How much have you changed since highschool?

How much have you changed since highschool?
Are you still the same person still trying to figure out you place in the world?
Or have you made meaningful progress?

Attached: 20190424_154637.jpg (1434x1075, 851K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9axMgCdVrOk
youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8
discord.link/7RVqurQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't thought about life in those terms for many years. I graduated hs in 1996.

Not much, i understand home equity and shit now but thats all. Still depressed, still dissatisfied with the world.

Deep down I'm probably the same person. I've just got more responsibility and therefore can't afford to be as reckless.
I still like the same things, dislike the same things, just older and wrinkled.

Not so much, still the same pessimistic fuck who hated school back then. Wiser and healthier now... I try to not betrayed my youngerself.

I'm still trying to find friends :( currently at the end of uni first year. I have a friend but i just can't see him often, i just want to talk with someone in my break

So not that much. You were a faggot then, you're a faggot now.

>Pic related, it's me

Im at a much better place mentally
I can hold down a job and im in a long-term relationship
Something that would have been impossible for old me that barely ate and never got out of bed

>playing into your delusions
>much better place mentally
>Pick one.

You'll be dead from suicide inside 5 years. It's just your path, tranny. Unfortunately we have to listen to your faggoty lisping about trans rights and genderfluidity and feminist gender studies nonbinary bullshit until then.

Attached: trannygenders.png (1061x1920, 476K)

That's a cute Swede

Nä du!

Dejta mig

Attached: i want to die.png (600x600, 705K)

Attached: trannylife.jpg (720x536, 27K)

You look great! I really wish I could transition

Attached: 764FBD32-3651-481C-B002-2BB554435BEB.jpg (823x1000, 101K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9axMgCdVrOk

I would say I have changed significantly in several ways, and stayed largely the same in others.

Har redan pojkvän
Srry

I was a far left in highschool. Its amazing how learning how stuff works seem to cure such alignments.

aaaw nu har du gjort mig ledsen :(

OP är bög

Attached: 1012280_811435085540402_1488649438_n.jpg (400x227, 23K)

Hmm, lets see.

High school: Hated it, had close friends, liked by many and enjoyed company.

Now: Broke, no social skills, fucked up teeth due to past eating disorder history, stutter when I talk.

Men är jag en söt bög?
Förlåt :c

Attached: cf0b0a009640949df560579047a847f8.jpg (1080x1342, 310K)

Bögar är inget för mig.

Aaah is okai, får fortsätta dejta min depression :D

Still autistic but I've got a an autistic wife to cuddle at night so that makes it alright.

i've somehow managed to degenerate and be less productive than i was in high school. my life is on a road to literally nowhere as it stands now and nothing i've tried has fixed it.

hah, gaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Im founded by BIG GAY™

Attached: 1554120137256.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

I just released an app that takes any song and makes it so that it sounds like Adolf Hitler is singing it. I made almost $20000 in a weekend. You think 18 year old me could have done that shit?

Nah, nigga

Fuck you

/Q8Czy4k

Hello my dearest btards, are you searching for a true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

amazing

love your app

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8

having that luxury to search for purpose on your own time while also maintaining a career, is a privilege. i hope you see it that way.

I’m older but still can get dubs

Attached: B0296204-8291-47F5-91D7-334B134DE098.gif (340x240, 1.15M)

OP har inte ens råd med brodering på mössan plus att han är bög?

Attached: Screenshot_20180915-185740.png (720x1280, 591K)

Then lets crush capitalism and free ourselves user

Attached: l7mj641rh8u21.jpg (720x897, 48K)

kek

well when people like you degrade them of course thats bound to happen

>crushing a system of consensual financial transactions and replacing it with a tyrannical oligarchy is freedom

This is genius
Kek

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord.link/7RVqurQ

I-m0q

>consensual
But you dont really have a choice
You either work for a capitalist making him 5 times what your making or you end up on the street starving
All while we consider food and housing a human "right"
This system is a joke and its time to change it

They degrade themselves. They're degenerate attention whores and deserve their ostracism.

Attached: tranny-cowboyhat.png (1394x796, 865K)

>Are you still the same person still trying to figure out you place in the world?
who the fuck talks or thinks about such gay shit

the purpose on earth of anyone who asks themselves such questions is succumbing to natural selection