew about it. If it could just be one time, between me and him. I would do it for 50 grand tax free. That would be 2/3 of my earnings annually for 10 minutes work.
What are you gonna do with the other 9 minutes?

I'd do it for free

/thread

1 minute's work, even better.

girls don't have dicks retard

can this be a spiderman thread now?

>had sex with trans girl in exchange for letting her crash at my place for free

There are no chicks with dicks. Just guys with tits.

>feminine
>dick

Choose one but that’s what feminism did to the lower tier males. Castrating them and take any dignity or pride left.

>straight man here

you are not straight

What is a feminine dick?

There is no such thing.

That's way too expensive, I can have sex with 500 dickchicks for that amount of money!

Attached: 1555513201583.jpg (1024x1017, 99K)

Girls DONT have dicks you fucking cringes god damn.

Idgaf how much make up and how the dude does his hair. Hell, he can have fake tits all day, but there is no such thing a girl with a cock. You guys are fags

Would I have sex with an attractive feminine male for $50,000... Yes, yes I would

>Would you have sex with a mentally ill man for $50,000?

Fixed it for you

You must be loaded. Usually you can get it for way less. Especially in Pattaya.

Girls don't have dicks. Don't be retarded op. Learn basic biology. Anyhow, i would have to do it since im in desperate need of money. Assuming the person doing the penetrating is wearing multiple condoms and/or is std free.