As a 20 year college student, what are some of the ways to have sex? (i dont mind spending couple k's...

as a 20 year college student, what are some of the ways to have sex? (i dont mind spending couple k's, as long it gets me cute girls)

Attached: daluatqekys21.png (599x1070, 788K)

btw pic related is a trap incase anyone is wondering

fuck your classmates

talk to women

i mean if you're willing to spend that much, just buy a prostitute dude

You wanna have sex consensually or uncondenual?

>>spending cpuple k's

Thats your first problem.
You shoupdnt need to spend thousands of dollars just get a personality im broke and fuck pretty good bitches. My best friend is a model, hes even more broke but he gets top tier ass, and that motherfucker doesnt even brush his teeth. But he's interesting

You dont mind spending money?
Get a hypno therapist get em to hypmotize you into being extremely fucking dedicated. Get a gym membership, and get a fashion sense.

If you dont have a personality you might as well peacock your way into their pants

Go to gym, get a load of confidence, and go for it

i know one chick in my thermodynamic class who might be into it, she's left her job 2 weeks ago and she's low on cash at the moment.

they're not that good looking

well, im not saying im going to pay them. what i mean is (even if money is involved) because if i didn't state this i would get responses like "just be rich, bro" etc

If you've been in college for 20 years I think you've got more important things to worry about.

You should never have to pay for sex in college, hell period, besides paying for dinner or picking up a bar tab. The ratio at my school was 3:1 girls to guys. You would have to go out of your way NOT to get laid.

damn these kinda things get me good

If you really have such a shitty personality and aren't attractive, you could always just become an "art" fag.
Buy a bunch of vinyl records and local art to put up in your place. Take some shitty art/music class and talk to the girls in there. Act really into art and ask if they want to come to your place to listen to some records or some shit.

Art/music majors are super easy to fuck.

LAMO U FUCKKEN INCEL LMAO

1 more semester till I go through all of college being a fucking virgin
Hilarious world.

>they're not that good looking
Sorry but...you're at the point where you're considering paying for sex but...none of the women you're paying to fuck you are "good looking" enough? What the fuck is the point of you?

schizos take your meds

shit aint funny and if you say this to the wrong patient, it could get you killed. knock it off.

ehh, i understand your point of view. but, sorry im not paying them if they're not appealing to me. if the day comes where i have to spend k's for a bitch she better be a perfect 10

schizo take your meds

>what are some of the ways to have sex?
Missionary
Doggy style
Anal
Oral
Rim Job
Cleaveland Steamer

disgusting incel thread

>she better be a perfect 10
Yeah then its your own fucking fault you can't get laid. What a shocker, but your standards are too high. I bet you even manage to think that you "don't do this with normal girls, just the ones I'm going to pay" too huh?

What was wrong with the last girl you spoke to? What happened, what did you say, and how did you say it? Where were you and how did they respond?

aww i remember my first beer

meet girls in college
the dumb ones
do their homework/fix their laptop whatever
get bj
remember to eat lots of ananas
college slut wants more homework done for free
write her handins
get in her pantys
???
PROTIP

>college slut wants more homework done for free
>write her handins
>get in her pantys
pic related, jesus christ no wonder you faggots are still beta-male virgins.

Attached: lol4.jpg (682x600, 225K)

my favorite part, as a woman, is seeing all of you recommend that you do stuff for free to get laid.

i guess all women are fucking retards who can't tell when someone is just doing something so they can fuck us.

spoiler: we do, that's why we take advantage of those people. we "string you along" because we get free shit.

how else did you see that panning out? you're doing something, so you can exchange it for sex. we're not fucking prostitutes but hey, thanks for the free shit.

Shower
Get a job
Work out

There you go. The bitches will now come to you. Not that fucking hard.

I'm not. I've done this successfully in college.

It's fucking hard, man

Teets or get out

Go to Thailand OP

It's really easy

Get Tinder/Okcupid/POF
Text fat/ugly chicks
Take them to dinner/drinks
Fuck em

No you're just lazy. Sorry but everything in this life does require some effort on your part.

PROTIP

Attached: skrillcut2495.jpg (659x583, 131K)